Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last line in Book of Revelation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Last line in Book of Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:35 am

Revelation 22:21

21 May (the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the holy ones) 58 Letters 21 May 58 or 5-21-58 my Birth Date

Area Code for Chalmette La is 504

504 nautical miles from Patmos to Temple Mount

Last line in Book of Revelation Usapyramid5

They already had the Birth date it was in the Bible, but why?Last line in Book of Revelation Ase1w

Last edited by Done on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:52 am

Love the sky-shot of 7-4-1776. I don't fully understand the significance but it's very interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:52 am

21 May (the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the holy ones) 58 Letters 21 May 58 or 5-21-58 Last line in Book of Revelation 5il5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:19 am

jem wrote:
Love the sky-shot of 7-4-1776. I don't fully understand the significance but it's very interesting.
I don't know all of it either been trying for 7 years to put together what got into my head starting with the 4 living creatures. Look at this other star map I came up with at the same time and date. (The Lion Roars)

Revelation 10:3

and he cried out with a loud voice just as when a lion roars

Last line in Book of Revelation Learth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:58 am

I am curious about what is the location in Mexico and what is there?
dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Wow! Thanks for sharing that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:05 pm

spring2 wrote:
I am curious about what is the location in Mexico and what is there?
dave

Estatua de Don Miguel Gregorio Antonio Ignacio Hidalgo y Costilla y Gallaga Mondarte Villaseñor

1630 NM from Washington DC Monument

My home address 1630

Psalms 5:3

In the morning I shall address myself to you and be on the watch.

Last line in Book of Revelation M5q9

X did mark the spot. It's Secret is in the Lat. & Long.

Last line in Book of Revelation Go2v

1630 Miles to the Morning Star
Revelation 2:28
I will also give that one the morning
star

Last line in Book of Revelation Ttei

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:15 pm

"Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla had the unique distinction of being a father in three senses of the word: a priestly father in the Roman Catholic Church, a biological father who produced illegitimate children in violation of his clerical vows, and the father of his country."[26] Hidalgo is hailed as the Father of the Nation[1] even though it was Agustin de Iturbide and not Hidalgo who achieved Mexican Independence in 1821.[23] Shortly after gaining independence, the day to celebrate it varied between 16 September, the day of Hidalgo's Grito and 27 September, the day Iturbide rode into Mexico City to end the war.[22] Later, political movements would favor the more liberal Hidalgo over the conservative Iturbide, so that eventually 16 September 1810 became the officially recognized day of Mexican independence.[23] The reason for this is that Hidalgo is considered to be "precursor and creator of the rest of the heroes of the (Mexican War of) Independence."[13] Hidalgo has become an icon for Mexicans who resist tyranny in the country.[8] Diego Rivera painted Hidalgo's image in half a dozen murals. José Clemente Orozco depicted him with a flaming torch of liberty and considered the painting among his best work. David Alfaro Siqueiros was commissioned by San Nicolas University in Morelia to paint a mural for a celebration commemorating the 200th anniversary of Hidalgo's birth.[27] The town of his parish was renamed Dolores Hidalgo in his honor and the state of Hidalgo was created in 1869.[22] Every year on the night of 15–16 September, the president of Mexico re-enacts the Grito from the balcony of the National Palace. This scene is repeated by the heads of cities and towns all over Mexico.[15]
The remains of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla lie in the column of the Angel of Independence in Mexico City. Next to it is a lamp lit to represent the sacrifice of those who gave their lives for Mexican Independence

.[12][25]Last line in Book of Revelation 250px-Hidalgo_aboliendo_la_esclavitud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Revelation 13:18
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666

Last line in Book of Revelation Phi666
Last line in Book of Revelation Whitestonev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Revelation 2:28
I will also give that one the morning star

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Look close at the Lat. and Long. 1630

Last line in Book of Revelation 1nwy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:40 pm

The only Lat. and Long. David emphasize on in his book. It just happens just like so many other times
to have my birth date and home address.
Last line in Book of Revelation Gabraltar2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: “It is Done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

(The Beginning)

Genesis 2:3
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had Done.

Last line in Book of Revelation (The End) 

Revelation 22:21

21 May (the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the holy ones)

58 letters 21 May 58 or 5-21-58 my birth date.
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 am

What caught me at first glance was the sun in the Gemini constellation in the second star image.

In the old times, the "sun" was a symbol representing the Creator.  It was one reason why the Emperor Constantine and the Vatican chose December 25th because it is the birth date of the pagan sun god/goddess (there are other cultures where the sun god of December 25th is actually a goddess, in Egypt the sun god [Dec25] is also known as Isis, which in Vatican-Christianity turned into "Mother Mary" - which brings us to who actually is being celebrated every Dec25th - Isis/Mary pretending to be the baby Jesus - the Pagan sun god/goddess).

Gemini in Biblical meaning represents the reign of Jesus Christ as the Prince of peace, the Lord of lords, the King of kings.

Why I'm pointing to the sun, overtime the original symbolism of the sun was replaced by the false symbolism - the Pagan sun god/goddess.  Just how everything else in the Bible and in history was replaced by false teachings.

I discovered after I watched "Knowing" for the second-time, on my PC so I have pause.  At first, in the cinema, my first understanding of the "sun" being represented by the Creator in the said film was simply a mockery.  Conditioning the viewers that the Christian God is a joke.  Remember how in the film the sun destroyed earth by fire?  Which we know in the near future, Jesus will destroy this old earth not with water but with fire?

I got curious after watching the film again because I noticed something I did not notice before.  The film have multiple layers of conditioning or subliminal messages.  I dug what's with the sun and why the writers of film used it to symbolize the Creator.  It turns out that historically, the sun was the symbolism for the Jewish and Christian God.

Today, many or most of us dismiss or translate "sun" as referring to the pagan god/goddess - baal (which was also known as Isis/whatever-other-female-name in other cultures).  We might be missing a lot because of this corruption.  Just how humanity missed a lot after the corruption of the zodiac signs.

Anyway, another interesting note, Baal and Isis are actually one and the same, both supposedly born on Dec25th.  In some cultures, it's a he, Baal, in some cultures, a she, Isis.  A male and a female.  Mother Mary and baby Jesus (male).  Mother Earth Gaia.  Satan.  Notice the corruption pattern?  The Christian and Jewish God is also being taught today as male and female.  They say that if there is a Father, then there is a Mother, and that they are one and the same.  Some say "Abba" in "Abba Father" actually refers to father and mother, because A = father; B = mother.  And so on.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 am

laibcoms wrote:
What caught me at first glance was the sun in the Gemini constellation in the second star image.

It gets odd, because Mars on that same date and time viewed from the Moon has a placement code known only to my wife and I. How in 1776 could this had come to be true this day and age 237 years later?

Last line in Book of Revelation 2e8l

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:35 am

Here's a view from Mars at that same date and time and you get that magic 2 Planets and 1 Star arrangement, Antares, Venus, and Mercury. Same layout as 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-21-12
 and the New Mars Rover Landing Site. As well as Giza layout and Orion's Belt.
Last line in Book of Revelation Rz5h
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:15 am

Notice the Phoenix rose at 5-21-58 on 12-21-12 same as last line in Bible,
 view of Mars on 7-4-1776, and the new Mars Rover Landing Site.
Last line in Book of Revelation Antares212112
Last line in Book of Revelation Ase1w
Last line in Book of Revelation Antaresmarsmap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:24 am

Can you follow the trail of dots? 5-21-58 and 1630
Matthew 13:23
But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”
Last line in Book of Revelation 72576
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Done wrote:
jem wrote:
I don't know all of it either been trying for 7 years to put together what got into my head starting with the 4 living creatures. Look at this other star map I came up with at the same time and date. (The Lion Roars)

Done, I can see that you are trying to figure something out. You appear driven to figure this out. Sometimes the important thing is not the question but the answer. Do you know your answer?  What's the bottom line in all of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Done wrote:
jem wrote:

Done, I can see that you are trying to figure something out. You appear driven to figure this out. Sometimes the important thing is not the question but the answer. Do you know your answer?  What's the bottom line in all of this?

No I don't have the big picture together yet, but I am getting alot of the little one's out there,  (little one's get it?) Take a look at what will happen today, and only from my location of 1630 at 16:30 looking at 1630. Both the Moon and Antarse the Eagle or Phoenix are at RA 1630 at the same Time and Space of 1630 David is right.
Last line in Book of Revelation Lorq
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:23 pm

The answer is John 3:16. The answer is at all football games since I can remember.

1630 or 03:16. God is telling you the answer.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
The answer is John 3:16. The answer is at all football games since I can remember.

Oh I know, I'm just trying to hard I think sometimes to show he was real and saved me. 

Psalms 5:3

3 O Jehovah, in the morning you will hear my voice; 

In the morning I shall address myself to you and be on the watch.  (address myself 1630

(Resurrection of Jesus on 4-6-33) Jesus and Earth's Location or Address at 1630 on that date as viewed from Mars.

Last line in Book of Revelation Resurrection633ammars16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Proskuneo wrote:

It's the One
with the
football I
worry about!!!
Last line in Book of Revelation WkenJob 33:18
18 He keeps his soul back from the pit
And his life from passing away by a missile
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Me too. But not the pigskin, the briefcase.

Done wrote:
Proskuneo wrote:

It's the One
with the
football I
worry about!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Me too. But not the pigskin, the briefcase.

Done wrote:
Proskuneo wrote:

It's the One
with the
football I
worry about!!!

You got that right my friend.

Job 20:25

25 A missile itself will even go out through his back,

And a glittering weapon out through his gall;

Frightful objects will go against him.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 am

Done wrote:
Proskuneo wrote:

Oh I know, I'm just trying to hard I think sometimes to show he was real and saved me. 

You don't have to try so hard to prove Jesus was real (and is real) we have witnesses. The 12 give proof to the life of Jesus. Paul gives proof to the workings of the Holy Spirit and of divine intervention. It is really real. God walked in the flesh among us. His work on the cross saved us believers.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:18 am

All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 1630
Text Strong's First Occ.
χοιρων  G5519 choiros / swine Mat 7:6
χωριον  G5564 chorion / field Mat 26:36
κλινουσων  G2827 klino / lay Luk 24:5
τετελειωμενοι  G5048 teleioo / make Joh 17:23
χρονωι  G5550 chronos / time Act 1:6
πυλωνος  G4440 pulon / gate Act 12:13
συναντησοντα  G4876 sunantao / meet Act 20:22
πορευομενωι  G4198 poreuomai / go Act 22:6
τρεχοντες  G5143 trecho / run 1Co 9:24
Record Count: 9 = 0 [Hb] + 9 [Gr]

All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 1630
Text Verse
These are the dukes that came of the Horites; duke Lotan, duke Shobal, duke Zibeon, duke Anah, Gen 36:29
I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them. 2Sa 22:38
And the sons of Kohath were, Amram, and Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel. 1Ch 6:18
To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks. Job 30:6
Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion. Psa 147:12
Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? Isa 60:8
Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean? And the priests answered and said, It shall be unclean. Hag 2:13
And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, Zec 2:3

So it says....
Swine field lay make time gate meet go run.
OR
(when) swine possession bowsdown. Finish time/space gate to meet and cross over with great effort.

OK...SO I guess you are supposed to be working on this.

http://www.biblewheel.com//GR/GR_Database.php?SearchBy_Gematria=1630
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Luke

20 But, look! you will be silent and not able to speak until the day that these
 things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled
 in their appointed time.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Done wrote:
21 May (the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the holy ones) 58 Letters 21 May 58 or 5-21-58 Last line in Book of Revelation 5il5

Psalm 22:21

World English Bible (WEB)

21 Save me from the lion’s mouth!

Last line in Book of Revelation Use6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last line in Book of Revelation   Last line in Book of Revelation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last line in Book of Revelation
Page 1 of 1