Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been Empty
PostSubject: 2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been   2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 2:29 pm

OK, so I’ve listened to this interview THREE TIMES and I now have the book (987 pages & is 2¼ inches thick) so this interview was a good primer for me before I start reading. I dug more out of it every time that I listened to it. There’s some gnarly new stuff exposed in this interview (but no reptilian talk) that you’ll be surprised to hear.

Interview is 74 minutes - all talking heads, so I ripped to mp3 to hear this and didn't miss a single thing. Suggest y'all do the same.

Show Notes wrote:
Sep 17, 2019

My talk with David Icke about 9/11 and his new book The Trigger which is the definitive 9/11 Commission Report about what really happened and why.

David Icke with Jason Liosatos of Outside The Box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwXm0sh4W74

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been   2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 10:41 am

RESEARCHER, dadgummit, david icke is hard not to like, i listen to him, i yell at him, i disagree with him then i swear him off, only to listen to him again...his gnostic foundation drives me nuts, but he right on so much, its just hard to not listen....kinda' like looking at a car accident
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been   2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 11:37 am

michael371 wrote:
RESEARCHER, dadgummit, david icke is hard not to like, i listen to him, i yell at him, i disagree with him then i swear him off, only to listen to him again...his gnostic foundation drives me nuts, but he right on so much, its just hard to not listen....kinda' like looking at a car accident

Same here, Mike. Listening to Icke is kinda like trying not to eat another Lay's potato chip.

2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been FRANKFURT2-obit-articleInline

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been   2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019_09_17 David Icke - 9-11 The Trigger Interview & What The 9-11 Commission Report Should Have Been
Page 1 of 1