Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Taylor 9/16 The Real Hammer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark Taylor  9/16  The Real Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor 9/16 The Real Hammer   Mark Taylor  9/16  The Real Hammer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 7:26 am

I have a couple clergy/church names to start posting.
There's some new stuff here we haven't heard yet.
He makes a fascinating statement about the NSA. (now Team controlled)
They speculate on Pence, but POTUS HAS already named him his running mate.
I do think Pence is all on board with POTUS.  He looks at POTUS with adoring puppy eyes. 
Some things said here challenge my expectations, but.....I work to not be dogmatic.
And this  vid-word helps to maintain the 'big picture' while we witness the beast fighting and thrashing about. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__CeqIBdpI

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor 9/16 The Real Hammer   Mark Taylor  9/16  The Real Hammer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 10:58 am

DOVE
thank you so much for this one, I think I am not the only one to have sensed what Mark is talking about in the church, and I knew that it had to be the seminary.
The other is the 440hz, many say that the most successful in music tune their instruments to 432 hertz not 440 hertz, also on that there are unknown purposed chips in many electronics including computers that are at 440 hertz.

So far this video information is very informational on the frequency setting you up! 

continuing to listen as only a little ways into it.

thanks,
Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor 9/16 The Real Hammer   Mark Taylor  9/16  The Real Hammer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 10:59 am

Q1269 FOR HUMANITY - WAKE UP - LEARN. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL! Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor 9/16 The Real Hammer   Mark Taylor  9/16  The Real Hammer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor 9/16 The Real Hammer
Page 1 of 1