Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER Empty
PostSubject: FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER   FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 2:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmu6K-00Ztw

TOOK SD CARDS TO BEIJING.
WAS THIS A DUDE Q WAS TRACKING IN ONE OF THE VIDS?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER   FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 3:01 pm

LISTENING NOW..  WOULDN'T IT BE AWESOME IF THE REPORTERS ASKED IF FEINSTEIN WAS INVOLVED? LOL.
--------
SOME OF WHAT WAS SAID:

HOWEVER, IN THIS CASE, PONG WILLINGLY COOPERATED (MEANING HE WAS NOT COERCED BY THE CHINESE GOVT)....

OUR MESSAGE TODAY IS CLEAR; THE FBI ALONG WITH OUR INTELLIGENCE PARTNERS WILL PURSUE FOREIGN ADVERSARIES AND ANYONE WHO ASSIST THEM REGARDLESS OF THEIR INVOLVEMENT. 
HANDCUFFS, TRANSPARENT PROSECUTIONS, AND PRISON ARE THE NEW REALITY FOR THOSE WHO ENGAGE IN THIS BEHAVIOR.

PONG WAS THE MULE.  THE 'CONFIDENTIAL HUMAN SOURCE' IS THE UNNAMED BAD GUY.
'IT IS CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION, IT IS THAT, BUT...'
~PARAPHRASED: IT WAS CLEARED FOR PASSAGE IN THIS CASE.

THE SOURCE THAT INITIATED THE INVESTIGATION IS/WAS  THE MSS-
THE CHINESE AUTHORITIES.  SO THIS WAS A COOPERATIVE EFFORT.

THE CONFIDENTIAL HUMAN SOURCE (TRAITOR) MUST BE ON THE SURVEILLANCE VIDEO. I WONDER WHO/WHAT AGENCY, ETC...

SO THE SCRIPT HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE IS A MESSAGE FROM THE ADMINISTRATION, I BELIEVE.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER   FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 5:15 pm

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/northern-california-resident-charged-acting-illegal-agent

Link to documentation mentioned at videos 30 minute mark.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER   FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI Busted a Chinese iNTEL iNFO CURRIER
Page 1 of 1