Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race Empty
PostSubject: 2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race   2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 4:08 pm

I’ve been watching this and it’s mighty interesting. About 90 minutes long. It’s a Steven Ben Nun of Israeli News Live lecture and it puts some new thoughts into things we know, or things we think we know. Have a look.

Show Notes wrote:
The Trail of the Nephilim looks at the Serpent race of giants and their ancestors from Genesis to Revelation.

Friends I wanted to release this to you, the information is just the tip of the iceberg. The evidence I have from rabbinical sources and Qumran scrolls is far more revealing. I had planned on speaking about this in Tennessee but it may be better than I record this information privately and release on Patreon and via DVD. There is even now a teaching book being put together with all the pertinent information exposing this demonic bloodline. But please remember, even as I am from an Israeli bloodline it doesn't mean that all Israelites are bad, to the contrary, it is a small remnant of evil that Satan used and is using that will bring in the Antichrist system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOUEBQOz9Ss

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race   2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 8:46 am

if we are kooks, then i guess he is too....its real
Back to top Go down

2019_09_25 Steven Ben Nun - The Trail of the Nephilim - Serpent Race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: