Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 Empty
PostSubject: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=BgUKQpJ426c   5 mins

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:37 am

Rudy on Hannity last night.   11 mins  Really good!
He's going all the way to Oslami, with a HUGE DOSE of MSM exposure thrown in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKafw3LxQ8E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:51 am

And just think.  We might be able to get rid of Schifty too!  Glory!!!
---

Tucker talked about how the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by half when she lost, and the Global Initiative tanked.  As if all the world's problems were suddenly not problems anymore and didn't require any further donations.  har har.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 3:10 am

BTW, someone mentioned Snowden and the color of his hat.  I was going to dig up 'proofs' of exactly what he did, but no time now.  
Suffice it to say he was working for the Clowns and they contracted him out to the NSA (he was a plant) where he stole their OS
(it might have been prism), and fled the country. I don't know who he turned it over to, but it opened our military intel to whomever he handed the program over to.  He was in and out of Hong Kong, trying to hide.  He was supposed to have been held there, but SOMEONE (clowns) got him on a plane to Russia, where I think he remains in hiding.
His friend-mentor-co conspirator? John Perry Barlow, met his demise in Feb. of 2018.
I do believe Team considers Snowden a top traitor.   

I really think this is basically accurate. The hbo documentary (or movie) made him out to be a 'hero'...ahh..no.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 11:04 am

Shipp summary.  The guy/girl is a LEAKER, not a whistleblower.

From his twitter:

Deep State operational tactic. Take a deep state leaker, working for Brennan, call him a whistleblower to protect him from investigation, change the statute in secret to allow hearsay and start the MSM propaganda machine. The American people are not stupid.

This whistleblower is no hero. Unlike the rest of the true whistleblowers he is hiding in secret, having lawyers write his false complaint, and keeping his name secret. Give us all a break. He is a coward and a leaker. Placed in the WH by Brennan. Enough said.

------------
Shipp on changing the whistleblower law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e70rM7RQPh0&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 12:03 pm

The Shipp video above is an update to the video embedded below. 25 minutes.

2019_09_27 Kevin Shipp exposes White House Whistleblower

Show Notes wrote:
Shadow Government attacks a sitting president - again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw_Q-aTRXc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 12:35 pm

Thanks.  I couldn't remember if I had already posted it or not.  I kind of think so, but have NO IDEA where it is.  LOL!
 Doing this plus trying to figure out what deck stain is going to last through the winter PLUS waterproofing a STONE wall/ cement floor basement has my head fully melted.
AND it's supposed to rain much of the week.  Great.

And I wish that was all.  Ha.  No such luck...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19   Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipp on Ingraham 9-30-19
Page 1 of 1