Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh No The Janda Hammer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Oh No  The Janda Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Oh No The Janda Hammer   Oh No  The Janda Hammer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 9:32 am

Look at these endorsements:

(Edit.  I didn't get anything new from the videos)

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Sidney Powell    (FLYNN'S LAWYER)
@SidneyPowell1
THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TRUMP, AND THE PROSECUTION OF GENERAL FLYNN - The American Report - [link to go.shr.lc (secure)]
@JudicialWatch

@TomFitton

@VicToensing    (JOE DIGENOVA'S WIFE)
THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF...
Obama’s top intelligence officials spied on America for the purpose of blackmail and leverage with a secret super surveillance system called “THE HAMMER.”

theamericanreport.org [link to theamericanreport.org (secure)]

1:18 PM · Sep 27, 2019

THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TRUMP, AND THE PROSECUTION OF GENERAL FLYNN

----------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rrobfn6_us    13 MINS

PART2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJkFtcCKYtk

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No The Janda Hammer   Oh No  The Janda Hammer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 10:53 am

I played with googoil search for a minute.... they hacked me seconds later! It is no joke how fast if they are watching.
Store everything on external drive or burn DVD's is better!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No The Janda Hammer   Oh No  The Janda Hammer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 11:51 am

Thanks for the Janda post!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Oh No The Janda Hammer   Oh No  The Janda Hammer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 12:26 pm

Didn't Kevin Shipp completely and totally expose this hammer thing back in June as false? The two videos below are each about 90 minutes and go into detail.

July 01, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxKE86LoYic

August 04, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcZ9xpXMmDU

Video below no longer available on YT but I saved a copy. This was with Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.
2019_06_27 Kevin Shipp Destroys Hamr Hoax in New Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5M4XQZhBA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Oh No The Janda Hammer   Oh No  The Janda Hammer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Yes, he did.  But mostly based on the significantly tainted character of Dennis Montgomery.
And I guess Shipp says Montgomery does NOT have the tapes he claims to have.

Yet look who just came out in support of Montgomery and his 'whistleblower' info!!
These women are tops.  Maybe they're just 'using' the report to throw more shade on the DS.

I've lost ALL fuzzies for Janda.  But I do trust the the capabilities of Sydney and Victoria, so... ??

Speaking of fuzzies.  I have a correction.  Cubby Bear's actual 'name' is COZY bear.  It's that 'brain thing' I told you about...lol)  And while I'm at it:  Schmidt is not Pres. of ABC.  He's the head of ALPHABET.   Close. LOL.   These things do eventually come to me.  Just not always the moment I need them.   Sorry about that.  Oh to be forty again.  Or 50.  I'd settle for 60.  heehee.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No The Janda Hammer   Oh No  The Janda Hammer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No The Janda Hammer
Page 1 of 1