Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIDBITS October

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:35 am

TIDBITS October 67351276_436564077189861_6858409159293927424_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQn-dJJ8N9JRXRciVE2xSv7GiPBNzADflKFsQNSQVe1HfbVse47wdkvRvPuQacpTt_o&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

TIDBITS October 69071211_2327449397569982_7436295741955375104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkD4uA8jMhaWDDZ1mqEw_e1GDzxsxMXb2X-LE-Vp8cjdCEsVVx4v8gYWSQ1nf7ZjWs&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 3:56 pm

Not what we have: 

Journalist Creed , written by Walter Williams in 1906, when he founded the Missouri School of Journalism. The Journalist’s Creed stipulates:

1) That journalists must be public trustees with the full measure of responsibility to the public
2) That accuracy and fairness are fundamental to good journalism
3) That a single standard of truth must prevail for all
4) That suppression of the news is indefensible
5) And that journalism must be independent, unbiased by personal opinion, and always unafraid

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Passenger manifest of small (antique) plane crash at Bradley Field, Ct. yesterday:
TIDBITS October EF-nt2PXYAQLNE_

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Gateway Pundit again.  Wow, I can retire.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/gop-lawmakers-slam-democrats-after-ukraine-envoy-kurt-volkers-testimony-to-congress-is-a-bust-video/

Former Ukrainian envoy Kurt Volker testified Thursday morning before the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees.  He resigned last wk.

Kurt Volker’s name appeared in a partisan CIA “whistleblower’s” complaint against President Donald Trump’s dealings with the Ukraine.

Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani told reporters that Volker had encouraged him to speak to Ukrainian officials. Rudy offered saved text messages as proof of his conversations with Volker.
On Thursday during a break several Republicans told reporters that Ambassdor Volker has said nothing that coincides with the Democrat Party’s latest impeachment accusations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhc6rBbXnuk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 7:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDikCNcUF9E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 4:27 pm

Here's a fly in the impeachment hemorrhoid cream~

https://patriotpulse.net/nancy-pelosi-is-about-to-lose-the-impeachment-fight-thanks-to-this-one-big-surprise/

The Senate requires a two-thirds vote to convict on articles of impeachment and remove the President from office.
Democrats assume that means 20 Republicans must defect in order to remove President Trump from office.
But someone just threw a monkey wrench into those plans.
Since Senators are the jury pool, Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massie pointed out that every Democrat running for President — and there are currently five of them — should recuse themselves for an obvious conflict of interest.
If the Democrat Senators running for President recuse themselves it means 25 Republicans need to vote to convict.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 6:18 pm

His campaign is toast. Video is 25 seconds long and his outburst shows that he knows it's all over for him.  Stick a fork in it, he's DONE! Laughing

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1180234314304364544

TIDBITS October W1FlZ3R

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 7:36 pm

Q  ONE YEAR AGO TODAY:  NOBODY HAS TO ASK US TWICE.

TIDBITS October EGDT0WCXUAAW_1B

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 8:55 am

POTUS MAKES MOVE TO SPARE TAX PAYERS HEALTH CARE COSTS FOR ILLEGALS

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

Trump to Protect U.S. Taxpayers from Subsidizing Health Care for Immigrants

JOHN BINDER4 Oct 2019

President Trump signed a presidential proclamation on Friday to protect American taxpayers from being forced to subsidize the healthcare costs of legal immigrants wanting to permanently resettle in the United States.
In a new rule, beginning November 3, foreign nationals applying for visas — not including refugees, asylees, or those on nonimmigrant visas — will have to prove that they will have either employer-based health insurance before arriving in the U.S. or a non-subsidized private health insurance plan.

[link to www.whitehouse.gov (secure)]

Presidential Proclamation on the Suspension of Entry of Immigrants Who Will Financially Burden the United States Healthcare System

HEALTHCARE

Issued on: October 4, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 11:29 am

DID U SEE THIS AT AOC TOWN HALL?

'The world is ending in months.  We have to eat the babies!'  I hope that was an actor.

https://twitter.com/Cordicon/status/1179947377446313984

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 11:36 am

We may already have this company info:

TIDBITS October EGAOB5UX0AAgYzM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Lt Col Robert Maginnis   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 7:18 pm

I listened to this earlier:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHzT0fcrDyQ

Rabbi Walker & Lt Col Robert Maginnis discuss his book "The Deeper State", posted  Jan. 2018.

We've moved beyond most of that, but in the last 4 minutes Maginnis
says:
NK would not have their successful rocket program without the help
they've received from the Russians.  Then he said, 
North Korea found some new rocket engines somewhere in Eastern
Ukraine that found their way into their rockets.
He said both China and Russia are using NK as a buffer against South Korea, Japan and the U.S. 
----------------------------------
D.C. is looking for treason.  How about all this arming our enemies against us.
He also said that 1/2 of our trade deficit with China is interest on our debt they hold.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 2:32 pm

FLASHBACK ON BIDEN:

link to twitter.com (secure)]
RNcat
@RNcat50

Whoa
@JoeBiden

Biden Forced To Drop Out of Presidential Race in 1987 Over “Questions of Integrity and Character”

0:38 embedded video
147.9K views
From
Charles Weber
8:07 PM · Oct 6, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 am

RUMOR:  Trey Gowdy has joined POTUS legal team.  

No comment until it's a known fact.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 4:38 pm

Trey Gowdy confirmed has joined POTUS legal team.
Here he addresses Liberty University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNf97GZjuA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 8:06 am

https://intelreform.org/2019/10/06/brad-johnson-update-on-china-and-iran/

A more favorable breakdown on what POTUS is doing and his success at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=460&v=ILOPb5mDsks  8 mins

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Nike’s Jesus Shoes – Save Your Sole – Absurdity 101

Walk a mile in my shoes . . . more photos at link. 

TIDBITS October 19513470-7556013-image-m-55_1570659902036

Quote :
In order to create the aptly-named Jesus Shoes, the company gave a pair of classic Nike Air Max 97s a religious revamp, first filling the sneakers' transparent air-filled sole with holy water that it sourced from the Jordan River and then colored in order to make it more visible inside the shoe.

TIDBITS October Nike10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdi4FHF23f4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 10:12 am

Nike is sick.

So, you heard the Man.   WHERE'S HUNTER?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 9:11 am

Speaking of Nike, Tucker Carlson interviewed a man last night who spelled out Nike in effect runs the NBA, and it is NIKE'S CHINA POLICY, DRIVEN BY MONEY, THAT WE ARE SEEING OUT OF THE DISGRACEFUL NBA.
-------
(Hunter has his own post now.)
------------------------------------------------------
We should know there's always a purpose behind these maneuvers.  It just has to play out to be seen:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1182993064610148352

[ltr]@thehill[/ltr]

Sec. Mnuchin: "[President Trump] will be signing a new executive order giving the Treasury Dept. in consultation with himself & Sec. Pompeo very significant new sanctions, authorities that can be targeted at any person associated with the govt of Turkey." http://hill.cm/TeE64u1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Tucker's interview on Nike and China from last nite.  Under 5 mins.  At link

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/08/jason_whitlock_us_the_bad_guys_in_the_minds_of_woke_nba_players__coaches_they_are_promoting_a_marxist_agenda.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis resigned last December over Donald Trump’s decision to end Barack Obama’s disastrous war in Syria.
ON SUNDAY CHUCK TODD THOUGHT HE'D GET SOME GOOD TRUMP BASHING FROM GENL. MATTIS.
FORTUNATELY, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Meet the Press
@MeetThePress

[ltr]Mattis says the public doesn’t need military generals to help them make their political decisions: “I have a lot of faith in the American people."
“This would be the worst time, I think, for military people to step out."
#MTP #IfItsSunday[/ltr]

9:00 PM - Oct 13, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 5:29 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/news/rand-paul-calls-for-probe-into-4-democratic-senators-over-threats-to-ukraine/

1 hour ago on October 14, 2019
 Chief Editor

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) called for a probe into four Democratic Senators on Sunday over a letter that they sent to Ukraine in 2018 that threatened to withhold aid from the country if it did not continue to investigate President Donald Trump.

--------
https://conservativefighters.org/news/report-fox-news-hosts-criticized-mocked-trump-during-meeting-with-advertisers/

A new report about the relationship between President Donald Trump and Fox News alleges that hosts Chris Wallace and Martha MacCallum criticized and mocked Trump during a closed-door meeting last month.
Fox News hosts Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, and Martha MacCallum attended an event in Manhattan to assure advertisers that “Trump doesn’t own” them, according to a piece published Sunday in the New York Times.
------------
https://conservativefighters.org/news/trumps-bid-to-hire-gowdy-for-legal-team-unravels-over-lobbying-issue/
The source says Gowdy decided to err on the side of caution, and informed the Trump’s team that he would not be available to join them until Jan. 4. At the moment, he is still expected to join the team on that date – with the caveat that a lot can change between now and then.   Gowdy became concerned that taking the job would run afoul of the congressional rules about “influence” and sought an outside legal opinion for guidance.
---------------------------------
https://conservativefighters.org/news/republican-rep-matt-gaetz-kicked-out-of-impeachment-inquiry-hearing/

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla. was told that because he was not a member of the House Intelligence Committee that he had to leave.
Judiciary Chairman [Jerry Nadler] claimed to have begun the impeachment inquiry weeks ago,” Gaetz tweeted. “Now, his own Judiciary members aren’t even allowed to participate in it. 

--------------------------
https://conservativefighters.org/news/mexican-national-guard-stopped-turned-back-migrant-caravan-headed-for-us/

Mexican authorities stopped a caravan of about 2,000 migrants heading north for the United States. 
In the southern Mexican city of Tapachula, a caravan of Central American, Caribbean, and African migrants embarked on foot for the U.S. on Saturday morning. After traveling for about 20 miles, however, they were greeted by hundreds of National Guardsmen and federal police blocking both sides of the highway, according to The Associated Press.

-----------------------------------
https://conservativefighters.org/news/harry-reid-warns-2020-dems-president-trump-is-a-very-very-smart-man-who-will-not-be-easily-beaten/

--------------------
https://conservativefighters.org/news/fox-news-staffers-warn-shepard-smiths-departure-may-have-drastic-consequences-dont-be-surprised-if-theres-an-exodus/
SHEP SIGNED A NON-COMPETE CLAUSE, SO HE WON'T BE POPPING UP AND CNN
ANY TIME SOON.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 6:13 pm

SO STUPID.  ELIZ. WARREN WANTS FACEBOOK TO ACCEPT OR REJECT POLITICAL ADS BASED ON TRUTH. THAT WOULD BE HER TRUTH.  IE: DO NOT RUN TRUMP ADS.
EVEN Z-BERG GOT THIS ONE RIGHT, EVEN AS IT PRESERVES HIS PROFIT.

https://americantruthtoday.com/left-news/2019/10/14/facebook-responds-after-elizabeth-warren-runs-political-ad-with-complete-lie-let-voters-decide/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=republicanpundit-facebook-10_14-mid

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 5:46 pm

For years Joe Biden has told the story about how his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk truck driver in 1972.

The truck driver Curtis Dunn was never charged in the crash.

Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

According to Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation 36 years ago as chief prosecutor, there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said recently.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 6:36 pm

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: The State Department is now requiring all Chinese diplomats to notify the US government before visiting any federal, state or local government officials, academic or research institutions - WaPo
2:13 PM · Oct 16, 2019

------------------------------------------
https://www.teaparty247.org/china-calls-for-a-peoples-war-with-the-us-in-fight-for-a-new-world/

Chinese state media was scathingly critical towards the President last week, publishing a series of editorials and op-eds referring to the “greed and arrogance” of the Trump administration, calling for a “people’s war” targeting the US “with precision” as China begins a “fight for a new world.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 6:39 pm

THIS IS RICH.  MAY WELL BE TRUE WITH THE TROOP WITHDRAWAL AS WELL.

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField

Oh the comments! Another Trump ‘scandal’ implodes when DOJ leaks @RudyGiuliani is the victim of the crime not a target of the investigation!

They still can’t figure out this is an FBI sting born in the 1980s! #ButNothingsHappening

Quote Tweet
Raw Story
@RawStory
· 51m
Feds investigating whether Rudy Giuliani was a victim of foreign spy effort targeting Trump [link to rawstory.com (secure)]
2:00 PM · Oct 16, 2019·

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 6:50 pm

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS FUNNY AND FUNNIER:

FIRST, THE SONG:
https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1184305593047289858

THEN, THE DEFENSE:
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/17/biden-told-me-do-it-man-accused-illegally-firing-s/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Yesterday's scuttlebutt regarding Elijah Cummings signature generated a response:

Cummings was the Chairman of the very powerful House Oversight Committee and he was pumping out subpoenas while he was in hospice.

In fact, it was revealed that he signed subpoenas from his death bed just hours before he died.

Or did he?

The signatures on Cummings’s October 16 subpoenas look completely different from a September 30 subpoena so people are asking who really signed the documents.

CNN reported on Thursday that Rep, Cummings signed subpoenas directed to two US immigration agencies just hours before he died.

Elijah Cummings’ signature on the October 16 subpoena looks very different from his signature on other documents.

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 9:54 am

Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise

BREAKING: I just filed a rules change to allow ALL Members of Congress access to proceedings related to impeachment.

Will Democrats allow transparency? Or do they have something to hide?

Time’s up. Schiff’s shady impeachment scheme can’t continue.

1:01 embedded video
2.8K views

12:38 PM · Oct 18, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 5:13 pm

US judge rules Wikileaks legally posted HRC emails!

SO, WHERE IS HE? STILL LOCKED UP IN THE UK? I SURE HOPE THAT'S JUST A COVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=139&v=wvK6O3zrHL4    AUG.3,2019

TIDBITS October EDExzM7WwAENhFv

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 4:43 pm

JULIAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN COURT AGAIN TODAY  (10-21)

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41208985/disney-world-employee-arrested-for-having-child-porn
A man who worked at Walt Disney World as a manager was arrested on suspicion of possessing child porn. (FOR THE PAST 22 YEARS)
According to WESH News, Brett Kinney was arrested last week at his home in Lake Alfred. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 4:49 pm

THIS IS CONFIRMED, UNFORTUNATELY...

Mitt Romney has admitted to having a secret Twitter account  under the name of:  Pierre Delecto, 

which does not translate well.   Exclamation
------
OH..SOMEBODY ELSE KNEW A LONG TIME AGO?

THE TRUMP CURSE MAY HAVE HAD A 'NUDGE NUDGE' ON THIS ONE. LOL.

TIDBITS October EHbM_UGW4AE4fpa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 4:29 am

This list is presented as companies owned by George Soros.
"OWN" most probably means single largest investor (stock holder)

The list is way too long to cc here.  https://archive.ph/U0XMd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 5:21 am

https://twitter.com/CraigRSawyer  The real deal.

PatriotTIDBITS October 274c, Navy SEAL Sniper TIDBITS October 1f438, Marine TIDBITS October 1f1fa-1f1f8, Fed LEO TIDBITS October 1f46e-200d-2640-fe0f, Defender of the Defenseless, Trainer, Producer TIDBITS October 1f3ac, Founder of #V4CR http://www.vets4childrescue.org

If you use Amazon anyway, please choose us as your preferred charityTIDBITS October 203c (costs you nothing)

Start from: http://Smile.Amazon.com  , then choose: Veterans For Child Rescue Inc (spelled exactly that way) as your preferred charity. Sign in each time. TIDBITS October 1f44d #EndChildTrafficking

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 6:16 am

10 top companies in the world.  I was surprised to hear a China bank listed as biggest in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=607&v=FbyNp-5U6pg   10 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 1:31 pm

A DECODE OF LIL KIM'S LETTER TO TRUMP.  VIDEO FROM JUNE 2018.  SHORT.
I DON'T SUPPORT HIS CONCLUSION, BUT IT DID HAVE MEANING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQMc4Sh1rs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Randy Quaid on 'Waking up"   under 2 mins.  (watch the water?-why not)

https://twitter.com/realBradBrewer/status/1186994305824706560

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 2:55 pm

Also on YT. Wish we could embed twitter video here. So much good stuff over in twitterville.

https://youtu.be/lvwWYk_lo_w

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 3:03 pm

GLAD YOU FOUND IT!  I CAN'T EVEN IMPORT A GIF.  YOU DID A COUPLE TIMES.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 7:06 pm

NEVER SAW THIS ONE BEFORE:
TIDBITS October EHaQmx2U0AYodjl

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 7:23 pm

TIDBITS October EHlNQYoWwAAuPq7
NEXT POST IS PART OF IT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 7:28 pm

I think what we've got here is confirmation, and perhaps details, of the planned FF that POTUS
averted.  His tweet (above) is from today.  (10-23)

TIDBITS October EHlclriUwAAdd8N

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 7:40 pm

ZUCK ON THE HILL...'GRILLED' BY THE DEMS.  IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING.  
PEOPLE ARE LIKE  'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.  I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FEEL SORRY FOR ZUCK, BUT...THESE PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID'     LOL.

OUT TAKES OF HIS TIME IN THE HOT SEAT HERE:

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1187033479395061761

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 7:56 pm

A COUPLE MORE OUT TAKES:

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1187116317486305280

AND THE RABID AOC:
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1187090234145759242

I WONDER WHAT ZUCK THINKS ABOUT HIS DEM PARTY DONATIONS NOW?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 9:44 pm

Can you spot the robot? I swear, he's not human!

TIDBITS October Zuck-d10
TIDBITS October Mz_0110

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWHzonnxfWg

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 3:17 pm

TIDBITS October EHvKx6jU8AAVm7i

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 11:05 pm

link to twitter.com (secure)]
News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: The Pentagon has awarded the $10 billion JEDI cloud contract to Microsoft over Amazon - CNBC

6:01 PM · Oct 25, 2019·

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 2:22 pm

Did U hear that HRC's latest excuse for losing was the strobe light effect of videos on the DARK WEB?
--
WHY would she come out and say such a thing?  Maybe she didn't really say it.

There are several testimonies about that vid here:
https://twitter.com/chiefpolice2/status/1188083550249050112?fbclid=IwAR38ngggpPE2LSftpzf7rsJ9rBonPmd9RfPbI84VUKAbMY4VOzdrcXk7160

TIDBITS October 8uCp0YgY_biggerchiefpolice‏ 

[ltr]@chiefpolice2[/ltr]

FollowFollow 

[ltr]@chiefpolice2[/ltr]

More
PATRIOTS: STOP LOOKING FOR THAT HRC & ABEDINE VIDEO & THE 14 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT WAS ON WEINERS LAPTOP. I HAVE SEEN IT. IT IS BEYOND HORRIFIC. Believe me when I tell you, YOU DON'T WANT THOSE IMAGES & SCREAMS IN YOUR HEAD. It can make you crazy. You will lose lots of sleep.
6:22 AM - 26 Oct 2019

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 3:49 pm

Dove wrote:
Did U hear that HRC's latest excuse for losing was the strobe light effect of videos on the DARK WEB?
--
WHY would she come out and say such a thing?  Maybe she didn't really say it.

There are several testimonies about that vid here:
https://twitter.com/chiefpolice2/status/1188083550249050112?fbclid=IwAR38ngggpPE2LSftpzf7rsJ9rBonPmd9RfPbI84VUKAbMY4VOzdrcXk7160

TIDBITS October 8uCp0YgY_biggerchiefpolice‏ 

[ltr]@chiefpolice2[/ltr]

FollowFollow 

[ltr]@chiefpolice2[/ltr]

More
PATRIOTS: STOP LOOKING FOR THAT HRC & ABEDINE VIDEO & THE 14 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT WAS ON WEINERS LAPTOP. I HAVE SEEN IT. IT IS BEYOND HORRIFIC. Believe me when I tell you, YOU DON'T WANT THOSE IMAGES & SCREAMS IN YOUR HEAD. It can make you crazy. You will lose lots of sleep.
6:22 AM - 26 Oct 2019

Excuse number 67 in the continuing drama of Hilary placing blame for why she lost on anyone and anything BUT HERSELF!

I've been hearing her saying this time it was because of the frazzledrip video. Well, frazzledrip was (supposedly) on the dark web. I've seen photos purporting to be stills from the video. Shocking even if fake, sick as all f**k if they were real. Then there's this below.

https://defconnews.com/2019/10/24/hillary-clinton-claims-flashing-videos-on-the-dark-web-hypnotized-voters-to-hate-her/

Small Excerpt wrote:
Hillary Clinton has a lot of wild conspiracy theories as to why she lost the 2016 election: biased media, voter suppression, sexist women, racist black people, the Russians, etc… but this is the craziest thing of all. According to woman who suffered a major head injury, there were “flashing videos” on the dark web that hypnotized people into hating her, costing her the presidency. She can’t prove these videos exist, but she knows they are out there

Hillary has obviously lost most of her mind, but this is bonkers even for her. She’s saying that in 2016, subliminal videos on the dark web brainwashed people, who otherwise would have voted for her, into voting for Trump. Actually, from the way she describes the videos they weren’t “subliminal” but rather “super-liminal” if that’s a thing.

There’s a big clue in her explanation pointing to this being the mutha of all paranoid delusions. She says “nobody can find” these videos and yet she’s knows all about them. Sort of like that giant imaginary rabbit that keeps telling her to do bad things.

[Lots more at the link]

This demon possessed psycho is sick beyond belief!

Rejoicing every blessed day that Donald Trump is our POTUS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 5:17 pm

I absolutely believe this.  I've been looking at her pictures.  There's NO WAY she recovered like she appears.
Also, one of the 1st Q posts (I'd have to go retrieve) says she is not free-that was in 2017.
It isn't HRC saying this stuff about Tulsi, Russians, the funeral smack talk, dark web...none of it.

🇺🇸TrumpMom 🇺🇸‏ 
[ltr]@TrumpMomma[/ltr]
 Oct 26
More
Chief, how the hell is she still out walking free. They make me sick when I see their faces

chiefpolice

‏ 
[ltr]@chiefpolice2[/ltr]
 Oct 26
More
She isn't but because of the clones & doubles people just won't believe it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIDBITS October Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS October   TIDBITS October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIDBITS October
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next