Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:56 am

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/4/6/4683bc86-be2a-49fc-9e76-7cdbf669592f/98BEBD8006DE62BA36BEBD175775F744.2019-10-1-ele-abs-eec-to-depsec-sullivan.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3A6b-hvMf8afxQH0kkzi36ohaGnFazQEgsiJcTW0fK2U77Hon901ryODE

He sent letter to deputy Secty of State Sullivan because Pompeo was blocking testimony
of subpoenaed parties.   UNREAL!!!

PELOSI WAS JUST ON FOX WITH SOME STATEMENT THAT POTUS HAS TO BE ALLOWED TIME TO EXONERATE HIMSELF!!!

I'LL FIND IT.   CLEARLY SOME LEGAL EAGLE FINALLY LANDED ON HER HEAD!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:34 am

STARTS AT 23 MINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC-hPA6OHVg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:44 am

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Oct 2
Adam Schiff should only be so lucky to have the brains, honor and strength of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. For a lowlife like Schiff, who completely fabricated my words and read them to Congress as though they were said by me, to demean a First in Class at West Point, is SAD!
-----
POTUS has raised 125 million in re-election campaign last quarter.  Massive.
------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:07 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/pelosis-assistant-connected-not-only-to-the-ukrainian-government-and-military-but-also-to-obamas-corrupt-ukrainian-ambassador-and-alexandra-chalupa-the-woman-behind-the-russia-collusion-hoax/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

Pelosi’s Assistant Connected Not Only to the Ukrainian Government and Military, but Also to Obama’s Corrupt Ukrainian Ambassador and Alexandra Chalupa, the Woman Behind the Russia Collusion Hoax

(Down how many avenues is Pelosi bought and paid for???)
(How many FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS HAVE INFILTRATED OUR GOVERNMENT???)

Two days ago we reported that Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s had a Legislative Assistant who was a Ukrainian party girl connecting Pelosi to Ukraine’s government and military.  Today we have more connections between Pelosi, the Ukrainian government, the Ukrainian military, Obama’s Ambassador to the Ukraine and Alexandra Chalupa, the woman behind the Russia collusion sham investigation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:09 pm

POTUS CALLS THEM CORRUPT, WHICH INDEED THEY ARE.  BUT THIS IS GOVERNANCE BY A WORLD WIDE CRIMINAL CARTEL!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:14 pm

POMPEO RESPONDS FROM ITALY~

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/mike-pompeo-on-democrat-thugs-in-congress-they-violated-rules-told-state-dept-officials-not-to-contact-legal-counsel-before-testimony-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

Quote :
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: Back to first principles. The predicate of your final question about objecting to what the folks on Capitol Hill have asked. It’s fundamentally not true. What we objected to was the demands that were put that deeply violate the fundamental principle of separation of powers. They contacted State Department employees directly. They told them NOT to contact legal counsel at the State Department. That’s been reported to us. They said the the State Department wouldn’t be able to be present. There are important constitutional prerogatives that the executive branch has to be present so that we can protect the important information so our partners, countries like Italy, can have confidence that the information they provide can have with the State Department will continue to be protected. So the response that I provided them was one that could acknowledge that we will of course do our constitutional duty to cooperate with this co-equal branch but we are going to do so in a way that is consistent with the fundamental values of the American system. And we won’t tolerate folks on Capital Hill bullying, intimidating State Department employees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3qGJ5yyJnY   4 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 7:42 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1111306440327790592.html  Schiff family history

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS   Schiff   THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schiff THE NERVE OF HIM and NANCY NEWS
Page 1 of 1