Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013   Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

This is happening 16.6.2013 in Finland. More HAARP music? Sounds of war in heaven? The sounds are back.......

Published on Jun 16, 2013

Back to top Go down
pekka

PostSubject: Re: Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013   Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:39 am

Haven't heard that so far, even though I live on the countryside here in southern Finland and it's rather peaceful to perceive the environment for anything unusual. They are doing something with HAARP in Lapland, northern Finland where I come from, had some weird stuff going on there years ago, cubic cloud formations moving across one another, no rain in summers etc. which quite unusual in Finland. But on the other hand, during these times unusual is usual.

Also we have lots of underground cavities which allows many obscure projects to be carried out unseen.

Someone else getting that angels don't play this haarp performances? They sure are prepared to go far with these things, but no power that has not been given on from high, the time is nigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013   Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 am

pekka wrote:
no power that has not been given on from high, the time is nigh.

Amen to that! It's nice to hear a view from the other side of the planet. Welcome.
About the noise, it's like the sound of someone blowing across the top of a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Pony1

Pony1

PostSubject: Re: Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013   Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 am

this one sounds fake IMO... sound quality and effects for something that was suppose to be recorded outside, I dont know, I am not buying this one...
Back to top Go down
pekka

PostSubject: Re: Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013   Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Highly possible, that's why I asked for a second opinion, ie. someone's own first hand experience.The fact remains, they are screwing up with the sky and the weather and what not, alongside some having way too much time to produce this fakery stuff and put on-line. In that case, get a grip, get a life, preferably eternal one.

It's still cool to live on the northern side of the globe, those northern lights at times have been pretty convincing with rather multicolored spirals. Then again, at times it's difficult to tell who's who in the zoo.

While having a check on the signs, pray some more Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013   Finland skyes Mystery trumpet sound + weird clouds 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: