Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON Empty
PostSubject: 2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON   2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 9:34 am

VIDEOS OVER IRAQ AT THE TIME OF SADDAM.
IS HIS ASSESSMENT ENTIRELY CORRECT?  DOUBT IT.
PORTIONS CERTAINLY ARE.  
WE CAN FOLLOW HIS ADVICE AND READ THE VERSES IN ONE SITTING.
14 MINS OF COOL STUFF.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HASN'T HAD THAT BRICK TRANSLATED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pYwgoxfxIo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON   2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 10:38 am

THE ANTICHRIST AND THE RESTRAINER; ALL IN 13 MINUTES. HE GOES FAST; PAUSE TO GET VERSES.

IT'S ALL QUITE CLEAR, SCRIPTURAL AND THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ANY PRACTICAL SENSE AT ALL.
AND IT SHOULD BE PRACTICAL.  2000 YEARS OF PEOPLE NEEDED TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS.  CONFUSION IS OF THE DEVIL.

(And if you've met the Holy Spirit, you know He's a HE.  God is not the author of confusion.
Nor is HE a trickster.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCg-ymuG-NU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON   2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 11:31 am

I ran across the Fruchtenbaum yesterday. So many studies that I've now forgotten.  But out of it, I don't know all the answers, (obviously)  but do know what I do believe after so many years of study, and that's a great comfort.

On the 2 witnesses.  I agree with him on Elijah and Moses.  Once again the voice of the  'Law and the Prophets" must point to Yeshua, the Coming (again) Messiah.
NOT THE 3 ' Peter, Just ONE-Jesus, just as on the Mount of Transfiguration.

Missler points out how the 'special abilities' of Elijah and Moses are seen again in the 2 witnesses.  He believes Enoch is a type of the Rapture. I agree with that.

Missler teaches a PRE-Trib Rapture. Clearly the scripture says the ac will not come
till the restrainer is removed.  The Holy Spirit IS the Restrainer and the Power of the Resurrection.
If you didn't watch the above video, he made the point that AFTER the Rapture
those on earth can have the Holy Spirit WITH THEM, as in the Old Testament.
But not indwelling.  (Perhaps). I don't know as scripture exactly says that.

And Missler thinks the 2 witnesses will come in the first 3 1/2.  That's a maybe for me.  I'd have to do more study.
But I do think he's right on about who the 2 witnesses are, and makes some really
interesting points in another short presentation.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmxtGI0giE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON   2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 MISSLER ON BABYLON
Page 1 of 1