Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) Empty
PostSubject: Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This)   Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 10:33 am

I listened to this last night and thought to myself that the forum peeps would like this. Y’all will really enjoy the rather extensive stuff about Mark & David Flynn. That covers about the first quarter or more of the entire conversation. Total runtime is 66 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
We started off the conversation talking about the book by David Flynn Cydonia: The Secret Chronicles of Mars and how that book was inspirational and acted as a guide to his own personal research. He talked about how the many mysteries with the 33rd degree parallel line. He also talked how David Flynn’s book helped him find a underground base in the Sonora desert. He mentioned how this underground base in the Sonora desert is a clandestine covert program that is experimenting with and creating super soldiers. He said that they are using disembodied spirits to implant into the super soldiers. Jim went on to talk about how Heaven and Hell are Parallel dimensions.

Later in the interview, Jim talked about the truth with Genesis 6 and went on to talk about the Giants in the biblical times were anywhere between 15 to 30 feet tall. He said the Nephilim did not produce the offspring and he explains how the nephilim and different extraterrestrial races possibly live with the inner earth. Jim also talked about his research into the Hollow Earth. He stated that Eden from the bible is in the Hollow Earth. He went on to talk about how modern academia and the Smithsonian are covering up the truth and origins of Giant Skeletal remains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9f0g5X99j4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated topic)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This)   Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 12:52 pm

Jim Wilhelmsen - Searching for Fortress of Anu

You wanna go deeper? Jim Wilhelmsen - Searching for Fortress of Anu. See the echoesofenoch link below (plus a screen shot of the page I took for ya). Check out that photo of Mark & David Flynn that you might have never seen before.

This goes real deep into that Sonoran desert trip with Mark & David Flynn. Also YouTube has removed most of Jim Wilhelmsen’s material however back in the day I captured the video (no longer available) titled “Searching for Fortress of Anu” and I still have it. It’s pretty low quality but the info is there. I’m glad I copy and archive stuff. See the Mediafire link at the bottom and you too can also have a copy of this now memory holed video.

http://www.echoesofenoch.org/Anu%20Fortress.htm

Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) Anu10

I just upgraded my Mediafire account so that I can share larger files. Searching for Fortress of Anu is 201 Megs and you can download it at the link below. It’s low quality but the info is priceless. Much David Flynn stuff is in there.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oqkarh6vxd08vau/Searching_for_Fortress_of_Anu_%28Low%29.mp4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This)   Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:37 am

Thought y’all might enjoy seeing this photo taken of Jim Wilhelmsen and David Flynn together. They were good friends. It’s at 1hr 12min 57sec into the video. Hope y’all downloaded the video and watched it. I really enjoyed seeing it again after so many years. I archived the video capture back in 2014.

Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) Jim__d10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This)   Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Wilhelmsen - Hybrid Offspring in Genesis 6, Aliens, Hollow Earth and the Forbidden Chronicles of Earths History (Much David Flynn Info In This)
Page 1 of 1