Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans Empty
PostSubject: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 5:42 pm

IF his brothers and sisters come along, that would be YUGE!

Crowd estimated between 7 and 10 thousand!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHebUAAzTOo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Dear Lord, bless and protect Kanye.  Remember they're babies, and focus on how
much good can come from this.   Innocent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2orVaJWto0M

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 4:05 am

Major discernment is necessary!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 4:57 am

Oh for sure.  They've got a 1000 things lacking.  We probably did too, once upon a time.
We won't be attending for a Bible lesson from Kanye. BUT he got the essentials correct.

And the potential for Good is massive IF he can hold it together.  And he's already survived years of brutal attacks for speaking out as he has.
PRAY FOR HIM.  He WILL succeed if God has His Hand on him. 

And despite all we strive to know,  STILL:

Acts 2:21 21And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.'
Romans 10:13-14 13for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved." 14How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 11:07 am

Kanye said 'It's a mission, not a show'.  I'm thrilled at the YUGE potential of a Kayne ministry.

ACCORDING TO THIS MINISTER, KANYE'S TESTIMONY OF COMING TO JESUS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM MOST EVERY PLATFORM.
I WANT TO HEAR IT.  I HAVEN'T PRE-SCREENED IT.  

PLEASE REMEMBER, IT ISN'T THE VESSEL.  IF GOD WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU, HE CAN USE ANYBODY=ANY PLATFORM TO DO IT. THIS I KNOW. 
MAYBE YOU AREN'T HIS AUDIENCE FOR THIS, BUT THERE ARE MANY WHO ARE. BE JOYFUL THAT THE LORD IS TOUCHING PEOPLE'S HEARTS.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 12:15 pm

billetman wrote:
100% fact billetman....just because you use the terms "gospel and Jesus" does not make it the truth....if it conflicts with scripture, its a damn lie, no matter how sweet the sound of it
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 1:36 pm

michael371 wrote:
billetman wrote:
100% fact billetman....just because you use the terms "gospel and Jesus" does not make it the truth....if it conflicts with scripture, its a damn lie, no matter how sweet the sound of it

Glad I'm not the only one. Got a check in my spirit a long while back about this Kanye fellow. Something just doesn't seem right about this guy, Kim Kardashian (his wife) and all the rest of the gang.

Be wary of Trojans bearing gifts.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Oh well.
I am far from perfect. I know it, Yeshua knows it too.

Not one for Osteen cause too many use your donations to buy air conditioned dog houses.
Glitz does excite the Lord.
It won't save.

I think with my own ways I may have saved a grand total of only 1 Catholic to date, peoples minds are just not open or receptive enough.
Sad!
Disappointing.. however maybe he will get them to thinking in a way that they may search for themselves and find love, truth and the way to their Lord.
Pray for all that they may do what they need to to receive forgiveness from Him!
Amen!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 12:16 am

I am praying for Kanye.   The 'churchies' will hold his feet to the fire! The unsaved will do the same. The scrutiny he's already coming under is veracious.  He needs our prayers.  Here's something he said.  Is this not valuable for  the world to hear?

[link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

Kanye West says that parents need to protect their children from being ‘indoctrinated’ into embracing lives of vapid meaninglessness by the media and the entertainment industry.

The music icon was speaking to an audience at Joel Osteen’s church in Houston during one of his Sunday Service events.

He began by pointing out that many famous people are in service to Satan and not God because they value money and power above all else.

“You start to feel like Satan is the most powerful and you start to feel that if you service God in life it means you will not prosper and the only way to prosper is in service to fame,” said Kanye.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 2:25 am

Maybe the Lord will convict Joel through Kanye.  Wouldn't that be good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans   Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanye Preaching for Jesus and Republicans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: