Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the fine line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pekka

the fine line Empty
PostSubject: the fine line   the fine line I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:13 am

Greetings to all from Finland, as this is my first post here. The times are intensifying and circles closing, but yet, no one knows the exact moment we all are anticipating. We have read how things to come and that already have come to pass are described, but as often in life, when things really begin to unfold before your eyes and reality kicks in, we are yet amazed by the appearance they take, regardless of having read about them in advance.

So am I too excited and still saddened to some extent that we truly seem to follow through biblical prophecies, as it creates great struggle and pain for all humanity. But our God and Saviour is with us every moment, and we really should stick to God's promises and support, and not be attached to the wordly sorrows. But still, as we know, even the Son of Man is known to have wept a tear or two. It's a human thing to do.

These truly are historical times to the extreme as we know. My awakening and path to Christ took the long course, so to speak, perhaps not in length, but in depth. From atheism, to shamanism, vedanta, occult and new age, urantia papers. A good number of experiences in spirit, space-travel out of body. So much that I am still in process in trying to discern God's role in all of that. Of course, loads of deception was at play, no doubt about that one. But still, I believe God uses all of our experiences to shape us up to be His vessels and tools for the Gospel of Jesus. For these experiences are excellent ways to convince others still under deception that there's really something in that holy name, Jesus.

The reason for me writing this, hopefully in the right category, my apology in case this is the wrong place, is the matter of discernment. I believe this surely is a subject we all are dealing with. It is necessary not to get deceived, as we know the Bible too can be used in wrong ways, interpreted under a wrong spiritual influence. In that taking, I might as well give an example, which actually derives from Tom Horn's material. AS he stated, and backed it up biblically, that not ALL entities or spirits linked to the spacey stuff necessarily are demonic. Now don't get me wrong, I am not going to preach that new age gospel, but the thing is, I had a number of experiences linked to other dimensional entities utilizing space technology, as it might appear to us. So I am simply trying to make something out of these experiences.

More precisely, at one instant, I woke up years ago, or became aware better said, as I was whirling up from my bed. I am quite sure it was a spiritual experience, though cannot verify that 100%. After becoming aware of this happening, the motion stopped and I was asked whether I wish to continue. At that time I had already become aware of the rather high possibility of deception concerning aliens, so I thought for awhile, then replied if it is according to the Will of God. The upward motion then continued. Still, after that the next thing I noticed was I was coming down from the ceiling in the same kind of whirling motion and wondered if anything had happened at all.

Next, I received memories from another level of consciousness, so to speak (if there's a more biblical way of saying this, please let me know). It involved me, some kind of a desk, and three pink colored beings, with enlongened heads. They were introduced as 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 having to do with geometry. I don't remember what then took place, and I don't know for sure if they were rather demonic by nature, as at the time I was still under deception (due to urantia papers and use of psychedelic plants). This regardless of having asked to God's permission on that one, as I now understand these things are quite complex and involved many aspects, yet it all comes down to faith in the end.

So basically, I am only writing this, to reflect on that complexity we are nowadays especially facing, as the biblical prophecies begin to unfold on a very practical level and many secrets are getting unlocked and decoded for us, in a way never before.

Also,  things revealed in books like Exo-Vaticana, and in many others too, are certainly expanding our way understanding to what extent it all is going accordingly to the prophecies. We may have believed it already before, but seeing certainly gives an additional aspect!

Now, if ever are we to draw and drink from that Living Spirit of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit to understand.

So my question has to do with that when the alien presence gets more recognized and officially affirmed, it surely then becomes crucial for to tell who serve whom. As the fallen one is adept in deceiving, but the Truth of God shines even stronger!

God bless you.

Pekka
Back to top Go down

the fine line Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fine line   the fine line I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:08 am

Welcome to the forum.  Discernment is everything.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

the fine line Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fine line   the fine line I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:36 am

Welcome! Smile Sounds like you've had an interesting time of it.  I always feel wary of someone who has delved into so many different....paths but you seem to be sincere. Has the demonic activity stopped since you found the Lord?
Back to top Go down
pekka

the fine line Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fine line   the fine line I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Nothing tastes better than the truth, so much I can tell. I've kept the distance for some time as for the things I wrote about. The thing is, I quite early on discovered how to get out of the body, so it was often quite easy to go and get a look at things from a different angle. But since I learnt how we are being manipulated even on that level, and you simply can't get to the Truth without Jesus, I've put all of that to halt. Now it is just to wait in His peace for those occasional moments when it's not 'just' His presence, but to witness greater things.

Anyway, I understand the 'vibe' of people who come from many places, so to speak, can be a bit difficult to adjust to. You can't just point out where they are standing on. Me, I only care for more Jesus nowadays, all other flavors  have lost their taste, even if you think God pulls His children home from various places, and at times they can be very dark spots.

These experiences of the past still helped to save many of my friends from the satanic doctrines of new age and so on. Speaking in tongues has its social dimension to it too, I gather.

But I guess we are all sort of waiting for the whole thing to explode. IT will be most interesting to see all God's moves while making the results of the game known to the whole world; Jesus won long time ago. It really takes some madness to start rebelling against the Almighty Creator.

The original issue when writing about this stuff, however, was the mind-blowing vastness in this all. The theosophists alongside their 'ascended masters' tried get the second coming sold hundred years ago already but Krishnamurti bailed out realizing the craziness of that fuzz. Now as Horn and Putnam figured out, the Vatican is expected to present us the idea of the alien messiah. Actually, this goes pretty well hand in hand with that it was the Vatican that started the inter-religious dialogue in the 1950s, and already back 1985 the Pope preached in Morocco in public event together with their king (whose faith of course is Islam), that they believe in the same God, according to my friend who happened to be there.

It's really popping up the bubble maintained by the media and everything not in direct contact with God. So the Bible is indeed a genius apparatus without which we'd more than lost. Such a blessing to have so wonderful God and Savior who no doubt will equip us with all we need.

Pekka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the fine line Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fine line   the fine line I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fine line
Page 1 of 1