Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 5:53 pm

I'll try a quick download of info with a link.  There's just so much.

On Yovanovich:
ink to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

FOX News contributor John Solomon revealed fired Ukrainian Ambassador Maria Yovanovich’s links to a radical Soros group.

On Friday fired Ambassador Yovanovich testified behind closed doors in front of the Pelosi-Schiff impeachment committee.

Yovanovich believes she was unjustly fired despite the fact that she was an Obama holdover, was speaking out against President Trump and she was colluding with the DNC and Hillary Campaign to undermine the US presidential election.

On Friday John Solomon told Lou Dobbs about the fired ambassador’s links to a radical Soros group operating in Ukraine.

On March 20th Solomon published his interview with Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko alleging Yovanovitch gave him a “do not prosecute list,” back in 2016.
------------------------------------------------
from anon
The ANTAC group was an "anti-corruption" group funded 50/50 by the Obama administration and Soros.

Obama was funding Soros propaganda in the Ukraine.

Now the Ambassador blocked investigations into ANTAC.

What is more interesting is that she blocked visas for Ukrainian officials who wanted to bring evidence of corruption to the US.

The visa blocking is fact.

The rumor is it was done at the request of Joe Biden.

For the Ambassador do this in 2018 - particularly if the Biden contact is provable - is wrong at several levels.

-----------------------------------------
Posted last night:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=jegqHAQY_hY

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 6:00 pm

VERITAS EXPOSES CNN: https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1183068770262278147

2 quick videos at link

James O'Keefe‏ 

[ltr]@JamesOKeefeIII[/ltr]

More
BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 6:09 pm

THE COUP

link to www.breitbart.com (secure)
During Friday’s “Fox & Friends,” network host Jeanine Pirro weighed in on the anonymous whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump over his phonecall with Ukraine’s president.

Pirro said the whistleblower wanting to testify against Trump in writing behind closed doors is further evidence of the CIA “attempting a coup against” Trump, questioning why the whistleblower wants to remain anonymous.

“Who is this guy?” Pirro asked. “Number one, he is a CIA person, OK? What we’re experiencing right now is the CIA, an intelligence agency, attempting a coup against the United States president. And that is what is going on here. This is intelligence agencies trying to take out a president.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 6:11 pm

ECUADOR: CHAOS, VIOLENCE.  ARMY KILLING CIVILIANS

https://twitter.com/rebeldelatinoam/status/1183121672783777792

https://twitter.com/notivacilon/status/1183144445241372672

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 6:17 pm

DNC ASKS DEM CANDIDATES FOR MONEY.

The Democratic National Committee, which is struggling to
keep up with its Republican counterpart’s fundraising pace,
is turning to 2020 presidential candidates for help raising
cash in the pivotal fourth quarter.

[link to www.cnbc.com (secure)]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 6:21 pm

PG&E  WHISTLE BLOWER SAYS SMART METERS CAUSE FIRES   UNDER 8 MINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ArGTd_6Kw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 6:41 pm

HAM RADIO BS  FOOTAGE FROM PARADISE LAST YEAR.  (SPRING MAY HAVE THIS ONE TOO)

PERTINENT ARTICLES:
https://www.newswars.com/california-shutting-down-ham-radio-networks-despite-recent-wildfires-blackouts/

https://offgridsurvival.com/california-officials-declare-ham-radio-no-longer-a-benefit/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2sb4LJq2g

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 7:11 pm

I am so going into overload. Things are happening FAST!

I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 Tenor

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 8:12 pm

UKRAINE INQUIRY ANSWERS.  IT'S GOOD.

EXXON MOBIL BOARD OF DR. MEMBERS MAKE 300K A YEAR
UKRAINIANS MAKE AVERAGE 1700.00 YEAR
HUNTER BIDEN?  600K A YEAR FROM BURISMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zROgzrcyPr8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19   I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to try the Spring Thing~10-12-19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: