Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) Empty
PostSubject: Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 2:05 pm

Hahahaha

You can’t make this stuff up peeps! During the Democratic debates, while each and every one of ‘em was shouting on live TV IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH, Nancy was busy the very same day that the debate was happening telling us that the house would not be voting on impeachment.

Guess a bunch of someones didn't get the memo!  Rofl

The Demonrats just pissed in their own sand box. Let the spin and damage control begin.

Soooo, who won the Democratic debate? Who really cares?

Overall, the biggest winner was Trump.

Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) Pelosi-impeachment-inquiry-v2

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Here’s some bread to confirm what I said in my original post. So sorry that it’s CNN. Spank me!

Show Notes wrote:
Oct 15, 2019
After a closed-door meeting with her caucus, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is holding off on a full vote to authorize a formal impeachment inquiry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VurvJggG86o

@3:25 – On guns - check out that bracelet made of bullets. Stone says @3:50 but there’s more before that to hear.

@21.00 – No vote at this time.

From Jim Stone today at http://82.221.129.208

Jim Stone wrote:
NANCY PELOSI HAS LIKELY ORDERED TRUMP'S ASSASSINATION ON THE 17TH

I made sure this is confirmed before posting something so brazen

Nancy Pelosi wore an orange bullet bracelet to her announcement that they won't be pursuing Trump's impeachment and she made it an enormous point to play with it and point directly at the bullet portion of the bracelet. The bullet is a piece of spent brass. The bracelet has orange beads. You cannot make this stuff up, IT HAPPENED. It is at 3:50 in THIS VIDEO and when you combine this with Biden focusing on the 17th in other videos, I'd say there's a real problem here. Trump had BETTER WATCH OUT.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 12:21 pm

"ORANGE MAN BAD".  I HAVE NO DOUBT IT WAS ANOTHER ASSASSINATION ORDER.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Dove wrote:
"ORANGE MAN BAD".  I HAVE NO DOUBT IT WAS ANOTHER ASSASSINATION ORDER.

See the post I just uploaded a few minutes ago about that. More afoot than we know.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t23520-comey-biden-and-romney-issue-thinly-veiled-assassination-threats-against-trump-on-the-eve-of-his-dallas-visit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 12:57 pm

I'M NERVOUS, FURIOUS...I HAVE AN IMAGE OF 'TEAM' PUTTING A GUN TO EACH OF THEIR HEADS WITH THE ORDER TO CALL IT OFF NOW!  AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHOSE COMMS TO TRACE.
I'LL BE SO HAPPY TO GET TO TOMORROW, OR MONDAY.  
WHAT IF....ACTIVATION ON THE 19TH...IS FOR A 'FAKE' ASSASSINATION.  OH BOY.  SOMETIMES A MIND TRAINED TO CONSPIRACY IS NOT FUN.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pelosi: 'The Voters Are Not Going to Decide' Impeachment Issue   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 2:07 pm

https://www.cnsnews.com/video/pelosi-voters-are-not-going-decide-impeachment-issue

Pelosi: 'The Voters Are Not Going to Decide' Impeachment Issue

October 17, 2019 | 12:53 PM EDT
video: @ link above

Why not let the American people decide in November 2020 if President Trump should stay in office, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was asked at her Thursday news conference. Read Full Story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TRUMP SAYS BOLTON WAS THE LEAKER – NOW TRUMP MUST FIRE THE OTHER RATS (Video)   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 2:13 pm

https://thedailycoin.org/2019/10/17/trump-says-bolton-was-the-leaker-now-trump-must-fire-the-other-rats-video/

BY THE DAILY COIN · PUBLISHED OCTOBER 17, 2019 · UPDATED OCTOBER 17, 2019

TRUMP SAYS BOLTON WAS THE LEAKER – NOW TRUMP MUST FIRE THE OTHER RATS 
Video by The Red Elephants

Video Source 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LFMiObuqBxM/

Sharing is caring!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)   Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nancy Pelosi Hits the Chicken Switch – We Won’t Pursue Impeachment (for now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: