Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VIDEOS SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

VIDEOS  SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT Empty
PostSubject: VIDEOS SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT   VIDEOS  SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 7:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ofjs3lyjs

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VIDEOS SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT   VIDEOS  SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 7:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz1kuKI74E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VIDEOS SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT   VIDEOS  SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 9:02 am

Nancy praying just irks me to the core.  Grrr.

So, I just joined patreon.com/Kevin_Shipp    $5.00 month for access to much more in depth reporting.
Well worth it!   That's 'kevin underscore shipp'.

Honest to Goodness, the whole thing (what we call government) has got to come down.  If one bad apple rots the whole bunch, then it's ALL got to go.  

I read Durham  offered McCabe a plea deal.  What???  Can we say that he's no longer in a position of power and therefore the threat has been removed?  I can't say that, can't support that at this point. 
There's nothing repentant about this guy.   He was suing for unrightful firing right up until the criminal referral was announced.

Looks like McCabe turned down the plea deal right before the criminal referral.
This is McCabe today:   shtf shtf insomnia frustration bad day

To remember where we are at this point in time:

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub//?q=FISA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: VIDEOS SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT   VIDEOS  SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 4:05 pm

Most we know, but it's good to hear in context of a positive plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84gCN25TXkU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEOS SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT   VIDEOS  SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEOS SHIPP on Shifty, USA WATCHDOG, X22 REPORT
Page 1 of 1