Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PG&Elepants said power off @ 5...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PG&Elepants said power off @ 5... Empty
PostSubject: PG&Elepants said power off @ 5...   PG&Elepants said power off @ 5... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 4:28 pm

NOW THEY CHANGED IT TO 9

NEXT... ???

SCHOOLS TOLD TEACHERS  THEY WOULD ANNOUNCE WHETHER THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE SCHOOL IN SESSION WITHOUT POWER... ??? OFFICE CAN'T OPERATE, HOW ABOUT LUNCH?, SCHOOLS TOLD THEY WOULD BE PROVIDED RADIOS FOR CONTACT?

??? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? HOW DO YOU CONTACT PARENTS FOR KID ILLNESS OR INJURY .. THROUGH A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OR AGENCY WITH A RADIO AND THEN THEY DRIVE TO THEIR HOUSE??? HOW STUPID IS THIS ALL GETTING???????
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PG&Elepants said power off @ 5... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PG&Elepants said power off @ 5...   PG&Elepants said power off @ 5... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Incredibly stupid.  I'd try to find if Newsom was an investor, because something has to come from this.
Maybe the state will take control.   But he'd be hiding somewhere, I'd never track down his finances.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PG&Elepants said power off @ 5...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: