Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q FLASHBACK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q FLASHBACK Empty
PostSubject: Q FLASHBACK   Q FLASHBACK I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 3:52 pm

This is a good one.  (They're all good).  I wonder wonder who...ba da da dum..took the picture, hmmm?

Dan Scavino Jr. :flag_us:‏Verified account 
e
As seen from the window of Air Force One, President @realDonaldTrump speaks with the traveling press pool before departing for Chicago, Illinois where he will deliver remarks @TheIACP. The President is now wheels up and en route. #IACP2019 [size=0]https://twitter.com/julieparkercomm/status/1188778240401444864 …

Q FLASHBACK EH-BNB0VUAAIc3y[/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q FLASHBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q FLASHBACK   Q FLASHBACK I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Hehehe, Chi-congo, Husein land. Trump just ripped their chief of po-lice a new one. Article is worth takin' a look-see. Someone was real butt hurt.

Q FLASHBACK 83201927

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-blasts-chicago-police-chief-as-a-disgrace-in-fiery-take-down-at-law-enforcement-conference

Quote :

President Trump tore into Chicago’s top cop on Monday at a law enforcement conference in the city, blasting Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson for soaring violent crime rates and accusing him of putting "criminals and illegal aliens" before Windy City residents.

The series of broadsides from the commander-in-chief came after Johnson boycotted the president’s speech at the International Association of Chiefs of Police conference in Chicago. Trump went after Johnson at length -- going so far as to suggest he should be replaced while describing the city as more dangerous than Afghanistan -- before diving into his prepared remarks.

“People like Johnson put criminals and illegal aliens before the citizens of Chicago,” Trump said. “Those are his values and, frankly, those values to me are a disgrace.”

More at link.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Q FLASHBACK
Page 1 of 1