Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage

power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019 Empty
PostSubject: power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019   power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything
October 28, 2019

https://youtu.be/mNfcyq_7oJY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019   power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Another one dated tonight:  

EDIT:  X22 has it wrong here.  it's not an impeachment vote.  
It’s a vote on the rules for the impending public phase of the impeachment proceedings. The actual impeachment resolution comes after the gathering of the facts is concluded.

So, this video is ahead of itself. I'm going to hear the rest, but I realized he is thinking it's something it's not, according to Nancy's latest announcement.
--------------------------------

[DS] Is Running Out Of Time, Patriots Set The Trap, & Are Nudging Them Into It - Episode 2006b
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tPazRaw4UQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019   power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 9:59 pm

I just ran into another big Anon boo-boo, a miscalculation of military time leading to a completely wrong Q post reference and a blunder of a decode.
So, I'm not going to push my luck, even if I am really awake here for some reason.  LOL.  
Goodnight anyway!  

Speaking of goofs.  I recommended checking out 'chief police 2' on twitter.  I've changed my mind.  He had a video on healing posted that I checked out last night.  It's about MMS, which is a bleach, a toxin, and nothing anyone should take.  There's a great deal to be suspicious about how and why it has been put forth as a cure, but we don't need to mess with it.  
And I won't be bothering with him anymore.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019   power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

power on X22 REPORT = Treason Message Sent, Operation Documents Confiscated, Timing Is Everything October 28, 2019
Page 1 of 1