Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  Empty
PostSubject: Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!    Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 2:25 pm

https://twitter.com/sxdoc/status/1189148372466319361

Must hear this!!! Starts at about 90 seconds in. We collected info from that compound after al-big-daddy offed himself via suicide vest. We really do have it all!

Treason, treason, and names, names, and more names. Trump knows what he's doing and some really BIG heads need to roll over this. So many nuggets in this short video.

Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  Ken_jo10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!    Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Here is more from yesterday 28 October. I read this yesterday and almost posted it but wanted more sauce before I did post. Today I got more sauce.

https://twitter.com/40_head/status/1188754960130854914

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1188754960130854914.html

A little something to start you off below.

1. WOW! What if? Trump needed to nail down Al-baghdadi's location. @POTUS knew withdrawing troops from Syria would spark an uproar and isis would be emboldened. Because deep state ties have been cut with Syria and isis, someone had to get a message to Al-baghdadi in person.

2. But, who could go there while missiles and bombs were being lobbed across international borders by multiple countries? So...Trump manages to get both sides to agree to a cease fire. If someone is going to go meet with Al-baghdadi, they would have to go during the cease fire.

3. Completely unannounced, Pelosi and Schiff, both deep state traitors, both ClA, suddenly head to the middle EAST. Do you understand the significance of this timing? If there was no troop pullout and if a cease fire had not been arranged, Pelosi and Schiff would not have gone.

Go see the whole thing at the links above for the rest of the story.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!    Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 4:03 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!    Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Part of that video (the meat) made it to youtube

What POTUS said about docs was  “the origins and future plans” !
Can you even imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtH-rfOCXkE&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!    Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 4:28 pm

Dove wrote:
You realize this means you're the 'sauce', right?   Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  Lol

Signed,
me and Spring~

Ha, went and had a look-see and though it was in that thread started by me, the actual twitter link posted was from (drum roll please) you, Dove.

Looks like you were the sauce for my sauce my dear-heart.

Whatever or who (or whom) ever . . . . it's damaging, it's treason, and I want to see gallows and stretched necks hanging from ropes on the national mall - televised live!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!    Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Phouc – This is Disturbing Beyond Belief!
Page 1 of 1