Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 Empty
PostSubject: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Dove just had to ask. Bet she's regretting that question right about now because I'm gonna do a huge information unload. The question that started this goat rope is in the thread linked below.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t23698-q-drops-11-november-2019

Below is stuff I pulled from the forum where I’ve talked about Project Looking Glass. I encourage everyone curious about stargates, time lines, time travel, to look at the links and videos I’ve posted below. Be sure to watch the Dan Burisch videos at Project Camelot. Happy Learning.

http://openminds.tv/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

http://projectcamelot.org/project_looking_glass.html
http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html

Video below starts getting real interesting around 25:00.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE864MXKNIg

Might want to dig into Dan Burisch and his area 51 & S4 stuff - project looking glass - J-ROD - and more  while you're at it too. Runs deep. I've researched Burisch for many years. YouTube query link below will keep you busy.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dan+burisch+s4+

To start you off see 48 minute video below. Kinda everything Burisch in a nutshell.

Michael Schratt on Area 51, Dan Burisch, Bob Lazar, UFO's & J-Rod Full Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SPLwJb4zvQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 12:31 pm

SATAN ENGINEERS !   But this sure explains alot.

You don't need machines to meet lower level entities.  And you don't need a machine to meet Jesus.
And J-Rod, whatever he is, is not of God the Father.  And he does not belong here!

And God's angels don't have any trouble breathing (or not breathing) on this plane !  I know THAT for a fact!  Or a decontamination area.  geeez.
And guess what?  They don't require space ships either!!

But entertaining and actualizing (manifesting) 'probabilities' is fact, so be on guard, keep your mind conformed to the Word and the Spirit and fear not!
God has already provided a beautiful existence for those who Love and Honor Him.
And there aren't any J-Rods there!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Now that I'm at least personally satisfied with what it's not, what is it?  

And what is this yellow cube that sees into the future.  Between quantum computing, and algorithms, is that enough?  Oh.  I left out AI.  There has to be a seeding of mass consciousness, I would think.  We must be a part of that.  But a year and more out?  To the day sometimes.  Even with unavoidable unpredictable events.
Do we even try to venture how Q identifies and manages predictive programming?  I suppose they could tell us, but then they'd have to kill us.  (LOL~kinda)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Look at your PM's dahlin'. I just sent you a missive that'll break your head.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 7:48 pm

It's true...it could break it.  I don't know as I am going to be able to find any good in it.
When is it good to make deals with the devil or his minions?

"Oh, but I'm a nice fallen angel and can teach man many things.'   Hmmmm.
Seems we've heard that line before.

BUT !   If we can get them all back to Abaddon and push 'em through like the 'communicator' did so ET could go home.  Watch, the Temple of Abaddon is probably the entrance to hell.  hahaha.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 10:46 am

So a guy went to Abaddon with an ET in a capsule pushed in a wheel barrow and dumped into a stargate.  huh.  Imagine that.

Jordan has his perspective:
 Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 EJL3PnoU8AYBfzH

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Thank our Dove for this live stream alert she gave on another thread. It just finished streaming a few minutes ago. I didn't watch this live but I did monitor the stream without audio so I'd know when to post this. I did monitor the live chat going on and there was a lot of interest in this subject. Some real woke folks were watching this and commenting.  Chat was about 95% positive with the usual 5% trolls. Video is 1 hour 54 minutes. Go to 5 minute mark to start the show.

Now I'm off to actually watch this myself for real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSeG9anxjpo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 9:37 pm

I thought it was AWESOME.  But I need sleep.  Tell us what you think.  Very Happy
Hopefully all those little guys in my head can find the right pews for all these little information packets and I will wake up understanding EVERYTHING!  Wish me luck!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 am

Dove wrote:
I thought it was AWESOME.  But I need sleep.  Tell us what you think.  Very Happy

It wasn't just awesome, it was squirming at the edge of my seat

AWESOME!!!

Everybody needs to hear this.

So much in this video and at turn after turn I was so reminded of David Flynn on the old boards talking about Terence McKenna and timewave zero. Fractal time ended in Dec. 2012. Any of you old timers here will know what I'm talking about. In the video the bifurcated timelines (notice the plural usage here) that were created due to using looking glass tech (by the psychos we call elites and deep state) were corrected and since 2012 we've been on the correct timeline. The timeline we always should have always been on.

It's a quantum mechanics thing and even though I kinda-sorta understand the theory behind it, it still breaks my head. Maybe the video below will help. Once you start watching you can't stop watching. Set 100 minutes aside if you click play.

What The Bleep Do We Know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCWvRI8G5s4

Terrence McKenna - Timewave Zero and Fractal Time videos below for anyone interested. This was recorded in 1990.

4 minute overview:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSkzlLIY3ew

2½ hour full video:  https://youtu.be/Ny3so3GpegY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little factiod, may mean nothing - may mean something. McKenna was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme, a highly aggressive form of brain cancer. David Flynn was diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme also. It took both of their lives.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 7:20 am

G'morning!  how much fun was that !  

Really, I can't stop laughing at the fascination of it all.  Sure I went to thoughts of David too,  and Mark-who was able to line up past with present-without a HAL.  And Terrance with Time Wave Zero.
So, if we can correlate the present with the past, we should be able to determine the future as well.  It would be great if I still had those notes.
But it's more than that.  Ok...enough talk.  I need to watch the new video and the old video again.
It WILL congeal.  We have all we need, in Jesus Name.

But one thing...whether we can actually grasp this 'science' or not, if we are jumping probabilities, which we clearly did with the election and the advent of Q, we still have to participate right now.
And the Mightiest force I know of gives strength to 1 to dispel 1000, and 2 to dispel 10,000.
I think I can bring something  to help break the chains off the prison planet.   But, we do need to be 'off planet' to do it. 
We already have access to the God Mind.  And no earthly thing should make us doubt for a nano-second that He Will have HIS WAY.
THAT END is our STARTING POINT.  
Break on through to the other side. Wink

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 12:24 pm

Hehehehe! Comment below from Tiger Droppings this morning. We ain't the only ones.

Watched "what the bleep" again last night. (after midnight) I had forgotten a lot that was in it. This movie was what got me started investigating quantum physics. I don't exactly line up with the views of the movie where God is concerned, but the Greek wedding segment was absolutely priceless. I'd forgotten all about that silliness. It's kinda full of new age nonsense, but if you overlook that, it's still a lot of fun.

Tiger D wrote:
Just watched a combo live stream from trureporting and redpill78. They basically showed an interview from on old utube video.

Video confirmed a few thoughts i have had that Q Trump has a quantum computer. The DS has been using it for years.

He talks about timelines ALWAYS converging to give the same end result. The DS does not want that result. The are screwed and know it.

Biggest take away for me is that it confirms Gods existence to me. Why? Because if there is no God then you would be able to put in different actions and get different results. The outcome is inevitable.

They thought the would be invincible. Simply plug in different actions until they find what is best for them. But although they could affect the path, what lay ahead for mankind and them could not be changed.

Hell yeah! I am pumped.

Apparently the guy disclosing this is now rotting in jail for doing so. That according to someone that responded to the live stream.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Yeah.  I did put off watching it this morning.  I figured they had some pretty confused notions of God,
and I wanted to get out my thoughts with the least confusion possible.  Besides that, I have now just limited space remaining in the noggin and I get tired of weeding, weeding, weeding.  lol.

So, did anything stand out as a nugget?

There's been a Cali school shooting, you know.  They must not be doing so good in Congress.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 7:10 am

This thread from Praying Medic is worth a look-see. No threadreader unroll yet so it’ll be a quick trot over to twitter for ya. First few tweets below. See link for the rest of it.

NOTICE - Alice's floor in in tweet number five. It is boxed in red.

ALICE . . . .
Follow the white rabbit . . . .
Through the looking glass!

Look what Disney did with it. What is that 'machine' behind Alice? Ponder that one for a while peeps.

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 AliceThroughTheLookingGlass56f985e5ddab2-e1464321922632

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1195034094012227585

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 Pm_lg10

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 Pm_lgb10

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 7:25 am

Dove wrote:
Yeah.  I did put off watching it this morning.  I figured they had some pretty confused notions of God,
and I wanted to get out my thoughts with the least confusion possible.  Besides that, I have now just limited space remaining in the noggin and I get tired of weeding, weeding, weeding.  lol.

So, did anything stand out as a nugget?

There's been a Cali school shooting, you know.  They must not be doing so good in Congress.
Hopefully, people realize that these false flags are not a conspiracy theory....its every time
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 am

Project Looking Glass is above my paygrade ability to understand except on kindergarten level, and i actually have not read much other than skimming over it....I am almost done with the last bedroom remodeling project and before i start bathroom #2, i want to sit down and do a little contemplating on this using a biblical backdrop and what little knowledge that i have concerning quantum physics(stephen hawking, i ain't)....my personal feeling, based my degree in redneck physics, is that its bullshit....i do want to consider it though, as an antithesis to the old testament prophets.....this is quite interesting and i will start by reading what TPA has to say first to get s grasp on exactly what it is i am looking at...Some "deep thinking" will be required on this one....scarz, take some time and look into this one, if you don't mind
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 11:06 am

Quantum physics, and by default, project looking glass is above EVERYBODY'S pay grade, Mike. Having said that, Chuck Missler (you know who he is) spoke volumes about this stuff. Suggest you dig in.

The Boundaries of Reality
Quantum Physics:
by Chuck Missler • July 1, 1998
https://www.khouse.org/articles/1998/62/

The Nature of Reality - Chuck Missler – about 10 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRlyF_cx2y8

Quanta and Basic Particles - Chuck Missler - about 10 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULWqO9UgBQ

Beyond Perception Chuck Missler – 2 hours
Pay special attention at the 6 minute mark where Missler states,  “we are living in a digital simulation”.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8g7Dj18YE0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 10:59 am

https://youtu.be/p_IWzF6Jz9s

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Anyone else besides me seeing connections between the Nazi bell project and project looking glass? High speed rotating drums, plasma gasses, high voltage electricity. All are part of Bell tech and all are part of looking glass tech.

Joseph Farrell talks about it a lot in his books. Reference “The SS Brotherhood of the Bell” and “Reich of the Black Sun” books by Farrell. Some stuff from Project Camelot below about the Nazi Bell. So much is in here that smacks of early looking glass tech experiments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvTWMzHbUI

Igor Witkowski from Silesia Poland exposed the bell story after the fall of The Berlin Wall permitted news to escape out of the region. I bough his book, "The Truth About The Wunderwaffe" years ago. Be warned . . . it's not a cheap book.

https://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Wunderwaffe-Igor-Witkowski/dp/1618613383

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 519zEFOjKrL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGKYo5jJAkg

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 1:07 pm

2019_11_14 PROJECT LOOKING GLASS - Remote Viewing the Future & the Science of Time

Video 31 minutes. Thanks Dove for finding this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkMB1_gooM0

Jordan Sather
Destroying the Illusion

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 2:28 pm

OK, once you’ve finished the Jordan Sather video above you’re ready (maybe) for this one. This is David Wilcock in 2008 talking about time, space, looking glass and much more. I’ve seen it multiple times since downloading it almost 10 years ago. It’s Wilcock so just ignore the woo-woo reincarnation stuff towards the beginning. Right around the 16 minute mark Wilcock goes into Dewey Larson’s stuff that Jordan Sather talked about. It gets hairy. Keep going as he gets deep into the pineal gland stuff. Lots to consider here and the Vatican part will blow your mind. At 45 minutes he goes deep into Project Looking Glass for the rest of the lecture.

Video is 1 hour 36 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
2012: Tragedy, transcension or just another year? David Wilcock exposes many great secrets: DNA, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate travel, sacred geometry, three-dimensional time, the Mayan Calendar and much, much more!

Part I: CONVERGENCE The Movie, consciousness energy field, Edgar Cayce reincarnation, Da Vinci Code, Inconvenient Truth, galactic alignment, dodecahedron, 2012 / DNA crop circles, sacred geometry as vibration, tetrahedron, 19.5 degrees

Part II: Hans Jenny / Cymatics, space and time inverting, wave-particle duality, Buckyballs / fullerenes, DNA as a wave, Kaznacheyev, psychic healing, Dewey Larson, 3D time, space-time fabric, time-space

Part III: Fairy circles, natural stargates, ESP, nested spheres, channeling, chakras, Pineal gland, Sumerian tablets, Osiris, kundalini, pine cone symbolism, Tammuz, Shiva, Third Eye, Bindi, Bacchus, Dionysus, Jesus, the Vatican

Part IV: Pyramid sarcophagus, cathedral windows, the World Tree, melatonin, DMT, ayahuasca, Dreams, Out of Body Experience, the Silver Cord

Part V: Mark of the Beast, microclusters, synchronicity, shamanism, holographic sound, reverse-engineering the pineal gland, Dan Burisch, Project Looking Glass, CONTACT

Part VI: The Last Mimzy, the Roswell Crash, the Cube / Yellow Disc, Hellraiser, election tampering, pole shift, time-viewing technology, the Iraq War, DCTP / Doctrine of the Convergent Timeline Paradox, human-lineage ETs

Part VII: Tree of Life, Illuminati, Rothschilds, Hitler, New World Order, Lucifer, Luciferian philosophy, Catholic church, Philadelphia Experiment / Rainbow Project

Part VIII: Phoenix III, Montauk chair, time travel, Dec. 21, 2012, 20-year cycle, Stargate SG-1, Outer Band Individuated Teletracer / OBIT, The Outer Limits, Time Vector Generator / TVG, Mars pyramids, underground bases, jumproom, Total Recall, Minority Report, X-Men / Cerebro, Rifts in Time

Part IX: Forbidden Planet, psychic conduit, LSD trips, zero-time, 2012 dimensional shift, Edgar Cayce readings, Chandler's Wobble, pole shift, Library of Atlantis / Hall of Records, California earthquakes

Part X: Create your own reality, 2012 not cataclysmic, Russian physics, Dr. Sergey Smelyakov / Auric Time Scale, Mayan Calendar, spiral imploding into 2012 changing consciousness, Ascended abilities, spiritual growth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Hw8DVLw-A

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 10:25 pm

NEW ONE.  I WON'T BE WATCHING TONIGHT, BUT HERE YOU GOOOOO~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=2xT6fcm4V1o&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 7:45 am

I just finished watching the video Dove posted. It's a MUST SEE! Only 67 minutes - make the time. So many dots from so many seemingly unrelated subjects that we talk about over and over on this forum connected bigly. I made sure to download and save this video as soon as I finished watching it too.

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 Time_t10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 10:01 pm

This is the full length Project Camelot interview with Bill Wood.  We saw a portion of it on the Red Pill
program.
Everybody's into this.  I'm finding them without looking (glass?)  Or with.  Who knows?  It's a mystery. heheh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGPqLX9XYbk

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 12:29 am

Another PLG tidbit to add to the growing list from the Edge of Discovery guys. About 33 minutes of very entertaining and informative content.

2019_12_10 Project Looking Glass - The Deep State's Plan to Control Time

Edge of Wonder YT channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxC2RlwWGHnwXanvHNBmw2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AlSbh_7T9g

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 7:39 pm

EDIT;  I've been listening, and not hearing anything new.
Maybe in the 2nd half. ?
-----

Red Pill 78 and 
Justen Faull - Higher Entities & the Collins Elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRi43GvK6YQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 4:57 pm

I may have just found the answer to Q, the Universe, and Everything~

IT'S CALLED X17.   cheers

https://science.howstuffworks.com/x17particle-fifth-force.htm

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 X17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 8:08 am

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 ENZrCYKWwAMXgMy?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENZrCYvUUAAjAjn?format=jpg&name=small

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 ENZrCYvUUAAjAjn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 9:33 am

This is pretty damn scary to think about, although I do think it is misinformation and I don't believe it at all, i am convinced that stuff like this went on before the flood...according to really smart folks, the physics work on this, but IDK cause its above my intellectual paygrade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 10:22 am

LINK:

Physicists Just Achieved Quantum Teleportation Between Computer Chips for the First Time Quantum is no longer the future, quantum is now. 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 1:38 pm

I'm looking forward to reading that one, Spring !  Thank you.

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 ENdXy4WXkAc73DE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 am

Bet-cha though this thread was dead, huh? chuckle  Well stay tuned.

Make of these two videos what you will. I found them both interesting and I think y’all might as well. The comments at Youtube below the videos are interesting also. Also check TRON's twitter for more. Link is in the show notes below.

Qanon - Ivanka "The Looking Glass" Paris - Jan 17, 2020 - 9½ minutes

Show Notes wrote:
Ivanka's Instagram post from the end of the year. Is this a hint to Project Looking Glass?
First we saw "Barron's Marvelous Underground Journey", now we have "A Race Around the World."

Going Forward in Order to Look Back. Future Proves Past. There are no coincidences.

Images in video can be found on my thread here:
https://twitter.com/TronYori2/status/121294241960549171

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdihzHtxbBk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qanon - Through the Looking Glass. Further Beyond... - Jan 30, 2020 - ~14 minutes

Show Notes wrote:
Continuing from the previous Looking Glass Video with Ivanka from Paris. Part 1:

Lets dig a little deeper into the Q comms.
Is Donald Trump and Q team using time travel and looking glass chronovision technology to create a better future for our current timeline?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
Going Forward in Order to Look Back.
Future Proves Past.
Further Beyond.
"It's Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLx4gtVkdWs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 11:49 am

WHAT IF~

What is a Looking Glass?   
It's a mirror.
What do you see in the Looking Glass?
You see yourself.... A reflection of 'you'.

Where do you go,
What do you find there,
when you step through the Looking Glass?
A riddle with a simple answer?  Wink

And I found a rose after all.  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpij3yP7WE8

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:13 pm

Qanon - Through The Looking Glass parts 01 & 02 are in here a few posts up. Parts 03 & 04 continue below.

Qanon - Through the Looking Glass. Panic in DC - Feb 16, 2020 - ~18 minutes

Show Notes wrote:
It's mirror day on 02/02/20. Timeshift comms coming through. Ammunition is infinite. Panic in DC.

https://youtu.be/6uTgcxpTth4

Qanon - Through the Looking Glass. Prepare for the Storm. - Feb 27, 2020 - ~22 minutes

Show Notes wrote:
Events leading up to "Asking the Q" are ramping up. Excessive crumbs being dropped from all directions. February 21, 2012 - Marker__The Great Awakening. Future proves past. Let's go deeper and darker down the rabbit hole... together. WWG1WGA.

https://youtu.be/hpZvJtx6OO8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 8:54 am

EPIC !   I cried.  How could one not?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 11:25 am

Time to resurrect this topic. There is a recent new video just out that needs to be shared.

I want y'all to notice something important - scroll through this entire topic thread starting with the very first post and count how many video's that U-tube has deleted since we started talking about looking glass. HOW MANY? Really! Someone somewhere doesn't like this particular subject. Ask yourself - WHY - then get busy capturing and saving this one.

I recorded and saved this video before even coming here to tell y'all about it. If you see something important on U-tube RIGHT NOW then you'd best capture it quickly if you ever expect to see it alive again.

There are two sources for this new video (for the moment) on U-tube. Both are below.

LENGTH: 52 minutes

The original . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqzzHYrT9vw

The back-up . . .

https://youtu.be/26L0uimZYPg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 7:32 pm

So glad you found this. I haven't finished yet, but the timeline convergence explains 2012 and so much more.   We have the Great Reset and the Great Awakening running parallel and intertwined, and the
whole story of what we're going through, what we're observing, is there.

I'm just getting to the part now of the warring Mason factions, which is something I've been picking
up on twtr.  It's almost clearer to see it as a war between the Jesuits and the Templars.
And eventually we go though to the beginning, the war between good and evil, God vs satan.  The ultimate chess game.  And to satan we definitely are no more than disposable pawns.

E. again very recently put up Alice Bailey's book, the Consciousness of the Atom. What I'm hearing without understanding is that quantum computers run on light-the photon. There's something about Bailey's book that will be revealing.  But one place of development that we're very involved with right now is the cryptocurrency.   It has no 'body'.  There's no physical coin.  Yet it has value. 
And I'm not rested enough to take it further.  
But think of this I just found on my twtr:
Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 Evv5IefVcAMlcgV?format=jpg&name=small

That should eliminate all fear!  The Promises are for you all.  Accept them as Truth from Yehweh, 
come up to the level of believing they are True and you will automatically be where they are.
They are there, already given, and waiting for you. Rejoice in that, and be at peace. Wink

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 8:07 am

https://twitter.com/shae33172/status/1553112925505732609

looking glass.

Come back here in a while.  I see something we can profit/prophet from.  Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 1f60a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2023 10:07 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·15h
CIA/USAR documents confirm the ability to project a human’s consciousness through time, to examine (visually) both events past, and to come (future).
Area 51: Sector 4(Level4-2)
“Alice’s Floor”
“Looking Glass”
Dark of the Moon.

Q knew.
“…
Something out of a movie?
Fiction?
The hole is deep”
Q

cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-R

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 6412bc6c0efdbb48
Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 392d842d520002c1
Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 9576f40d8c5b4331
Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 49bb06a9e82625e6

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585   Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Looking Glass Information – Reference Q Drop 3585
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: