Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's Daily Nov 15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's Daily  Nov 15 Empty
PostSubject: Dove's Daily Nov 15   Dove's Daily  Nov 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 pm

DOJ caught a big fish
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/head-new-york-medical-clinics-found-guilty-nearly-100-million-money-laundering-and-health

Head of New York Medical Clinics Found Guilty in Nearly $100 Million Money Laundering and Health Care Kickback Scheme

The manager in control of multiple medical clinics in Brooklyn and Queens, New York, was found guilty today for his role in a nearly $100 million health care kickback and money laundering scheme.

After a two-week trial, Aleksandr Pikus, 44, of Brooklyn, was found guilty of one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering, two counts of money laundering, one count of conspiracy to receive and pay health care kickbacks and one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States by obstructing the IRS.

“Aleksandr Pikus was the architect of a massive healthcare kickback and money laundering scheme in which he and his co-conspirators stole tens of millions of dollars from the Medicare and Medicaid programs,” said Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. “The jury’s verdict reflects the tireless work of our dedicated prosecutors and law enforcement partners to achieve justice and protect these essential healthcare programs on behalf of American taxpayers.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 15   Dove's Daily  Nov 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Syria's Assad says "Epstein didn't kill himself".

"American billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was killed several weeks ago, they said he had committed suicide in jail,” Newsweek quoted Assad as telling the TASS Russian News Agency. “However, he was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets connected with very important people in the British and American regimes, and possibly in other countries as well."
https://www.foxnews.com/world/syria-assad-jeffrey-esptain-killed-speculation

Of course these 2 would be buddies:
Dove's Daily  Nov 15 EJPpLbSXsAAbFLc?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 15   Dove's Daily  Nov 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 4:16 pm

Just wanna add a little sumpt'n to Dove's daily. Dow Jones broke through the 28,000 barrier today. First time & new record high.

Dove's Daily  Nov 15 Dow10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 15   Dove's Daily  Nov 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's Daily Nov 15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: