Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)

Go down 
+3
scottr99
murray leslie
quietobserver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm

LANGUAGE WARNING (quoted statements)

Michael Hastings was killed in a one car accident yesterday. He was 33 years old.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mhastings/why-democrats-love-to-spy-on-americans

"For most bigwig Democrats in Washington, D.C., the last 48 hours has delivered news of the worst kind — a flood of new information that has washed away any lingering doubts about where President Obama and his party stand on civil liberties, full stop. "

The story was quoted earlier this week on Hannity, Limbaugh, & Beck; sadly was Michael Hastings final story.

Michael Hastings, the same journalist who wrote the bombshell 2010 Rolling Stones cover story "Runaway General" that ended General McChrystal's career quoting him and much of his staff in their mocking and low opinion of barry and his goons.

He was also well known for his heated exchange with billary's spokesperson last fall regarding Benghazi.

"Reines: Why do you bother to ask questions you’ve already decided you know the answers to?

Hastings: Why don’t you give answers that aren’t bullshit for a change?"

"As the State Department’s story about what happened in Benghazi crumbles, Clinton’s personal spokesperson, Philippe Reines, loses his temper. “Have a good day. And by good day I mean Fuck Off.”"

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/hillary-clinton-aide-tells-reporter-to-fuck-off

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) Hastings-Wikileaks-tweet
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:37 am

is that really what "have a good day" means..?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:18 am

Draw your own conclusions. I don't have any experience with fires but that's quite a fire that burnt for a long time before they extinguished it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) Hastings-email
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:42 pm

story here

http://ktla.com/2013/06/21/exclusive-hastings-sent-colleagues-email-hours-before-crash/#axzz2Wfnb6GuF
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:08 pm

FBI, CIA, NSA, SCOTUS, federal judges, congress, senate, you name it/them, they're ALL in on the Coup d'état.

This country and all it once stood for IS GONE!!!

We've been BETRAYED and SOLD OUT by a bunch of spineless, nutless, LOSERS!

I thought there might be some glimmer of hope, but there is NONE.  It's just matter of herding of the cattle in for the slaughter.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 pm

The FBI is denying ever having investigated him. His story was on the takedown of Petraeus. Probably more importantly, paving the way for the closet musloid Hagel at the Pentagon.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Oh dear. I didn't think of that angle. Like I've posted here before Beck's career exploded at WFLA in Tampa. He went from local radio talk guy to syndication, to FOX to his own gig pretty quickly. The Clearchannel studio in Tampa is just under two miles from CENTCOM and there's a lot of 'mingling' from time to time.

JEW wrote:
Was this Glen Beck's whistleblower?...probably not...but it makes me wonder...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm

scottr99 wrote:

I thought there might be some glimmer of hope, but there is NONE.  It's just matter of herding of the cattle in for the slaughter.

God said to protect the weak and elderly... that's why the boolegh boks is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 am

quietobserver wrote:

Draw your own conclusions. I don't have any experience with fires but that's quite a fire that burnt for a long time before they extinguished it.

I thought it interesting that an orthodox Jew was on the scene with a hose at 4 something in the morning. Nice of him to help out.

I thought  F*** was the new sh*t, but apparently Have a nice day is the new F^^^. How am I to keep up?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:46 am

Just received info from a friend of mine. "The Mercedes he was driving is controlled completely by a DbW system, or basically a computer. There is no throttle or brake cable, the throttle and the brake send a computer signal to the car's "brain" based on actuators and feel emulators on the pedals. Same thing with the steering, there's no steering column just the wheel sending data to the computer which 'steers' the car. The computer sends 'feedback' to the wheel like an advanced video game so you feel like you're actually steering in a traditional manner. This is what makes the adaptive cruise control, electronic lane assist, electronic stability control possible. If the car senses you've given too much throttle while turning hard you won't get the power you wanted to keep the rear end from 'stepping out' etc. etc.. They also, of course, contain a GPS navigation system that communicates position & various other data with the computer. This communication is a two way street in some instances. For instance, if you own a GM vehicle with On-Star capabilities GM can remotely lock or unlock the car; or if its stolen, remotely disable the vehicle. If its in motion the disabling brings the car to a gradual, safe stop while communicating its position to law enforcement. "

Based on that how hard would it be to "hack" or get a backdoor into a vehicle's "brain" and hang the throttle wide open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Who in their ever-lovin' RIGHT MIND would EVER drive a car that depended so much on a computer????  Great, just great, loose electric power, computer shuts down, and you have no throttle, no breaks, and no steering.  Death trap if I ever heard of one.

Where is Ralph Nader on this?

Who wrote the operating system for this?

Hope it isn't Microsoft . . .
. . . you know . . .
. . . blue screen of death and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi, this is Navstar... uh we meant to say Star of Navigation.... and we've taken control of your automobile ... this unit must be destroyed because the owner will not assimilate the unit to the Borg Hive.
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:30 pm

scottr99 wrote:
FBI, CIA, NSA, SCOTUS, federal judges, congress, senate, you name it/them, they're ALL in on the Coup d'état.

I thought there might be some glimmer of hope, but there is NONE. It's just matter of herding of the cattle in for the slaughter.

that
I agree, totally, it makes me sick but on the other hand, Jesus is coming! So, whatev's!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: link COMPUTER HACKED CARS   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Got this in an email recently as an attachment. Posted part of it on one of GZ's thread. Finally found somebody all stones and no brains who's evidently hosted it online.

http://therebel.org/images/pdf/carhack.pdf

edit to add:

ALL cars 2005 model year & newer have USDOT MANDATED ALWAYS remote access point(s) for your safety. Looking for the link and will add.

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Oh man, I gotta get that PDF linked up on Springs "TWO ARTICLES OF POSSIBLE ASSASINATIONS" thread. Folks, quietobserver hit a home run with this one and got some rep in the process. Y'all go download this PDF. It's FULL of technical car-hacking info. MUST SEE!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks researcher. The part that isn't mentioned in there is the fact that all 'they' have to do is walk up to your car, use your plates, insurance, or the dmv to get your vehicle's VIN number. 'They' then ,through existing cooperative agreements obtain your Keyless Remote's TIC (transmitter identification code). Or bribe some kid at any dealership vehicle appropriate to look it up, just like the dealership does if you lose your remote and want a new one. At that point, like the article says they jump from the keyless entry into whatever control module of the car's computer they want to. There are no cross module security measures once in the car's system. Our keyless entry remotes only work at short range because they're programmed in such a manner to keep someone from beating us to the car once we've unlocked it. I'm guessing 'they' could broadcast an effective signal from quite a distance & even have access to L.A.'s traffic camera system to watch it all.

SCUMBAGS

researcher wrote:
Oh man, I gotta get that PDF linked up on Springs "TWO ARTICLES OF POSSIBLE ASSASINATIONS" thread. Folks, quietobserver hit a home run with this one and got some rep in the process. Y'all go download this PDF. It's FULL of technical car-hacking info. MUST SEE!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

quietobserver wrote:
ALL cars 2005 model year & newer have USDOT MANDATED ALWAYS remote access point(s) for your safety. Looking for the link and will add.

I have a 2005 but it was built in 2004 so I don't have that key-less access factory installed. I know this because I had an aftermarket key-less (Audiovox brand I think) installed by the dealership BEFORE I took possession of the car in late 2004. Anyway, maybe some of the early 2005 cars were already manufactured before the mandate. I do know that when I put a fresh battery into the remote the dang thing will chirp, parking lights flash once or twice, and the door-lock relays will engage from almost 50 feet away. Friends with much newer cars have to be standing right next to their cars before their remotes will activate key-less entry. I've heard 'em comment with an amazed look on their faces more than once about the long X-mitting range when I unlock or lock my car sitting at the curb from inside their house.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:55 pm

I can't find any documentation on when it became a mandate but anecdotally I can't remember the last time a 'new' model didn't have one. It passes my "smell" test though, otherwise one of those little crapwagons fiat & others make wouldn't have it on their base model. Further, it doesn't make any sense for the govt to require a convenience feature like that if it wasn't useful to them or occasionally needed.

Worse yet when the fedz introduced their newer "green-friendly" mileage standards many automakers removed high-strength steel in place of airbags to lighten the car up. Still do ok in crash tests but airbags don't do much good at higher speeds they don't test at.

researcher wrote:
quietobserver wrote:
ALL cars 2005 model year & newer have USDOT MANDATED ALWAYS remote access point(s) for your safety. Looking for the link and will add.

I have a 2005 but it was built in 2004 so I don't have that key-less access factory installed. I know this because I had an aftermarket key-less (Audiovox brand I think) installed by the dealership BEFORE I took possession of the car in late 2004. Anyway, maybe some of the early 2005 cars were already manufactured before the mandate. I do know that when I put a fresh battery into the remote the dang thing will chirp, parking lights flash once or twice, and the door-lock relays will engage from almost 50 feet away. Friends with much newer cars have to be standing right next to their cars before their remotes will activate key-less entry. I've heard 'em comment with an amazed look on their faces more than once about the long X-mitting range when I unlock or lock my car sitting at the curb from inside their house.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 pm

"Since January 1, European Union norms demand that car makers use a cleaner R1234yf refrigerant, deemed less polluting than older products.
But Daimler (Mercedes) is sticking to R134a, an older coolant, as it claims studies have shown that the new gas catches fire more easily and puts cars at a greater risk of explosion in case of a crash."

http://www.france24.com/en/20130709-france-bans-sale-latest-mercedes-cars

The vehicle burning like a thermite errrr steel foundry for 5 minutes was a 2013 MERCEDES. Even the Pinto didn't go up like that in the 70's.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:51 pm

DHS, NSA, TSA, CIA, FSB, DIA, ARTEMIS, CERNHERMES; now its a party........George Soros (/ˈsɔroʊs/ or /ˈsɔrəs/;[2] Hungarian: Soros György; Hungarian: [ˈʃoroʃ]; born August 12, 1930, as Schwartz György) is a Hungarian-American business magnate,[3][4] investor, and philanthropist.

Schwartz is German for 'black'. Barry and his minions are his boys.

Hackers Reveal Nasty New Car Attacks--With Me Behind The Wheel (Video)
This story appears in the August 12, 2013 issue of Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/07/24/hackers-reveal-nasty-new-car-attacks-with-me-behind-the-wheel-video/

Ask yourself why Forbes would run this story right now.....(other than to warn their client base in a veiled article of sorts)

Often disputed statement &/or comment:

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out--Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:27 pm

O crap, pay attention! Why else would you want every car to have a BLACK BOXsssssss.

Black... = dark... night ... bad guy.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t3018-hacker-s-carjacking-demonstration-video

Hacker's hijack car.

The old stuff will be king in an EMP CME or Hacking event!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Thanks for the prison planet article. Had some good commentary the original did not contain.

"BLACK BOXsssssss." Is that a Golum my 'precioussss' insinuation??? lol but its not funny.

spring2 wrote:
O crap, pay attention! Why else would you want every car to have a BLACK BOXsssssss.

Black... = dark... night ... bad guy.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t3018-hacker-s-carjacking-demonstration-video

Hacker's hijack car.

The old stuff will be king in an EMP CME or Hacking event!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:19 pm

They weren't investigating him so why not respond to a simple FOIA request?

"Jason Leopold and Ryan Shapiro filed a joint suit on Friday after the Federal Bureau of Investigation neglected to respond to their FOIA requests within the 20-working day period required by law.
Leopold and Shapiro both sent FOIA requests to the FBI following Hastings’ untimely death last month, and are now taking legal action in an attempt to expedite pleas that have so far been ignored by the bureau. "

http://rt.com/usa/fbi-lawsuit-michael-hastings-753/

Pray for the chaps on this one.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 am

scottr99 wrote:
FBI, CIA, NSA, SCOTUS, federal judges, congress, senate, you name it/them, they're ALL in on the Coup d'état.

Absolutely! And if they aren't in on it, they're being blackmailed into silence. President Tater has shut the Whitehouse to the people for budget reasons while he gads about spending money like it was somebody elses. 'They ignore any laws they choose and yeah, the list is long. Just remember, Father, will have his way. Jesus is coming! Smile We can smile because we know it. And every second is one second closer to his return. Yay! Smile Don't worry! Be happy!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 pm

First the LAPD announces he had meth & marijuana in his blood (bravo sierra), now the FBI who wasn't even investigating him IS STILL INVESTIGATING HIM. LIARS LIARS scum of the Earth. What's worse is it takes AL JAFRIGGIN ZEERA to report the TRUTH.

FBI continues to investigate Hastings for 'controversial reporting'

Al Jazeera obtains declassified documents on deceased Rolling Stone journalist following FOIA lawsuit

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/9/fbi-releases-redacteddocumentonmichaelhastings.html

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo. can't see straight so aggravated)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Other than his being Jewish? Am I missing something?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) 6d3cd09c1a435a0635d5eed315107f7e_normalEdward Snowden@EJosephSnowden                                    
    Hastings knew, as I did, that the NRO was messing with his car. #TCOT http://www.laweekly.com/2013-08-22/news/michael-hastings-crash/ …

• Retweet Retweeted
    • Delete
    • Favorite Favorited
    • More

• Embed Tweet

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:50 pm

GZ correct me if I'm wrong, but sending the "don't mess with Mossad" message. Could be coincidental and the gentleman just happens to live there.

researcher wrote:
Other than his being Jewish? Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)   Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hastings Death (WAS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!)
Page 1 of 1