Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's Daily Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's Daily  Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare Empty
PostSubject: Dove's Daily Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare   Dove's Daily  Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 6:55 pm

EVERYTHING at this link:  https://twitter.com/M2Madness

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare   Dove's Daily  Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 7:07 pm

From Tidbits today we have BlackRock as a Ukraine/HRC/GS/Schiffty 'investment' vehicle.

We have this article from 2015.  https://www.ibtimes.com/blackrock-obama-campaign-donors-stand-benefit-cuts-military-pensions-1968045

Knowing what you know now, it's just sickening.  I'm sure it sickened us then too, but now we know it's vile.

Under the details of the Pentagon plan, the federal government would divert 3 percent of service members’ pay into a 401(k)-style plan that would be managed largely by BlackRock, a financial firm whose executives helped bankroll President Barack Obama’s election campaigns.
The change could wind up transferring as much as $50 billion from military paychecks to BlackRock, generating tens of millions of dollars in fees for the Wall Street giant. BlackRock employees have donated over $90,000 to Obama’s campaigns directly, and nearly $75,000 to the Democratic National Committee during the course of Obama’s two presidential campaigns, according to data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics. BlackRock Chairman and CEO Larry Fink was also a prominent supporter of Obama’s election campaigns, and the company in 2013 named Hillary Clinton's former State Department chief of staff to its board of directors.
Some day they can turn Lou Dobbs loose on this.  Or Trish or Maria.  (note to self:no swearing)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare   Dove's Daily  Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Posted today:  Glenn Beck and Rudy Giuliani.  Under 8 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBe87Vm7Qh0&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's Daily Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare   Dove's Daily  Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's Daily Nov 21 with 4 Hours to Spare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: