Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar Empty
PostSubject: Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar   Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 7:53 pm

"Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government, according to a deposition by a Canadian businessman in a Florida court."
US rep Ilhan Omar accused of being a foreign agent – legal deposition
US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that

english.alarabiya.net [link to english.alarabiya.net (secure)]
11h
Ilhan Omar 'Qatari asset,' Florida court hears
The Democratic Congresswoman is said to have passed information to Qatar which was subsequently handed along to Iran.

jpost.com [link to www.jpost.com (secure)]
11h
Qatar’s Secretary Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other Qatari officials claimed credit for the meteoric rise of Omar, saying: “If it wasn't for our cash, Ilhan Omar would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables.”
11h
"Bender claims to have been asked to recruit American politicians and journalists to be Qatari assets. Several American politicians and journalists were already on the payroll—most prominently Omar, who was described as the “jewel of the crown”, according to the deposition."
11h
"Qatar “recruited Ilhan Omar from even way before she thought about becoming a government official.… They groomed her for her to get into politics way before she even showed interest. They convinced her.” Omar cooperated and received cash payments, he alleges in the deposition."
11h
"Bender claims that once Omar took office, she used her position in the House of Representatives to access sensitive information which she relayed to Qatar, and through them to Iran."
11h
"The Qataris claimed that “the best thing money can buy are American officials because they are the cheapest of the cheapest costing officials in the world,” according to his sworn testimony."

about the lawsuit quoted above:
American: Qatari Royal Threatened Him For Liberating U.S. Citizens
As Qatar’s political influence grows in the United States, from the Brookings Institution to Al Jazeera, can the Qatari regime be held accountable?

thefederalist.com [link to thefederalist.com (secure)]

6:23 AM · Nov 26, 2019
----------------------------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar   Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Imam of Peace
Verified account
@Imamofpeace

> Imam of Peace Retweeted Dinesh D'Souza

Dear friends,

I promised you that @IlhanMN will be exposed as an agent
for Qatar in congress; or else I would resign as Imam and
apologize. There have been serious developments, and it has
to be exposed properly. The scandal is huge. Please view
the following tweet, thanks.

This man: Imamofpeace has been working like crazy to bring this all to light and to court. 
https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1177392092739358720

This reads like a reader thread.  Check it out.  It's big.  She should be toast.
(3 out of the 4 are in trouble.  Maybe they should have shown Nancy some respect)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar   Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Sarcasm off  on

I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

Sarcasm off  on

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar   Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Hmmmm, Amazing Polly does some digging.

Who is Alan Bender? 20 minutes of Polly and worth considering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbtdHHBqZfo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar   Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 6:24 am

There are attempts to involve Jared Kushner in all things Qatar.  This article indicates their involvement was not direct and did not happen with direct knowledge.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/qatar-jared-kushner-skyscraper-brookfield-trump-doha-saudi-arabia-mbs-a8775651.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar   Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Deposition Involving Ilhan Omar
Page 1 of 1