Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! Empty
PostSubject: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 pm

Ephesians 3:7-13
7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Combat Christian is the same person as the old screen name DONE for those who missed it. Glad to have you back, Buster.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Can't come back as Done. It's warfare against the evil in this world. So anyway why 
I used Done was it was the Word given to me by 
God. So I put it back in my signature.
 The avatar I used was to show I had taken their secrets from them and gave them to you.Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! Watche10
Turning the pyramid on it's side 90* was to make it the
 word from God, Done, and give it all to him.
Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! Whites10
I have seen so much of what they have put in plane site.
 I had to step back for awhile, because of what I was seeing.

Isaiah 19:19 
19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
When that day comes, an altar for the LORD will be in the middle of Egypt, and a stone marker for the LORD will be near its border.

Last edited by Combat Christian on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 4:30 pm

HI DONE !  You could have signed on as "DONE 2"  but I love the new name, and LOVE the verses
you came back with!  Halleluyah !

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 7:52 pm

I'm glad your back too !!   as Dove said " Halleluyah" !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Well folks, I just got notice that Buster (DONE) has deleted his Combat Christian account today. We need to keep him in our thoughts and prayers. I think the man is having a pretty rough time of things and I wish the best for him.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Thank you for the notice Researcher. I sure will  keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
  He has done a lot to help me. Since he told me about the Wonder Bible, I have given several  away. I listen to mine as I operate the skid steer every day and then when I can't sleep  also. God has worked thru him in many ways.  I ask the Lord to bless him with comfort and safety. Amen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 1:17 am

Yes welcome back!!!

Hmm, was there not a marker removed from the Red Sea where the crossing was? But which side?
And where would we be looking for the other in the center of Egypt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 1:19 am

Maybe contemplating a new name?
Hope he comes back I also learned much from him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 1:22 am

Was that crossing point near Sharm el-Sheikh, not to good with this, need to go back and study some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !   Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done with sleeping I'm back, and glad to be here, miss you all!! !
Page 1 of 1