Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al Empty
PostSubject: Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al   Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 1:08 pm

(I'm trying to keep some of the names and information low key, as if it could possibly make a difference...)

I just tripped into a mother lode I'd lost track of:

https://twitter.com/Cordicon/status/1204082612584583170

YOU HAVE TO GO TO LINK !

Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al ELXCxgaXUAIM5We

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al   Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 2:17 pm

It would be blockbuster fiction if it wasn't true.  If Weinstein, Wexner and Epstein didn't crack open the egg, this should do the job IF I can find a decent source.

So far I have Able Danger, Reddit, and Veterans Today.  

Let's try this old one: https://www.judas.watch/The_Mega_Group

And this current one:
https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvLVQqsbXA&app=desktop

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al   Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 2:46 pm

I posted followup videos 2 and 3. But I just listened to #2, and didn't hear the real history I'm looking for. Lots of repeat, and the fact that Andrew should have stayed quiet.  Epstein was a fall guy.  Nothing really new.

The video poster made 2 corrections:

Sorry, @ 14min I meant to say Epstein then, not Adelson. And when I say "bordeaux" I meant to say Bordello Smile ... And as a side note. I would suggest the very real possibility that the damage Andrew has done may well be so extreme that it may require them to resort to sacrificing one of their own. They may seek to hide behind the Castle wall and throw a prince to the wolves in the hope that it may contain the fallout... the mainstream will run with it and they are hoping it satisfies the bloodlust of the peasants.... but personally I think the lid on the box has now been opened too far and if we can help shift focus to the bigger picture it wont work... I would suggest Andrew has severely broken protocol. This move was NOT in the script and they are completely freaked out about what may be uncovered if they dont contain this. Andrew is a moronic inbred idiot and he tried to impress them, show them he could fix it, and he is too pompous and incapable of rational thought to even realize what he was doing or even what he was saying during the interview.
----------------
Part 2

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al   Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 2:51 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10414087/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-mossad-agents-politicians-sex-blackmail/

ARTICLE  ALERT !!!  EXPLICIT PHOTOS AND NARRATIVE  !! 

Video part 3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al   Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:29 am

@KShadyaccct4:
Can anyone explain to me why Kellyanne Conway is chumming it up with Epstein’s pilot???
CaptBigDawg seems to be quite the Trump fan as well.

Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al E0T-nVOXsAAJumT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al   Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not The MAGA Crew ~Epstein et al
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: