Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily Dec 16, 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:03 am

A travel advisory of sorts received by an Anon from his employer:

D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 EL4B-yYX0AADt8V?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:09 am

Crickets from the FISA court.  Still trying to hide their activities?

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Sara A. Carter
@SaraCarterDC

“The (FISA) Court itself has been far too silent,” said David Schoen. “What action will it now take, given the IG’s finding concerning the abuses of the process that occurred here?"
FBI lied 9 times to the court/ 51 Wood's errors...

[link to saraacarter.com (secure)] via
@SaraCarterDC
Who Is Missing In Action After IG Horowitz's FISA Abuse Findings? The FISA Court.
The most important voice regarding the extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Application (FISA) abuse revealed by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz is missing in action....
saraacarter.com

9:15 AM · Dec 16, 2019

------------------------------------
GO DONALD~GO DONALD

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1m
I look very much forward to debating whoever the lucky person is who stumbles across the finish line in the little watched Do Nothing Democrat Debates. My record is so good on the Economy and all else, including debating, that perhaps I would consider more than 3 debates.....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1m
....The problem is that the so-called Commission on Presidential Debates is stacked with Trump Haters & Never Trumpers. 3 years ago they were forced to publicly apologize for modulating my microphone in the first debate against Crooked Hillary. As President, the debates are up...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....to me, and there are many options, including doing them directly & avoiding the nasty politics of this very biased Commission. I will make a decision at an appropriate time but in the meantime, the Commission on Presidential Debates is NOT authorized to speak for me (or R’s)!

8:25 AM · Dec 16, 2019·

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:13 am

Mark Meadows
@RepMarkMeadows

I find it amazing for Chairman Schiff to claim he didn’t know of FISA abuse evidence. The whole Nunes memo laid it out. Schiff saw the same evidence we did. He chose to ignore it and scoff at it, and many in the media elevated him and took his side. They were wrong.

-------------------------
Obviously it's no accident the Richard Jewell movie is out.

Steph
@steph93065
· Dec 11
This is Richard Jewell. Listen to him.

President Trump could read the same statement.

The @FBI & their media partners are criminal organization under the guise of “keeping us safe”

They are tyrants and it isn’t new.
2:06 embedded video
389.5K views

9:03 AM · Dec 16, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:23 am

COMEY BS:  Wonder how self-righteous he's feeling this morning.
--------------------------------
@PlaysTrumpCard

Breaking: Former Director #Comey apparently was never actually working for the FBI.

He could have shot down the entire Russian collusion narrative Hillary invented to target
@realDonaldTrump
on the day he made this "honesty" post.

Quote Tweet
James Comey
@Comey
· Dec 3, 2017
“I want the American people to know this truth: The FBI is honest. The FBI is strong. And the FBI is, and always will be, independent.”
Me (June 8, 2017)

----------------------------------------
Soros activists:

link to twitter.com (secure)]
Public Citizen
@Public_Citizen

BREAKING: Nationwide impeachment protests will take place on TUESDAY, DEC 17.
100,000+ people have pledged to mobilize in 400+ locations in all 50 states.
It's time to hold the most corrupt president in history accountable. Find an action near you: [link to impeach.org]
MoveOn and 9 others
9:35 AM · Dec 14, 2019

---------------------------------
I signed up for MoveOn's emails. Here's the latest:

• Turn out protesters in communities across the country the night before the House vote. More than 100,000 people in all 50 states have now signed up to attend rallies on the eve of the House vote to call on Congress to impeach and remove Trump. There's been a huge surge of activism and public support for impeachment over the past few days, and MoveOn needs to keep up the momentum to increase the number of events and the turnout. MoveOn needs to raise enough money to make sure that these protests are seen by millions by promoting them online and through social networks and earned media, to fly in organizers, to rent stages and audio equipment, to print and ship signs and other materials, to do enough press pitches to propel these events to the front pages of local papers, to coordinate with dozens of organizations on the ground, and more.

• Keep camera crews at the Capitol in Washington, D.C., to confront members of Congress. MoveOn activists have been asking a very simple question of Republicans: Is it OK for a president to solicit help from a foreign government to win an election? Republicans are literally running and hiding to avoid answering this question, so MoveOn is focusing on the Republicans most likely to break with Trump, capturing their responses, featuring it in digital videos, and sharing the videos far and wide to ramp up the pressure they feel.

• Keep phones ringing off the hook. MoveOn's most efficient way to connect droves of activists to their lawmakers costs about $2 per phone call. It requires dedicated analyst time, payments to MoveOn's call vendor for every single call—which add up quickly—and legal costs, too, because the rules in every state are different. And while there are cheaper ways to connect some (smaller) number of calls, MoveOn simply can't connect anywhere close to this volume of calls any other way.

Signed:  Robert Reich
(I thought that was an interesting last name)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:38 am

German bishops have said homosexuality is 'normal' as the country's Catholic Church begins a controversial review of its teachings on sexual morality.

They agreed being gay is a 'normal form' of human sexual identity, the chairman of the Marriage and Family Commission announced after discussions in Berlin last week.

It comes ahead of a two-year 'Synodal Process' by the Germans which will see a national reform consultation despite warnings from the Vatican.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

The RCC is truly headed off the rails at 150 mph now. WHO is going to help the people?   I don't see anybody yet.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:51 am

Full impeachment report (658 pages) filed in 'documents' thread. 
https://www.scribd.com/document/439950980/Read-House-Judiciary-Committee-impeachment-report#from_embed

Some notable 'irregularities' revealed by the impeachment report, followed by Anon comments:

1. A motion by Ms. Lofgren to (lay on the) table Mr. Collins’ appeal of the ruling of the chair that the Committee was not required to hold a minority hearing day before considering articles of impeachment, was agreed to by a vote of 23 to 17.

Dissenting Views section - Page 197

3. An amendment by Mr. Gaetz to replace a reference to the investigation into Joseph R. Biden with Burisma and Hunter Biden, was defeated by a rollcall vote of 17 to 23

( Trump's phone call made mention of Burisma and Hunter Biden, but they want to make believe it was about Joe. It's the only way they can claim the investigation is politically motivated and not a criminal investigation.)

4. An amendment by Mr. Biggs to insert a section asserting foreign aid was released after President Zelensky signed anti-corruption measures into law, was defeated by a rollcall vote of 17 to 23

(So important.  Isn't this exculpatory evidence? They're going to pull another FBI/FISA hoax. These people never learn. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:57 am

Comedy Break:  The dems impeachment attempt:

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1206509880732897281

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily Dec 16, 2019   D's Daily  Dec 16, 2019 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily Dec 16, 2019
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: