Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine: “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system” Totaling $12.5 Billion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine: “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system” Totaling $12.5 Billion Empty
PostSubject: Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine: “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system” Totaling $12.5 Billion   Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine: “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system” Totaling $12.5 Billion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 6:06 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/12/rudy-giuliani-on-ukraine-ive-uncovered-an-eight-year-long-money-laundering-system-totaling-12-5-billion/

Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine: “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system” Totaling $12.5 Billion

December 22, 2019

by Dean Garrison, DC Clothesline:
Rudy Giuliani on Ukraine: “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system” Totaling $12.5 Billion Beck-giuliani
Rudy Giuliani is legitimately fearing for his life these days.
On Friday he sat down with Glenn Beck to reveal more details of the REAL Ukraine collusion.
Quote :
“I’M IN A LOT OF TROUBLE. I’VE UNCOVERED AN EIGHT-YEAR-LONG MONEY LAUNDERING SYSTEM…”

https://youtu.be/HtXYExjlpwk

Here’s more from The Blaze…
take our poll – story continues below

• [size=32]Will impeaching the President backfire on Democrats in the next election?[/size]

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, sat down with Glenn Beck at Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit on Friday to reveal the multibillion dollar money laundering schemes he says he uncovered during his recent trip to Ukraine to investigate corruption.

Giuliani said the corruption in Ukraine most likely started in 2012 during the Obama administration and involved at least two major schemes, one for $7.5 billion and another for $5 billion.
He backed his claims with bank and court records that show a million-dollar money trail leading from Ukraine to a fake company in Latvia, then to Cyprus, and finally to the board members of Burisma, the Ukrainian natural gas firm whose board included Hunter Biden and business partner Devon Archer.

“I’m in a lot of trouble,” Giuliani told Glenn. “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system, that started probably in 2012, with $7.5 billion laundered by [Vitkor] Yanukovych, the [Ukraine] president at the time — pro-Russian president at the time. He laundered through American institutions, interestingly, controlled by Democrats.”
Read More @ DCClothesline.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1