Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Empty
PostSubject: The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49   The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 10:57 am

https://www.christianevidence.net/2018/06/the-destruction-of-iran-jeremiah-49.html

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49:There is another prophecy concerning Iran that possibly precedes the Gog and Magog scenario outlined by Ezekiel. In Jeremiah 49:34-39, we are told that Elam will come under the judgement of God 

Joel June 16, 2018  

Quote :
 “Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might” ([url=https://biblia.com/bible/niv/Jer 49.35]Jeremiah 49:35[/url])

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Dims
The existing nuclear facility in Bushehr province, Iran

There is another prophecy concerning Iran that possibly precedes the Gog and Magog scenario outlined by Ezekiel. In [url=https://biblia.com/bible/niv/Jer 49.34-39]Jeremiah 49:34-39[/url], we are told that Elam will come under the judgement of God for conspiring to launch an attack against Israel in the “latter days”. Modern day Iran is comprised of ancient Elam (about one-tenth) and Persia. This prophecy concerning Iran has not yet been fulfilled but seems to align with Iran’s current nuclear aspirations! Let's see the prophecy in [url=https://biblia.com/bible/niv/Jer 49.35-39]Jeremiah 49:35-39[/url]...

Quote :
 [i]35 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.[/i]

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Elam_Bushehr-Nuclear-PlantJeremiah predicts that Elam will be struck at the foremost place of its strength. Today, this could infer an attack upon Iran's growing nuclear program. One of Iran’s most strategic and vulnerable nuclear targets is the Bushehr nuclear reactor, located in the heart of ancient Elam (see map on right).

Jeremiah also predicts that Iran will suffer the fate of a broken bow. When your bow is broken, you cannot load the arrows from out of your quiver, or in a modern sense, the missiles out of your silo. This might imply that the IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps) will be unable to launch scores of its missiles (arrows in modern warfare are missiles) at its enemies.

Quote :
 [i]36 And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.[/i]

Jeremiah then warns that after the attack the affected populations are forced to scatter from the area. This could be the result of Iranian’s attempting to flee from an isolated nuclear disaster. Should the Bushehr nuclear reactor be struck, this becomes a very real possibility because the facility is loaded with Russian supplied fuel rods. John Bolton, former US Ambassador to the UN, said in 2010, “Israel’s got a problem, because once the fuel rods are inserted into the reactor, an attack … would almost certainly release the radiation into the atmosphere”. Several other studies conducted of the safety of the Bushehr nuclear site have concluded that an accident at the facility could result in such a disaster. The radioactive mess would cause a mass exodus of peoples in the surrounding area (a worldwide dispersion of the Iranian people just as prophesied)!

Quote :
 37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the Lord; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:

From the scripture we can derive the Lord is angry with Iran which results in some disaster in Iran.

Quote :
 38 And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the Lord. 
39 But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah's prophecy also points out the Lord will set His throne in Elam. Iranians who accept Christ in advance of His second coming will be returned from global exile into the restored fortunes of their historic homeland in Elam. Interestingly, for the last few years Iran has been experiencing one of the largest revivals on earth. From approximately 500 believers in 1979 [the year of the Iranian Revolution], to several million today, Iran is the fastest-growing evangelical population in the world! Christianity is burgeoning so rapidly that the rogue Islamic regime has instituted harsh policies to curb its growth.

The most likely fulfillment of this prophecy will occur when the nuclear reactor is destroyed, either by the Israelis or by an earthquake, releasing radiation that will force the evacuation of the whole area. Take note that the region where Bushehr is located in Elam is active earthquake country, and it sits on a tectonic plate.

The Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant is physically separated from greater Iran (Persia) by the Zagros Mountain range. The rapid elevation change due to the Zagros Mountain range would likely protect most of Iran from the meltdown allowing them to attack as one of the nations of Magog another day. Interestingly, Ezekiel was familiar with Elam, according to [url=https://biblia.com/bible/niv/Ezek 32.24%E2%80%9325]Ezekiel 32:24–25[/url], but he did not include Elam in the lineup of invaders in Ezekiel 38, perhaps because it is destroyed by then. 

Written more than 2,600 years ago, Jeremiah may have predicted the fate of Iran’s nuclear program and today’s spiritual showdown in Iran! What are the odds of that?

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 5G Is Already Here! G6 (Genesis 6!) WILL ARRIVE SOON!   The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 10:58 am

5G Is Already Here! G6 (Genesis 6!) WILL ARRIVE SOON! “RIGHT IN OUR FACES! 'GENESIS 6' IS CONTROL OF THE GIANTS AND PEOPLE WHO TAKE MARK OF THE BEAST! WOW, HOW INCREDIBLE. WHY CALL IT THAT IF THIS IN NOT THEIR GOAL?? 

https://mailchi.mp/gensix/true-legends-branson-2020-conference-invitation-to-register-959561?e=d4343f1c5a

5G Is Already Here!

G6 (Genesis 6!) WILL ARRIVE SOON!

Hi Steve,
Steve Quayle: “RIGHT IN OUR FACES! 'GENESIS 6' IS CONTROL OF THE GIANTS AND PEOPLE WHO TAKE MARK OF THE BEAST! WOW, HOW INCREDIBLE. WHY CALL IT THAT IF THIS IN NOT THEIR GOAL?? READ THIS CRITICAL ARTICLE AND GET YOUR EARLY-BIRD TICKETS FOR TRUE LEGENDS TODAY - TIME IS SHORT!" (Thank you to Tracy Yates for this information!)

"5G Is Already Here; 6G To Arrive Soon"
LINK: Genesis6/ArrivingSOON
The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Da0295ef-2469-41f0-b2f5-5292971cc4e3

True Legends 4.0: GET INFORMED, TAKE ACTION: July 10-12th, Steve Quayle, Russ Dizdar, Gary Wayne, Michael Lake, Carl Teichrib, Celeste Solum, L.A. Marzulli, Bob Griswold, Daniel Holdings, Derek Gilbert, Darrin Geisinger, and more will provide the expertise you need as we approach the End of Days. JANUARY ONLY: Early-Bird Tickets are just $110 ($130 starting FEB 1!) So, reserve your seats and accommodations NOW: GenSix.com/Early-Bird_TICKETS
The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Fc1d35ca-1fbc-4158-8bd1-ba16c7323c8a

Daniel Holdings: "If a solar storm hits planet earth, the consequences will be unimaginable!"
"FIRESTORM"
By Daniel Holdings, Speaker at True Legends
LINK: Firestorm/SolarStormComing
The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 177d6fbe-6890-47fa-9549-03bbdbc02338

Steve Quayle: "THIS STELLAR ENGINE COULD MOVE AN ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM!"
Push the Sun at a speed of 50 light years per one million years?
LINK: StellarEngines
The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 34dccc81-2c74-4881-b305-18f9514f02f3

Pre-Order 2020 DVD Set and get True Legends Trilogy FREE!
GenSix.com/2020DVDSet
The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 6f7ef97c-5c4f-48cd-beb6-de1f6e41aada

Steve Quayle: "IF POSSIBLE, HELP JOSH PECK'S FAMILY - PLEASE!"
Josh and Christina Peck are asking for help with the expenses for their son, Nathan's, cancer treatments. The cost for Nathan's care is high, so please consider helping the Peck family at the links below:
GoFundMe LINK: Peck/GoFundMe
Paypal LINK: Peck/PayPal
Physical: Josh Peck - P.O. Box 396 - Crane, MO 65633
For more information, visit DailyRenegade.com/donate 

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 7e00f8c9-c05d-4896-8f28-f34050e3fca6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Provision for the Tribulation   The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 11:08 am

https://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/news/provision-for-the-tribulationhttps://shepherdsheart.life/blogs/news/provision-for-the-tribulation

Provision for the Tribulation
by Celeste Solum January 06, 2020
A humble thank you and Happy New Year to my patrons and supporters who make my writings possible.  Welcome to my humble abode and my deepest gratitude to Mark, Alan and Leonard, my newest patrons. 

WHAT WILL BE YOUR PROVISION AND FOOD BE DURING THE DAYS OF TROUBLE?

21 And gave their land for a heritage: for his mercy endureth for ever:

22 Even a heritage unto Israel his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever.

23 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:

24 And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.

25 Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.

26 O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.  Psalm 136

THE INHERITANCE

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Roman-kraft-7sPg5OLfExc-unsplash_large
[size]
Most of us have many miles to walk before we come face-to-face (panim v panim) with Jesus. Our vision is short-term, “How will I make it through this day?”  This will only intensify.  The Lord has the big picture in mind, and it is a view that we may want to adopt in the day of calamity.  The Psalmist was just talking about slaying Og and Sichon, and now He begins to speak with His family, what any family would discuss, the inheritance! God gives His children victory over the giants of old and upcoming giants in His great kindness towards us.  Back in the day, He transferred the lands of Og and Sichon to His children. Centuries earlier God had promised Abraham certain territories and his descendants, but the lands on the east bank of the Jordan were not included in that covenant.  The annexation of those lands represented a new Divine kindness to His children.
Psalm 135 elaborates on the many gifts from God to His children. All the kingdoms of Canaan…and presented their land as a heritage.  Here, however, the Psalmist omits acquisition of Canaan, because this psalm is limited exclusively to God’s pure acts of kindness to His children, which He had not previously obligated Himself.  The conquest of Canaan was promised by God to His children in the Abrahamic Covenant.  God intervened against tyranny by destroying tyrannical nations to deliver those people against whom they sinned against.  He decrees destruction for degenerate kings and nations when their measure of sin has become full. 
A heritage for His servants…  About twenty years ago, you began hearing about disenfranchised populations in the news.  The first occurrence of this was when God disenfranchised the Canaanites who were servants of idols and gave their lands to His children.  God then assigns their territory to another nation which is sufficiently inclined to serve Him, where they can flourish in a life of service to Him upon the sol formerly occupied by degenerate me who will be no more.  That my friends are victory and an inheritance!  God's reign sustains us at all times and endures throughout the ages.
[/size]

TO MY CHILDREN’S CHILDREN

[size]
The Psalmist highlights for us that this inheritance is for His people (children), you and I.  As His children, we wear many hats:  child, wife or husband, mother or father, grandmother or grandfather, the priest (a Holy Nation), and so forth.  They are special to God and receive this unique inheritance.  Numbers 18:24 states:
And God said to Aaron, ‘You shall have no inheritance in the land, neither shall you have any part among them; I am your portion and inheritance, among the Children of Israel.’ 
This means that the priests found their sustenance and security in God rather than in material goods or land.  This indicates that there may be a final division among God’s children.  Could it be that the remnant are those children who will inherit the grounds of the evil ones after the great battles of the End Days and that those who dedicate themselves, as priests, a spiritual dedication, being set-apart exclusively for His service, live apart from the Laws of Nature and a ‘normal life’?  You may have to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit on which hat to wear during the Tribulation. 
[/size]

HE REMEMBERS OUR LOWLINESS

[size]
Who remembered us in our lowliness…My friends, the grave reality of our situation is that we are entering a time o great oppression that will make the bondage of Egypt look like a cake-walk.  He has not forgotten us and He lifts us from the yoke of our oppressors.  God redeemed His people in days of yore, and He has redeemed you, even if we must walk through the fire.
If anyone attacks you, it is not from Me; whoever assails you will fall before you. Behold, I have created the craftsman who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its task, and I have created the destroyer to wreak havoc. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the LORD’s servants, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD.…  Isaiah 54: 15-17
Remembering our biblical history, the Jewish people lost everything and went into captivity.  We too, we lose everything when we chose to stand against the beast system, Anti-Christ and his mark of allegiance.  We are going to make mistakes, even grievous errors.  We will likely have to flee because the whole earth becomes the land of the enemy for a short while.  Through the mists of travail, the words of God come to comfort us:
And yet, despite all this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, nor will I abhor them to decimate them, and to annul My covenant with them, For I am the Lord their God.  Leviticus 26:44
We have only three errors that we must purposely stand against:
[/size]

• Failure to accept the gift of salvation from Jesus Christ
  • Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit
  • Mark of the Beast

[size]
Throughout time immemorial, He has manifested His loving care as God and Master, even unto those who do not believe in Him.
[/size]

RELEASE FROM OUR TORMENTORS

[size]
 And released us from our tormentors…The tormentors are our taskmasters.  They can enter us and oppress us when we fail to forgive.  They will also be the beasts that will savagely ravage and reign during the Tribulation. 
Scripture describes in detail that the comforts that we used to know will soon threaten our existence:  family, friends, traditions, shelter, food, and even the kindness of seasons and a habitable planet.
My friends, we are strangers in a strange land and becoming ever more in exile on planet earth, with each passing day.  Although our adversaries will be allowed to torment us for a season, we must bear in mind that the key to our survival is that God bestows upon us the strength to endure what we must. He will ultimately redeem us from this earthly exile and release us from the clutches of wickedness.
[/size]

PROVISION IN THE TRIBULATION

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Helena-yankovska-QXSvbDkiJmY-unsplash_large
[size]
He gives bread to all living creatures…  Passages such as this have always been an encouragement to me, but never so much as today.  As you know, the Lord trained and equipped me to till the land and to be a steward to many animals and seedling throughout my life.  The stark truth is that it is over.  The abundance I knew and relied upon is gone.  It is with a sigh of lament that I share this with you.  Does the mean that judgment has visited my door?  God forbid!  The elemental building blocks of the world have been overturned in a satanic coup d'état shaking the heavens and earth.  None of us will escape the blows as the physical dimension we reside is in upheaval.  How then will any of us survive?  How will we eat?  What will we do for protection against hostile elements?  This is when we remember the kindness of our Heavenly Father and His son Jesus. 
God’s abundant kindness extends to all living creatures, for He sustains them all.  God formulated a unique diet for every organism and created foods that are ideally suited for supplying the nutritional needs of every creature.  Thus, we understand why the perpetual maintenance of the food cycle is hailed as God’s most remarkable and enduring miracle.  Every day, infinitive numbers of creatures are provided with their precise nutritional requirements by foods of the myriad of compositions, consistency, and flavor.  Your unique dietary needs will be different from mine and yet we flourish.  During times of our dedication of fasting the Lord, Himself becomes our food and our fluid as we lift our repentance, petitions, and praises unto Him!  And this time of deprivation, too, is kindness from Jesus.
Many of know that the food system is corrupt and broken and so we flee to alternatives such as organic.  The problem is many of you are unaware of the satanic influences and underpinnings of alternative foods.  An upcoming webinar promises you health and long life with seducing words, in their own words:
The information we can glean from your DNA is priceless [your ticket in is your blood]. There are now programs that will analyze your genetics report -- whether you're battling a health issue or not, this information is vital to better understanding who you are [this is totally devoid of who you are in Jesus Christ] and how you're made in order to optimize what you eat and how you act.
From your genetic and genomic data, we can determine:
[/size]

• Risks for chronic and acute diseases [no room for miracles here, move along]
  • Optimal diet for how you're built [These diets may have subtle demonic influences and attachments]

• Clues to effective detox pathways [Do not entangle yourself with toxins is better than fixing it one your are entangled]

• How to better manage weight and balance hormones [Almost futile unless you also stay clear of all endocrine disruptions from plastics to pesticides]

• Clues on how best to prevent (and fight) cancer [Grab your bible, does the bible anywhere say to consume sugar?  Sugar and radiation are the two most significant ways one gets cancer]

• Hidden secrets to aging more slowly (even regenerating) [Immortality and regeneration apart from God is a promise of the fallen angels]

[size]
Why do we open our mouths to synthetic and artificial elements that are not provided by God Himself, but rather, counterfeits to His creation engineered by evil forces?  Why do we allow the food of rebellion to enter our body?
Every piece of bread (food) you consume for nourishment is evidence of the loving care of Jesus that takes a variety of forms and yet still leads and guides the whole world and man. 
[/size]

PATHWAYS OF PROVISION

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Lightening8_f22a78aa-3de7-4146-afa0-b208abddfff0_large
[size]
Have you ever pondered that your daily food supply is as significant as the parting of the Red Sea?
The splitting of the sea and the provision of sustenance both require God’s intimate involvement in human affairs.  God did not limit Himself to one path in the sea, but Legends say, He instead made twelve separate pathways.  We must not think that because provided for us in our customary manner that He does not have alternative ways to provide for us.  We can see this in other areas as God provides different pathways or channels for lightning.  God offers a plethora of pathways for you to survive.  For instance, I was born without a significant part of my immune system.  It just plain is not there.  Your God-given ability to fight off bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites I am without.  Did that limit God?  No!  He created other pathways in my body, and I live.  Most people with this condition die before they are 2 years of age from infection.  Quite frankly, it humbles myself and physicians because in terror, they do not understand why I am alive.  I smile. I know why He has a plan for my life.  He is why I live.  He provided a channel immunity that they know not. 
Similarly, God could have made one universal food to supply the needs of all His creatures, but He chose to create different foods for each individual organism.  To the contrary, Satan is engineering a universal ‘food supply’ for his captives, which upon consumption sows the seeds of death.
Consider the provision of food and redemption just mentioned above. Only as it required a miracle after miracle to redeem us from bondage so does it need miracle after miracle to supply bread to man day after day?  Moreover, just as the provision of food is ongoing, daily occurrence, so is redemption, a constant everyday affair as He makes us a new creation.  God must perpetually guard and redeem us to avert the dangers of sabotage and deception of Satan. 
Think about this for a moment, God is more involved with the provision of your food than redemption, for He may delegate an angel to save you as in Genesis 48:16, but only God Himself provides sustenance. 
[/size]

GIVE THANKS TO THE GOD OF HEAVEN

The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 Praying_hands_large
[size]
Give thanks to the God of heaven…He dwells above and provides for all His creatures below.  It is from the God in heaven that rain, the source of earthly food production emanates as it says:
May God open for you His goodly treasure trove, the heavens, to give your land rain in its season and to bless all your handiwork. 
For His kindness endures forever…The provision of a predictable and ample supple of rain is a very great kindness that continues uninterrupted.  As the dark show creeps across the land and weather patterns change becoming chaotic, know, in genuine faith, that He has other courses in place for your provision.
Avow to Him and take heart.  He, the Almighty Power, as our history proves, who commands the universe and all of creation in His lovingkindness will provide for you.  And that lovingkindness endures forever.   

Celeste has worked as a contractor for Homeland Security and FEMA. Her training and activations include the infamous day of 911, flood and earthquake operations, mass casualty exercises, and numerous other operations. Celeste is FEMA certified and has completed the Professional Development Emergency Management Series.
[/size]

• Train-the-Trainer
  • Incident Command
  • Integrated EM: Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation
  • Emergency Plan Design including all Emergency Support Functions
  • Principles of Emergency Management
  • Developing Volunteer Resources
  • Emergency Planning and Development
  • Leadership and Influence, Decision Making in Crisis
  • Exercise Design and Evaluation
  • Public Assistance Applications
  • Emergency Operations Interface
  • Public Information Officer
  • Flood Fight Operations
  • Domestic Preparedness for Weapons of Mass Destruction
  • Incident Command (ICS-NIMS)
  • Multi-Hazards for Schools
  • Rapid Evaluation of Structures-Earthquakes
  • Weather Spotter for National Weather Service
  • Logistics, Operations, Communications
  • Community Emergency Response Team Leader
  • Behavior Recognition

[size]
Celeste grew up in military & governmental home with her father working for the Naval Warfare Center, and later as Assistant Director for Public Lands and Natural Resources, in both Washington State and California.
Celeste also has training and expertise in small agricultural lobbying, Integrative/Functional Medicine, asymmetrical and symmetrical warfare, and Organic Farming..
EMF Protection
My educational eBooks
Prep Resources for the Climate Chaos
Climate Revolution:  The Grand Solar Minimum
Trusted Source CBD Oil[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49   The Destruction of Iran: Jeremiah 49 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1