Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Word from The Pen~Eight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Word from The Pen~Eight Empty
PostSubject: Word from The Pen~Eight   Word from The Pen~Eight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 11:19 am

J.Watkins vid.  
(IDK. Sometimes staying under the radar yet spreading the word gets real goofy for everyone in this...for those who attempt to take the war to the enemy, especially.

As always, and as he reiterates yesterday, JW goofs around alot, and then drops crumbs.
And that's true here which was published yesterday.
If it's gone or it won't play, let me know..I'll tell you what he said.
It's under 6 mins. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Spig1dwVBQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Word from The Pen~Eight   Word from The Pen~Eight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 11:23 am

Word from The Pen~Eight U8_ICW7l_bigger
Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
9:32 AM · Jan 10, 2020
For everyone asking about the "10 days" issue, I don't know what it is about. My dad will do a video or stream soon to explain it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Word from The Pen~Eight   Word from The Pen~Eight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Sometimes I'm not sure where to put things.  What isn't Q related these days?

John Kerry in the New York Times, blasted POTUS for tearing down all that was accomplished with Iran during the O admin.  (Yep~that's the point)

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1215600795602837505  has reponded.

It's an important string of info he's laid out on his twitter page over a number of tweets.

"Kerry would have us believe that the JCPOA contained rather than enabled Iran. In response to this ludicrous and reckless contention, I must become a whistleblower. I know for a fact that the Obama admin sent letters - plural - directly to Soleimani."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Word from The Pen~Eight   Word from The Pen~Eight I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 12:19 pm

https://twitter.com/RossCarWalker/status/1214226823753687040

A victim of Tom Hanks' pedophilia speaks out and wants to say more.  She was 13 when her father sold her to him.
Word from The Pen~Eight ENnM2YOXkAAL61r?format=jpg&name=small

Word from The Pen~Eight ENnM2YNXUAAZa1B?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word from The Pen~Eight   Word from The Pen~Eight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word from The Pen~Eight
Page 1 of 1