Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALLING SPRING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Notice you've been MIA.  1st, I hope and trust you are well.  Playing the new guitar?
You make me want a new one, but I'd never get to it.  Besides, there's that month till your fingers callus up and stop cramping that I doubt I'd want to type. Ya know?  Wink

BUT !!!  In case I caused it, if I frustrated you by over-posting, or posting over you, please forgive me.
There are times I'm off-planet, and I think I'm back, but I'm really not altogether so.
Like asking you for coll. silver info right after you posted min 5 links to it. dur.
I'll try to be more careful, and fully present.  Sorry!!  I'm really, really Sorry !   I love you

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 10:16 am

Busy... unfortunate news is, divorce, good news is buying 5 acres and new truck, selling old ones and moving with daughter until land purchase closes escrow. Following some stuff here and other SQ and liberty mill news.
Some low level control is now gone, other issues, so.. though hurtful it had to happen for mental wellness, am feeling a little better in some ways already.

Looking st building small barn style barn house.

Keep up the good work!
Be back time to time as I am doing hot spot phone to tablet (no wi-fi here), works good just not as fast as a real key board.

See ya later.
Dave
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 11:22 am

Keep in touch Spring . God bless you.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 11:39 am

Wow, Spring.  That caught me off guard. But it happens.  Others don't understand the callings and commitments. To not be unequally yoked isn't as simple as we might have once imagined.
But 'change' is something we're all preparing for now, I think.  So, no matter how it might feel sometimes, friend, you ARE NOT alone.  Be gentle on yourself and others, and the world will be kind to you.
And you know we're here for you.   love

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Good to hear from you Dave. I kinda figured something important was up when your posts stopped but I never in a million years expected anything like what you revealed to us. You are and will be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated whenever you get a chance. You can always use a public library computer and internet if you have one handy too. You're right about keyboards making things easier.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 8:59 am

Morning Spring.  More apologies from Dove coming.  My response to your news was completely unsatisfactory.
Your current situation is not necessarily the 'final outcome'.  
Ask yourself is this what you REALLY WANT?  NOT just what you think must be inevitable.

Of all the changes that can happen, this one may not be the best change, not the best outcome.
If you would rather have a different outcome, I can help.  But you're going to have to make friends with the Private Message button.  
Think fast, think hard.   Never mind what appears to be 'just how it is'.    
What is the payoff?  Is there a better way to have what you want? (That's my part)
We can know with just a couple questions, but they should be asked and answered.
Let me know.   Wink

Back to top Go down

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 10:13 am

l'm gonna be brief on this.. it has been a topic in the past.. 2009.
This time some of the same issues still exist.
She has controlled many aspects of the marriage too long, mix in an element of greed of money and it's importance over my health.. some lack of trust, hidden checking, and more than 10 credit cards.. several used to pay others. Very little affection and treating me as an 8th grader when speaking to me.
So, it has a mutual agreement to the ending.. no arguments.. getting along ok, no greedy lawyer end.
Which is great as I am not like that. A share of everything that does not destroy either of us or create undue hardship in agreement.
It's already filed.

I can't go back because nothing will change.
l saw some changes after several corporate training classes years ago and as a teacher by the school she's at now, she is locked in to many of the very behaviors we read about today that are taught in colleges.
So there's the scoop.
Back to top Go down

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 10:22 am

Oh yeah, not spending money to make me happy. Just making a new investment in land / home opportunity, and new truck cause the 83 GMC though ok to me still needs work I can't do myself cause of the back.. just time to go.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Thanks for laying it out Spring.  You summed it up so well; a clear, concise picture of the situation.
Freedom leaps are sometimes the only, as well as the best, option.
God speed!
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields,  and 
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 12:22 pm

Just a little bump 'O the topic . . .

. . . so that spring knows we haven't forgot about him.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 12:57 pm

I know...it's too quiet around here, with no doubt as to who's missing.
----
And this sig.  OMG !   Laughing  It really is the Apocalypse.

But....but.. I wasn't done mocking the dystopia yet~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CALLING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING SPRING   CALLING SPRING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING SPRING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: