Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk   Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 pm

Hey, you discern, but you know it's coming and it might be a good time to get final preps ready, and keep an eye open while you sleep... and all ears to the rail. I'm seeing a lot of talk in the financial area... not much time. I expect before winter... so be prepared for cold weather as well.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/06/domestic-event-10-14-days-all-dhs-fema-agencies-activated-the-hawk-2689708.html

Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:35

(Before It's News)
According to ‘The Hawk’ from Steve Quayle’s Survive2Thrive radio network and Hawks FEMA/DHS sources, FEMA called an emergency meeting this week in which it has notified the heads of all of its agencies to be ’90% battle strength’ in the next 5 weeks, 70% strength within 7 days and notified him that all agency personel are now being called in and activated. Additionally, Hawk’s sources warn to expect some type of a ‘domestic event’ within 10 to 14 days with lots of ‘chatter’ surrounding July 3rd. The ‘meat’ of this report begins at the 4 minute, 45 second mark in this video after Hawk reads some verses from the Bible that he feels are pertinent to the situation unfolding in America today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LDVFYMYzcgo

Is this report from Hawk good intelligence or something totally astray? Watching everything unfolding in Amerikkka today, nothing is beyond the point of belief any longer. We should take this information with a grain of salt and know that time is ticking and the goal of these ‘elitists’ all along was to collapse America; what makes us think that they won’t accomplish their mission? Especially watching all the events unfolding in our country every day. If Hawk and his sources are wrong, we’re another day more prepared than we were the day before with another day to live our lives, working to make our world a better place.
Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk Civil-Unrest-6
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk   Domestic Event: 10 – 14 Days – All DHS, FEMA Agencies Activated: The Hawk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 pm

It's coming, whether in Hawk's timeframe or not. I just got this off of GLP.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1