Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enjoying Your Morning?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Enjoying Your  Morning? Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying Your Morning?   Enjoying Your  Morning? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 8:24 am

'In the box' is 'in the box', whether we march to the left or the right, in circles or squares.
Marching to the right is absolutely more favorable, more honorable, more Godly than to the left.  
BUT, we're STILL in the box.

There is no REAL Freedom 'in the box.'  It's all an illusion. I'm sure that's why it's so easy to manipulate.
FREEDOM comes when we GET OUT OF THE BOX and Pick up our OWN Power.
That is the only REAL answer.
But, seeing how it's always been 'what we do', we should take a look at what's really going on in the 'world'.   
I have some links to start on.  I haven't screened them yet. But, I'll post them.
-------
Edited to soften it up.  It is still a fallen world, after all.  
Someday, though~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Your Morning?   Enjoying Your  Morning? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 9:45 am

The yt video reference has been terminated.  Cute.
There are a couple of authors mentioned.  Is anyone willing to kindle, read and report?
Otherwise I do hope to get to it.  
A Search in Secret Egypt,  
https://www.amazon.com/Search-Secret-Egypt-Paul-Brunton/dp/B003GDSGQI

Then I get the thought, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, and find this:

Enjoying Your  Morning? 4f7692d8

The Ancient of Days is a design by William Blake, originally published as the frontispiece to the 1794 work Europe a Prophecy. It draws its name from one of God's titles in the Book of Daniel and shows Urizen crouching in a circular design with a cloud-like background. His outstretched hand holds a compass over the darker void below.

THE BOOK OF DANIEL, CHAPTER 7

https://www.stonegableblog.com/the-ancient-of-days/

“Ancient of Days”. It’s a very timeworn name, which first appears in the Book of Daniel, Chapter7. The date is 553 BC. Daniel has a dream and a vision given by God about the Gentile nations of the world and God’s dealing with them. It is a dream of prophecyPart of Daniel’s dream gives him a look into heaven… and what a sight he sees Let’s set the heavenly scene and discover this beautiful name for God… Ancient Of Days…

I kept looking until the thrones were set up.
And the ANCIENT OF DAYS took his seat;
His vesture was like white snow,
And the hair of His head like pure wool.
His throne was ablaze with flames, Its wheels were burning fire.
A river of fire was flowing,
And coming out from before Him;
Thousands upon thousands were attending Him,
And myriads upon myriads were standing before Him;
The court sat, 
And the books were opened.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Your Morning?   Enjoying Your  Morning? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 11:27 am

I found a poster on glp who has some good insights.  He started posting in 2011, under the name
"MysteryNoMore".   Here's one entry, posted just 6 days ago:

"I'll explain why the change is happening at a particular point in linear time.

Our modern world , as we perceive reality is flawed.
The illusion is the two opposites we look through our consciousness.
Every part of our reality is division..duality.
there is a center point that is a neutral point.
this neutral point is the still point..
Its where the two opposites come in unity.

There are cycles within cycles in our reality..then there is a grand cycle that is about to complete its journey.
This grand cycle doesn't have an alpha or omega point.
The dimensional grid cycle only merges with a different vibrational cycle.
At the point of the merge, it creates a neutral portal...its still point.
If you've seen the image of the vesica pisces..the two circles overlapping each other...that represents the grand dimensional cycle merging...

At this point the change occurs because of the unity..vibrational energies that come into our field of consciousness.

That portal will stay open for decades, until it merges with a new set of frequencies that we play with.

The merge occurs slowly so humanity gets used to these new vibrations...there is your change people.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Your Morning?   Enjoying Your  Morning? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Another from Dec. 2018.  Obviously it's not Gospel.  But there are significant similarities to q.wav   (cicada)
You'll see more of it as I can get them posted. 
The critical aspect IN FRONT OF the screen is Unity toward a common goal.
Or it won't happen.   These posts are some of the intent, though not the full mechanics, behind the scene.  There's still much said that applies.

"To change our current reality, you need to do it on a similar basis with what was done in those mystery schools, but on a larger scale so to speak.

Everything in creation on a subatomic spiritual level exists in what is termed the grid structure.
what was..is and will be is contained in this energy field.
Many centuries ago in our past, the sacred sites in our world contained a network of lattice energy lines that were all connected through this grid system.

This network was basically closed down to a lower vibrational output..im not going through the hows and whys here because of the amount of time involved writing it all..i posted a fair amount on one of my other threads.

Were all connected to this field..everyone of us...so at this present moment...reality...the output is off balance..

The coming changes will be done in stages over a period of time...this will all happen in your life times.
the grid structure..or the network that surrounds the planet and beyond will start to be switched on..bit by bit.
New and more refined energies will start to permeate through the system.
Our consciousness binds to these energies...in other words our energy fields will start to take on the new energies.
in so doing it frees up our current stale states were in.

The first stage will happen in 2022 and then there will be intervals of 2 to 4 years between each upscaling so humanity gets used to these new refined energies.

The current systems in place will no longer serve any more purpose..being outdated and stale...so the current game changes with a new and more vibrant one.

Like I mentioned the ancients new about this and put certain pieces into place so this will occur.
put it this way...certain people..less then a hand full will open these energy lines up again that have been dormant for centuries..they hold a specific key to do so..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Your Morning?   Enjoying Your  Morning? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 1:19 pm

Still from Dec. 2018

You can take this to the bank so to speak..its a moral to unfold and come into effect..no elitists or anyone can stop it.
Its written in stone...
Were on the verge within the next 3 years or so for the first stage..its been a long time coming but know its on our door step.

"Many have tried to change these systems within the system but failed.
Its was never meant to be changed that way or by a large scale disasters..
This will be done as smooth as possible but there will be ones that wont be around to witness it in body.
Not only our material solid state of reality will change but what we term the etheric realms will also change.

Hold on and enjoy the ride.
"

----------------------------------
Hold on and enjoy the ride?????   REALLY?   haha!  Sounds like "Mystery" follows Q.

-----------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Your Morning?   Enjoying Your  Morning? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Your Morning?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: