Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite Empty
PostSubject: Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite   Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 3:44 pm

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6139971263001?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips   3 min.

Make sure autoplay is on for your browser if it doesn't play.

Section with Marco Rubio re China control of med supply AND how they flat out threatened us with that.

This segment doesn't have the box with the quoted material.  But I watched all Fox last nite, so I don't know who may have used that.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite   Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 3:49 pm

By the by:
Governor Baker declared a state of emergency in Massachusetts Tuesday as the total number of presumptive positive coronavirus cases in the state jumped to 92.

Massachusetts legislative leaders also said Tuesday they will introduce a $15 million spending package for the state’s response to the spread of coronavirus, marking the first major infusion of state cash into the effort.

Mass=Kennedy Country=blue as blue can be.  I hope that changes this year. Need Warren and Markey outta here!
---
Hee..turns out my little N.E. town is a veritable hotbed for covid.
Even the Town Mgr.  I skipped that party. Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Tucker Carlson from Monday Nite
Page 1 of 1