Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs Empty
PostSubject: F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs   F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 3:40 pm

This video has two points that really “hammer home” the reporting of actual fake news, at about 6:23 (Cuomo sits in front of Jacob Javits Center full of supplies while complaining there are none), 6:44 (NYC (from CBS) and Italy (from ABC) have exactly the same hospital settings), and 15:40, where he presents a montage of through-the-years fake (created out of thin air) news from the main stream media.

Share this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEMKnQMFluA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs   F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 5:12 pm

EDIT:
So, not the mark, according to the morning light.  Just dehumanizing, and no doubt deceptive in purpose and actions, considering it's origins.
Yesterday POTUS reacted to idea of gps tracking as 'extreme'.  Good.

But who of us is going to accept a vaccine as safe.  No good conspiracist I know of.  And a Bill Gates 'special'?  forgetaboutit.

-------------------------

https://mobile.twitter.com/Think4Yoursel13/status/1244289109130166274

Do you suppose POTUS and Team know it's GAME OVER for them if they come at his supporters with a vaccine?
Maybe we should start now sending in verses on the mark to the WH, just so there's no misunderstanding.

Do we have that Gates (is it called covid 2020?  'Something' 2020) report posted anywhere?  about the fricken chip in the fricken vaxx?

This whole covid thing is SUCH a load of crap.  I'm only cool with it if they're restructuring-restoring at 1000 mph behind this two ton pack of lies from every direction.  

Nothing personal... just 'Trust no one. Think for yourself'.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs   F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 6:09 pm

NOT ALL VACCINES.  Well, which ones ????????  THAT would be good to know, don't ya think?

MONEY, POWER & CONTROL
Q!xowAT4Z3VQ4 Apr 2018 - 4:24:51 PM

>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs   F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F@KE NEWS Strikes Again – WWG1WGA Gives us 18 Minutes of Fake COVID-19 Video Proofs
Page 1 of 1