Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist Empty
PostSubject: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 7:48 pm

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/vatican-watchers-are-stunned-as-pope-francis-drops-title-vicar-of-christ-jorge-mario-bergoglio-his-own-name/

Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 8:49 pm

I can hardly wait to see what Tom Horn and/or Steve Quayle is going to say about this, and you can bet the farm that they won't leave it alone. Bet-cha they'll be on The Hagmann Report pretty dang soon talking about it. I still think (though I could be wrong) that the pope, as the false prophet, will pave the way for the antichrist. If someone can show me otherwise I'm willing to listen.

Can't wait for Michael371 to weigh in his thoughts on this too. If he does be prepared for a Vatican rant of biblical proportions.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 10:32 pm

Yes Researcher !! You're right !! and bring it on Michael !
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 2:26 pm

Not sure how much of a tirade I can go on. I have not felt well the last 3 days and I usually don't get mad unless I feel good. Here is why I think that the false prophet is probably not the pagan bastard at the vatican. Then here is also a good reason that he may be the false prophet. Now, how much sense did that make. Here is the definition of "ANTI":

over against, opposite to, before
for, instead of, in place of (something)
instead of
for
for that, because
wherefore, for this cause

Now, the definition of "VICAR":

a person who acts in place of another; substitute.
a person who is authorized to perform the functions of another; deputy:
God's vicar on earth.

The pope, as best as I can see it, is one of the "many anti-christs" since both of the terms, anti and vicar, mean in place of someone. The pope according to definition and practice is operating in the place of Christ. BUT, the two horns of Rev. 13 indicate that the FP holds two positions of power, and as the only person on the planet that fits that description, its very possible that the reprobate in Rome could be the FP. He is the "Christ substitute" for the Romanists, and also the head of state for the vatican, as it is considered a nation.

All one has to do is just read about the history of the Roman Church/State and how it has always tried to to corrupt the true church, as well as the ancient Israel ties to The Father. They changed the calendar, completely deleted a commandment concerning graven images, practice goddess worship as well as created a pantheon of 'Saints" that they pray to, and on and on and on. The Romanists are just a bastardized form of paganism and Christianity that has much in common with Nimrod and sun worship that it does with Jesus. Their symbolism gives it all away and their endgame is Jerusalem and world domination.

Whats fascinating is to talk with people who walked away from catholicism and turned into plain ole shitkicking Baptists, like me. They had no idea how bad they were brainwashed. Their "gospel" is nothing but tradition and idolatry.

Ooops, my wife is the one who went on the tirade, lol. Her stupidassed "gimmedat" brother called her a while ago, who also happens to be a "anybody but Trump fool" and the call didn't go like he thought it would. I called him a stupid bastard where he could hear it and walked on by. My wife was not so nice to the point that he will probably never call her again. I was proud of her profanity and her ability to make up original names right on the spot. She learned from the best

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Michael371 wrote:
Ooops, my wife is the one who went on the tirade, lol. Her stupidassed "gimmedat" brother called her a while ago, who also happens to be a "anybody but Trump fool" and the call didn't go like he thought it would. I called him a stupid bastard where he could hear it and walked on by. My wife was not so nice to the point that he will probably never call her again. I was proud of her profanity and her ability to make up original names right on the spot. She learned from the best

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That right there just made my whole day a lot brighter! Hugs for the wife.

group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Michael371 is correct concerning Revelation 13 and it's a point that many prophecy teachers miss completely.

Daniel 9:26-27 is NOT talking about the antichrist who ratifies a seven year treaty.  It is the "prince" to come whose people (Romans) destroyed the temple who renews the "covenant".   Daniel here is talking about the false prophet, who more than likely is the pope and will be recognized as a Roman.  That is NOT the antichrist.

The 2nd beast of Rev. 13 is the same guy, the false prophet.  HE is the one who gets all to worship the beast and HE is the one that requires a mark and HE is the one (as the administrator over Jerusalem) who will cause the sacrifice to cease in the rebuilt temple.  Almost all prophecy teachers credit all this to the antichrist himself.  Of course, they believe in a pre-trib rapture too, so it tells you where we stand as far as reliable prophecy teachers.  Nowhere.

Who or what the antichrist is or will be is a conundrum.  He has a fierce countenance, is "given" a mouth, and if Daniel 2 is taken literally, will be a resurrected entity that comes up amongst 10 nephilim kings, 3 of which he destroys.  We may be looking at a "trinity" in this beast alone.  The seed of Satan, a resurrected being (as Christ was)  who has previously lived (my guess is Nimrod as Apollo) with possibly an AI spirit that will be overtaken by Satan himself at midweek of the tribulation, allowing the antichrist to kill the two witnesses.

I can back all this up easily with scripture, but it's still only an educated guess based on decades of personal study on this issue.  Unfortunately, my TN only allows me a few minutes of clarity per week so I'll leave it at that for now.

People should not be looking for the antichrist right now, for there have to be 10 kings ruling first according to scripture.  It's the false prophet who needs close watching now, and boy does he do some wild things.

Last edited by An Elect One on Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a thought)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Mike, you can tell the Mrs. she just got her first green.  Smile   UP

The subject matter I leave to you gentlemen.

edit:left out a word

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 7:42 pm

She went ballistic when her gubmint' owned brother said that it was a RIGHT for a woman to CHOOSE infanticide. She and I fantasize about pushing abortion supporters off of very high and rocky cliffs She is from Pennsylvania and he still lives there, so I shouldn't expect much from him. I suspect that will be the last time that they ever speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist   Vatican Watchers Stunned As Pope Francis Drops Title ‘Vicar Of Christ’ Assumes Power As Jorge Mario Bergoglio In ‘His Own Name’ Fulfilling John 5:43 Prophecy Of Antichrist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: