Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 6:41 pm

I’m not saying this guy, John Lebang, is right or wrong but he does bring much to think about to the table in this short 7 minute video. It starts off with a short segment of text screens with background music playing behind them, and then John gets talking with photos and descriptions and his opinions on what’s taking place.

This was uploaded to YT on March 23. Below are some screenshots I took and annotated from the video.

The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) Before10

The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) After11

https://youtu.be/5aHp6MbbXKA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 10:29 am

It means Something.  POTUS isn't random in what he does or causes to be done.
But I read through the comments late last night, and nobody's got a bead on it yet.
The poster has another video out.  Maybe there's more.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 6:34 pm

I've been thinking, and the cartoon pushed me over on it...

Is POTUS sending the message that the people at the podium currently calling the shots are the cabal and have nothing to do with the Presidency, the Office, or him. 

That's why he's off to the side with the 'USA' hat on.  Fauci and Birx are not speaking for the Office of the President, or for him.  This is not his plan, and OF COURSE he knows what's up!
But you heard the head of WHO threaten him with many more body bags.

Remember he mentioned Johnson & Johnson.  He might as well have said, Patriots-dig here!

What about the 'conspiracy theory' that Hitler escaped to S. America?  Was that meant to be a hint as to where operations moved or always were?

Francis coming from S. America with his constant Masonic signaling.
He must have performed well for them. 
The last hints from E of the llama, the priest, the innocents, and then The statue of Mary going down, all point to VZ and other territories. (and the RCC).

So, obviously (especially once someone says it-lol) the MS13 assassins have to be neutered.  The drugs which fund the blank*ers has to be stopped.  The weapons brought in have to be stopped.

But Soros and Gates don't need that money.  Still it feels to me like beating this virus means we must have military success in S. America.

We didn't keep a headcount as to how many good guys have had covid compared to dems.

I brought the cartoon over for reference:
The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) EVVwjLgU8AEoCf8?format=jpg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 6:38 pm

You know, even Comey doesn't seem all that important any more.
I think he's a 'Y' and right now the owl's have it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 5:55 pm

This is quite upsetting information from Richie From Boston, a good solid guy and dot connector on YouTube. We've seen his video's on this forum before. I must ask this so please don't hold this question against me . . . what if he's right? Makes my flesh crawl people!

This is fricking me with a bad case of cognitive dissonance folks. Truthfully, I've been uneasy for a while even with "Q" dropping regularly and "E" who I've maybe started to trust a little tad more.

Show Notes wrote:
Apr 13, 2020
No more seal, taking indian reservations back and FEMA now runs the show in all 50 former states. Do you need it spelled out anymore?? think gray State.

UNITED STATES IS OVER! TRUMP HANDS IT OVER TO F.E.M.A. !! 10min 40 sec
https://youtu.be/HahhDIeq1Ck

Alternate link below in case the first video above goes poof. Same exact video, same exact run time.

TRUMP HAS GIVEN THE REIGNS TO F.E.M.A.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXX2ZFNBUdc

For video below: Sauce => source => Official White House YT channel - 3½ minutes

President Trump at the Federal Emergency Management Agency Headquarters
19 March 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoHGT7C8t0c

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 6:27 pm

Well, today's presser (April 14) was held in the rose garden and the presidential seal was back on the podium. Make of that what you will. Maybe when I watch the presser later today it'll all make more sense.

bad day

The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) Seal10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 7:42 pm

Here is EO 11921.  Notice TVA is in there prominently.  (Tennessee Valley Authority)
I think it was E. that cued onto TVA, saying it would be coming up  (in play).
Note the date it was signed.  (President Ford).
-------------
The only shocking thing is how much the Team can handle at once.  Watch them bring it up for THE PEOPLE to know and decide on.  THEN watch them take it down, dismantle it, make it right or make it gone. 

I think we should read the EO, as so many 'panic what if's' keep not happening.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 9:29 am

Left out the link:  https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/eo/eo-11921.htm

This sounds like a silver lining in the EO:  "It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months."
https://educate-yourself.org/cn/femaoverview06sep05.shtml

Is that enough to shut down Schiff's latest move to 'get Trump'  ?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 10:35 am

I have no criminal record except for a couple of alcohol indiscretions many years ago. I tried to buy a SHOTGUN yesterday and was refused because I could not pass the background check! I have an immaculate credit record, I owe no one a penny and am not a member of the KKK or any group and I am pissed. This was a brand new gun, with a ridiculous price to begin with and he knocked off $50. He is going to wait and try again because I paid for the gun so it won't be resold, but I am pissed. The FIBS wouldn't even tell him WHY I was refused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 11:50 am

The probably read your posts here and on TD.  

KIDDING!!  JUUUUUST KIDDING...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Keep us informed, Mike. Once you find out the WHY (if you even ever find out why) we'd like to know in case it ever happens to another one of us.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Very interesting development today. I go to pick up my gun tomorrow but now "the rest of the story!" You can actually read the conversation on TD that I had concerning hiring a lawyer with the intention to make a case that would draw public attention. I had decided to hire a lawyer that specialized in Constitutional Law, and was going to see if the NRA or other 2nd amendment groups might could become involved with lawyers who would do it pro bono with sights on getting to the SCOTUS.

About and hour and 15 minutes later, the phone rang and it was the seller who said I could come get my gun. I asked if he had any info from them as to why, and he said they would not tell him anything again today. Dove is probably closer to the truth than she realizes. I do have a history( I think) with the FIBS. i don't want to type right now, so maybe Ima' tell you tomorrow. I did nothing wrong and I am convinced that I have been tapped because of some things that I have written in the past on a couple of forums
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:24 pm

Seal and Presidential Flag in place for tonight's presser, too.  (04-16-20)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 6:05 pm

E. explains:
For those asking:,
-
Because this is a daily Covid19 briefing & not an announcement like yesterday's Reopening America conference, POTUS is merely participating in it, so the Presidential seal & flag are not used.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)   The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Missing Presidential Seal and Flag (think covid pressers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: