Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Dose 21 April 2020

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Daily Dose 21 April 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Daily Dose 21 April 2020   Daily Dose 21 April 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 3:59 pm

https://twitter.com/HorseyGirlsMom/status/1252285344923484172

A rollcall of the top Military Obummer fired.
-------------------------------

This vid is the way I saw things too, and said so.  We aren't stopping a coup.  We are the coup to what now exists.  Praise God He is on our side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XVlwKHQlZQ&feature=youtu.be&t=40

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose 21 April 2020   Daily Dose 21 April 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 7:52 pm

LOOK !  A smack down for Schifty:   YES !

Acting DNI Grenell just told House SCI Chairman Schiff to pound sand, and to go back and re-read the Constitution. What Schiff is proposing is a Legislative taking of a Constitutionally delineated Executive Power. Just the latest of many Constitutional violations by Schiff.

Daily Dose 21 April 2020 EWI36vBXYAIIFTO?format=jpg&name=small
Daily Dose 21 April 2020 EWI36vUWsAgbgVL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose 21 April 2020   Daily Dose 21 April 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 8:00 pm

And another one !  heehee.

it’s been a bad day for Lil Adam
How Adam Schiff secretly thwarted efforts to bring transparency in Russia probe

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/how-adam-schiff-secretly-thwarted-efforts-bring#.Xp9WA6KpAQ8.twitter

The letter obtained by Just the News specifically ordered that the witness transcripts — some of which contained exculpatory evidence for President Trump’s team — not be shared with Trump or White House lawyers even if the declassification process required such sharing.
“Under no circumstances shall ODNI, or any other element of the Intelligence Community (IC), share any HPSCI transcripts with the White House, President Trump or any persons associated with the White House or the President,” Schiff wrote in a March 26, 2019 letter to then-Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.
“Such transcripts remain the sole property of HPSCI, and were transmitted to ODNI for the limited purpose of enabling a classification review by IC elements and the Department of Justice,” Schiff added.
contd at link

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose 21 April 2020   Daily Dose 21 April 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 9:19 pm

hehehehe . . . . bend Shiffy over, insert buckets of sand anally and POUND AWAY. Close your eyes and imagine that happening. Enjoy the visual.

Daily Dose 21 April 2020 Pound-Sand

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose 21 April 2020   Daily Dose 21 April 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 11:13 pm

(it must be late..I think I just put 2 posts where they don't belong-you'll probably figure that out when you see them....sigh)

The Consequences of Fear:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1252282072590213120.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose 21 April 2020   Daily Dose 21 April 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Dose 21 April 2020
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: