Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing Empty
PostSubject: 2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing   2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Due to start at 5pm EST

https://youtu.be/YRDYbA7pxKY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing   2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Tiger Droppings has a live real-time thread going with play by play comments. I'm finding it quite interesting to read. May be a good place to check if you are at work for those unable to stream. I'm loving Trump taking the media out behind the wood shed for some much needed attitude adjustment. Laughing

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/white-house-daily-briefing-live-545-pm/89673202/

A little TD thread sample below - enjoy.

TD Sample wrote:
ACOSTA IS SCREAMING
~~~~~~~~~~
ACOSTA IS STILL SCREAMING

WE ARENT INACCURATE

Trump:

You weren’t called. Be quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
MEDIA GOING WILD, SCREAMING

Trump: Be Quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This will be good. Trump looks pissed

Yup, got a feeling there are going to be a lot of spanked asses today

Media is flat out fearmongering on an extreme new level now as I predicted they would.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing   2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Quote :
Trump:

Virus should have never left that area that it came from. I know it, you know it, and everyone knows it.

BOOM - China China China! Orange man with balls of brass!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing   2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:10 pm

The PRESS, however, is MILKING Dr Fauci for ammo to report on, to build up the fall-autumn  scare factor and negate every positive thing said before. AND he's obliging, of course.  Dr. Birx isn't.   She's doing good/well sticking with POTUS. 

POTUS mentioned MLK in conjunction with July 4.  We might want to think on that for a minute.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing   2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:53 pm

I think POTUS has been taking notes from E.  He's throwing the press questions right back at them:

regarding 1st hand info, facts and research.  Sending them to do their own research.  LOL.
And if they haven't, they've got nowhere to go.  Shut up, you're done till you've done your work.    It's a beautiful thing.  Wink

Next, Kansas.  Glad you recommended R.  I saw that 45 min time and may not have made it.  But, now I know, and am going there now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing   2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Quoting POTUS from yesterday's Presser:

No accident.

This was… We were attacked. This was an attack. This wasn’t just "Oh gee", and this wasn’t the flu, by the way. They like to say the flu. Nobody has ever seen anything like this. 1917, was the last time. We were attacked… We had the greatest economy in the history of the world, we had the greatest economy… Better than China, better than any place, they will tell you that. I dealt with them for a long time and they will you, the greatest economy, we built it in the last three years, three and a half years, we built it. And then one day, they came and they said, “You have to close it.” I said, “You got to be…” These people right here, they said, “You have to… They came into my office, into The Oval Office, and they said, “We have to close the economy.” I said, ” Let’s explain this. Explain this to me.” The greatest ever in history, and we had to close it.
- President Trump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing   2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020_04_22 Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: