Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mark in it's Revised Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Mark in it's Revised Form Empty
PostSubject: The Mark in it's Revised Form   The Mark in it's Revised Form I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 9:42 am

Certainly in it's most uncomfortable form yet, if there's more (shudder) to come.

https://patentscope2.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO
Publication #WO/2020/060606                     Pub'd 26 March 2020

"CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA"

Why did Gates step down from MS-AFTER the patent was awarded?
To work on the installation vehicle?  The vaccine?

Did he think we wouldn't see the connection?  Even these people are stupid.

Data input/output via implant coupled with digital currency payment/reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncuyMJI3dRI&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mark in it's Revised Form   The Mark in it's Revised Form I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 10:06 am

(Just to put a 'stamp' on it):
According to these Bible translations of the Textus Receptus, the number IS 6 hundred, 3 score and six.
Not 6-6-6.

http://www.textusreceptusbibles.com/Interlinear/66013018

It would be my hope that we are the ones to win this battle for as many as will.
And that it need not be passed down to future generations.
(That means things have to hurry up.)

EDIT: A nice idea, I suppose, but if the final 7 does not commence till the treaty,
and the worship of the beast is in the final 3 1/2....then I guess it cannot be so.

And PLEASE correct my thinking if needs be!!!  I'd love a 'better' outcome.
And even just an accurate one, if necessary.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Mark in it's Revised Form   The Mark in it's Revised Form I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 7:33 pm

Tracking Gates luciferian moves.
-----------------------------------------------
Amazing Polly @99freemind 15m
Optogenetics.

Luciferase - light emissions.
These go into GM cells and then can be activated by light, drugs or sound.

Quote Tweet:

Alex Newman 
@ALEXNEWMAN_JOU  5h
You aren't going to believe this, but @BillGates is literally funding research into the use of Luciferin and Luciferase in medicine. Here's a study from NIH on this that thanks him for his $$$. https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3197412/

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: The Mark in it's Revised Form   The Mark in it's Revised Form I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 10:45 pm

Chris White has some good perspective on this I think.

But I cant post a link yet sorry

I think the "mark" will be something  economic but also a form of allegiance to the AC. Maybe a false filling or transforming of our humanity(so as to disqualify for salvation). I think this type of news  preps the world for when the real deal comes. I wonder if  because we humans can become the temple of the Holy Spirit through Christ. If this mark is an AC attempt to mimic what God is doing, to be like God.... Enter the temple and set up shop. I know there is supposed to be a physical temple... but we know there is a spiritual one too. Like DR Hiser says "there is a ton of temple talk" regarding the Church. There was a temple after the veil was torn. The unsaved human has the potential to be a temple of God because Christ came as a human but what if that human can be changed?? I don't know just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mark in it's Revised Form   The Mark in it's Revised Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mark in it's Revised Form
Page 1 of 1