Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  Empty
PostSubject: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 2:42 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/read-documents-listing-names-of-obama-era-officials-who-sought-to-unmask-michael-flynn

I'll be back to fill in.

6 min video here:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grenell-releases-list-of-officials-who-sought-to-unmask-flynn-biden-comey-obama-intel-chiefs-among-them

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed May 13, 2020 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 2:55 pm

Compliments of E~

BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  EX6vAHOXQAIaetR?format=jpg&name=large
BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  EX6vDnhWkAA4vYG?format=jpg&name=large
BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  EX6vGkUWkAI67eQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.

(note Joe Biden is on the list)

I declassified the enclosed document, which I am providing to you for your situational awareness," Grenell wrote to GOP senators in sending along the list.
Grenell’s letter was addressed to Sens. Grassley, R-Iowa, and Johnson, R-Wis., who had penned a letter to him and Attorney General Bill Barr regarding the declassification of files related to the unmasking process earlier in the day.
As Fox News previously reported, Grenell already made the decision to declassify information about Obama administration officials who were involved in the “unmasking” of former national security adviser Flynn — whose calls with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition were picked up in surveillance and later leaked. His case has returned to the national spotlight after the DOJ moved to dismiss charges against him of lying to the FBI about those conversations, despite a guilty plea that he later sought to withdraw.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:20 pm

Cont'd from the Fox link:

The unmasking concerns events between the November 2016 election and Inauguration Day 2017. Unmasking occurs after U.S. citizens' conversations are incidentally picked up in conversations with foreign officials who are being monitored by the intelligence community. The U.S. citizens' identities are supposed to be protected if their participation is incidental and no wrongdoing is suspected. However, officials can determine the U.S. citizens' names through a process that is supposed to safeguard their rights.
Meanwhile, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., on Wednesday penned a letter to Grenell inviting him to testify before the Senate Subcommittee on Government Oversight next week about the unmasking of Flynn, noting that he has questions about what Biden and former President Obama knew.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:28 pm

NSA director Mike Rogers explained the limited process of revealing the identity of Americans subject to incidental surveillance, during a hearing Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on June 7, 2017 at the Capitol.

Know your rights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lbM1bW7GiuQ&feature=emb_logo  2 mins

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Dove wrote:
(note Joe Biden is on the list)

I was gonna point that out as well but you covered that base quite well, so consider this post about it as a double dose of 'ol slow uncle Joe's culpability.

Joe's Alzheimers will probably be the only thing that saves his flea bitten infested ass from prison.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 5:21 pm

The cover letter. 

BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  321dc1735101e42fa163839c243149f12fb0e539f61e2a6b723a4e1e96fbc3c2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released    BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOM-Grenell Docs of Flynn Unmasking-Names Released
Page 1 of 1