Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS  ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT Empty
PostSubject: POTUS ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT   POTUS  ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 4:01 pm

OR, If you checked out Q Related earlier, we already had it all from E.   Very Happy
Keeping us informed BEFORE it's news. Sometimes ages before. lol.

Good news, entertaining remarks:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKLrIU91sSI

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT   POTUS  ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 5:00 pm

On the Bolton book:

Jonathan Turley  @JonathanTurley
38m

The statement tonight of AG Barr is interesting on the Bolton book. Both Barr and Trump referred to the book containing classified information. That is a serious threat for the publisher and Bolton to weigh. In Snepp v. U.S>, ex-CIA agent was forced to turn over profits...
---------------------

[size=15]Richard Grenell

@RichardGrenell

·
35m

[/size]
Last year in August 2019, the US made clear that some US troops were going to be withdrawn from Germany. But the political class said at the time it was a bluff - and didn’t react.
@thorstenbenner
even told Berlin to NOT fall for it. This from September 2019:
POTUS  ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT EalUPSuUwAAlig-?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT   POTUS  ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Sara A. Carter @SaraCarterDC
25m

#BREAKING: #GOP Asks #Dem Governors for answers in new letters: Sending COVID19 Patients To Nursing Homes 'Ended Up Being A Death Sentence'
----------
(me: looks like offense to me. Wink ) 
-----------------------------------------
https://rightwingamericans.com/twitter-takes-down-over-20k-chinese-propaganda-accounts/

Not the big boy accounts, but it has to help, as these were sure anti-Trump and more.
----------------------------
https://rightwingamericans.com/border-officials-seize-300k-fentanyl-pills-heroin-and-cocaine-at-arizona-border/

big drug bust.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT   POTUS  ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS ROUNDTABLE 6-15-20 LOTS IN IT
Page 1 of 1