Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020   Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 9:03 am

How do we reach the Peaceful and Righteous emergence from the current chaos in the world?  
Most people want what we want for their lives.  The overall problem with mankind is they presently don't know where to find what they're looking for. 

Last night E. wrote about it, starting where the discussion started, at the Atlanta shooting.

Replying to @NanaVLee7 12 hrs
Murder should never be justifiable.
Remember that the precedent you set for others will follow you and your children as well.

--------------------
Replying to @hereforpotus
He was shot in the back while fleeing. At what point is lethal force no longer necessary.
-------------------

Replying to @mommabnp
The officer could have chased after him, radio'd for assistance. literally any other option before choosing murder with multiple gunshots to back.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020   Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 9:50 am

If you justify the murder of others,
It will come to you eventually.

Those who live by the sword, die by it as well.

Be careful of bloodlust and the roads you choose.

Do not lose your hearts and minds in this battle for justice.

-------------------------
When people are convinced the authoritarian system is being victimized by the vox populi; things are truly lost.

Wake up, my sleeping friends.

-------------------------------

The knowledge people lack, cannot be gleaned from a book.

Their spirit is impoverished, and they perish for it.

------------------------------------
The narrative has you.
It fuels your hatred.
Your lust.
Your greed.
Your arrogance.
Your self-righteous steps.

Humble yourselves.
You stand amongst the fallen.

Does glory come to those who assume it, Or those who seek it in humility?

None is better than the other.

----------------------------
In all the journeys you may take in life, never assume that anything you do will make you better or more valuable than your neighbor.

All fall short of the Glory of God.

Do good, only because you might.
Love strongly with all that you are; because it is the greatest gift given.

----------------------------
I worry after you.

Many proud and cold hearts follow here, not understanding the words I speak.
Some are warm. Some are awake with fires burning bright.
Not many though.

Rekindle that which makes you whole.

Love one another with all that you are. In humility, in grace.

------------------------

FloridaGirl @lainieg2020

I'd really like 2 know what u know. Most of us are just trying to earn a living, pay our bills, carec4 families, survive this insanity. If we understood what more we could do, besides join the rioters, if justice against top will happen, what comes next, we might be able to act.

------------
E.
You assume I do not shoulder these burdens as well?
Why do you assume I am special or set apart?
I am just a public servant.
I am a person just like you.

There is no sacred knowledge that changed me.

Justice will come, to all sides.

People will still be lost inside.

-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020   Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 9:55 am

So many people looking to saviors, not questioning if they are worth saving.
----
Tell me, how holy are you?
How righteous are your steps?
How true your faith?

You who seek the world do not understand.
The Kingdom is inside you.
----
The only way out, is in.

-----------------------------------
It's really very simple:

To achieve justice you must unite.
In order to unite you must forget your hatreds.

If you want to win, and I mean really win; do that.

Do that, and you will never regret your choice.

Do that, and you will have a great and glorious future.
Easy, right?

-------------------------
It is interesting that people choose to push away advice that is critical; as though love should only make them feel good.

------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020   Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 9:59 am

Cris  @e75_cris
49m
Replying to @ETheFriend  
May I be so bold and question as to why you block some people?I hope you don’t block me for asking that, but some of the things you say make people, like myself, see things in a different light. Like the light that reflects off a crystal. They need to hear your perspective.

------------------

Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 Yy2r2Aoy_bigger@ETheFriend  48m

Divisive people are not here seeking friendship or knowledge. I set down rules on this page. Basic respect; a willingness to hear and think, etc. There are those who come seeking only confirmation for themselves or to hurt others.
They are quietly shown the door.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020   Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 11:29 am

Good morning E. I hope you had a nice rest. I'm am finishing my days work where I am and always look forward with what you have to challenge us with today. 49 mins
---------------
Good morning, my friend.
How is life in the EU?
I rest well these days, with a heart full of peace.

-----------------------
(me. can you imagine, him, from the belly of the beast, as he has accurately described it, having a heart full of peace? Is that baseless imagining? No. No. Fix your eyes on the things above (things of the Spirit.) Live FROM the Kingdom. Let E's posts, born of wisdom, do the work in us. )

Our God is a God of 'already is', He who sees the end from the beginning. See as He sees, speak it, live it, walk in it. That alone changes the hearts and minds of all who look upon The Spirit of Truth in us.
Let HIM rise up and Come Forth in us. 
"What you see, you Become." 

Matthew 13:11  Because the secrets of the Kingdom of heaven have been given for you to know...

"Not as the world gives, I give to you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020   Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION  16 JUNE 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED SPECIAL EDITION 16 JUNE 2020
Page 1 of 1