Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiscity

hiscity

Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) Empty
PostSubject: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) GcZuqZGTCy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Thank you, hiscity.  This will be very, very  helpful !

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

hiscity likes this post

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 11:50 pm

Best Regards, Dove! Pearls to share. Treasures hidden. 
(...but not with swine nor dogs, on twitter nor parler, kun nor chan)

Y'shua said He'd come back quickly, not delaying (as some have said)! 

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame." Rev. 16:15 
(garments... as in fine linen, and armor, the righteousness of saints)

To gather in His "Betrothed," under His wings, into His embassy, (Rev. 12),
a place of protection in the wilderness of this soon devastated world.

Devastation so massive, the final & most great quake, moves every mountain and island out of place -- and all the towers fall. (Yet, a remnant remain.)

The Remnant & 1st Resurrected (who'd been beheaded...), and those raised in the Valley of Dry Bones. To repopulate the world, in the final 1000 years. 

That all concerns be answered, justly, & without overmuch delay. 
(And not in some distant far flung yore of star travel lore.) 

Hidden manna then, in the dwellings of The Flynn, for those with the keys
== eyes to see & ears to hear. Amen!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 6:42 am

In the dwellings of the Flynn.   Very Happy  Do you recall the wind instruments on the beach?  I've since tried to find them again, but with no success.  I would have made one, if not bought one.  Sometimes the wind in the trees sounds just like ocean waves.

We have been watching for a long time now.  Longer than there are years left, I think.  The poetic in your visions has increased in your time away. Or in your silence I should say, as I believe you've been observing.  Lovely when silence breaks.  As is seeking of the perfection in the silence.   Me: Seeking.  Always seeking. Wink

hiscity likes this post

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 10:21 am

Ask, and it shall be given. Seek, and ye shall find. 

Can't recall "wind instruments on the beach..." but
that brings to mind, Pentatonix Jams & Purerehua,
the latter being a Maori wind instrument, one spins.

Waiting, yes, and watching,
like Elisha's bones & dudev's kin...  
Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) WtbKhWbqRK

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 8:44 pm

I found a couple this time looking.  We were all very happy and optimistic the last time we heard this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qESQa8UHCTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmP5XaNYlkI

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 9:24 pm

The Winds of Heaven! 

Rev. 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev. 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)   Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelation Quick Ref (source on Parler @Hewept)
Page 1 of 1