Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED JULY 2020

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Beginning with the most recent...so hard to even post...
At the very least let it establish perspective.  And the continual need for prayer.
Some people endure much.  And sacrifice much on our behalf. 

@ETheFriend
1h
For the people telling me masks "make them uncomfortable" so they cannot wear them.
I got shot through my right lung a couple years ago while defending this Nation, have permanent damage & I can still manage it.

Dont tell me you cant wear that mask while getting your groceries.
----------------------

Q TN Medic  @TNPatriot31379
1h
I have one simple question
@ETheFriend
I’ve been following you for a while. Since this one started after the other got took down I’ve had questions. Answer me one thing for validation. On old one did you post a link to your job then deleted it?

--
E.

@ETheFriend
1h
I have never revealed my job, or any other personal information. At points there have been misdirections for multiple purposes, but nothing more.
I dont need to validate anything, all my account moves are very public & I work behind the scenes with the same people I always have.

---------------------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 6:53 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
If you lose, it will not be because Trump failed you. It will be because you failed Trump.
--
@WellsCharlene
1h
Agree, but we're not going to fail. Nov 3rd shock to the Left will be greater than 2016. If necessary, will crawl to vote for President Trump. We will be voting for safety, peace and prosperity, and voting against Communism
---
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
People said that about midterms and they were a toss up. Now you have a thousand concerns over election security, an economy that is being shuttered by a manufactured pandemic.
Dont trust that winning this is easy.
FIGHT.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 7:01 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
This is your last chance to retake your freedoms while saving this Country.
If you neglect that reality, you lose.
Your children lose.
Your grandchildren lose.

Because if Trump doesnt win,
you hand your country over to people who vocally want to rip it apart.
Remember that.

----
American Mama 
@2prtygirls
1h
Replying to
@ETheFriend
I have to wear one all day at work, even if there is no one in my store
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 1f633
I can wear one for a limited time but it’s got to come off at some point because they are suffocating. Sad but true

---------------------
E.@ETheFriend
1h
You should only be wearing it in close proximity to other in enclosed spaces.

-------------------
Royce  @royce_lois
1h
Replying to
@ETheFriend
We cannot afford to fail!!!
--
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
No, you really truly cannot. This is the last chance for you to retake your freedoms.

-------------------------------------
Replying to 
@ETheFriend
Ice cold

E.@ETheFriend
1h
and true.

Replying to
@ETheFriend
Thank you for you service E. I remember pictures you shared from the hospital....do you still have the bear?

E.
@ETheFriend
1h
I do. It is a reminder of the journey I am on, and that I am; sadly, not invincible.

------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Replying to
@Flavia1024
and
@jahty22

I keep a close eye on things.

Not everything can be understood right away, sometimes you have to have faith that the people trying to help you are trying to help you.

And I, am most definitely trying to help you, no matter the cost.

I love all of you, thats why I'm here.

@ETheFriend
1h
Twitter going on a Qanon purge.

Eyes Open.

Quote Tweet

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 QYyASCpq_normalTwitter Safety
@TwitterSafety
· 1h
We’ve been clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm. In line with this approach, this week we are taking further action on so-called ‘QAnon’ activity across the service.

----------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
"Tipping point"

Quote Tweet

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 QYyASCpq_normalTwitter Safety@TwitterSafety 

1h
In addition, we will:

1. No longer serve content and accounts associated with QAnon in Trends and recommendations

2. Work to ensure we’re not highlighting this activity in search and conversations
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 33-20e3
3. Block URLs associated with QAnon from being shared on Twitter

-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 11:09 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Since twitter is commiting suicide,

my Parler is "EWillHelpYou".
-------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
If twitter censors me, I will be back in mere moments; use the provided Parler to access my new account if that should ever happen.

It would be the fifth or sixth time now, they took a distaste to me ripping apart their pedo servers.
We are prepared & practiced, you & I. 

-----------------------

E.@ETheFriend
1h
There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences.
Twitter is purging because Twitter is in trouble deep.

Quote Tweet

E. @ETheFriend
· Jul 13
Keep an eye on July 22nd.
This is the date by which Twitter has to supply materials relating to DJT Twitter censorship decisions to @Jim_Jordan's team.

(Me:An experiment of sorts):

@ETheFriend
2h
I would like to state, for the record, that I am not a "conspiracy" account. I am a federal employee; I post informative articles, and follow/ am followed by government agencies with whom I interact with on a regular basis.

-------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Casual reminder that #GhislaineMaxwell is absolutely not safe and should be protected in a separate facility, not held in a regular prison like Brooklyn MDC.
This is a woman who can bring kings down and expose transnational human/drug/weapons trafficking networks.
Protect her.

Quote Tweet

E.@ETheFriend 
Jul 8
You need to know:
Ghislaine Maxwell was transferred to the MDC in Brooklyn. A notoriously corrupt jail that has killed two inmates this year alone & is the subject of a class action lawsuit for destroying the medical records of over 1700 inmates.
She is not safe.
RT & SPEAK OUT

--------------------
Replying to 
@ETheFriend
Who does the protecting ... ?

@ETheFriend
1h
In this case, the people who will likely be doing the killing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
When you have two groups of people, and you continuously polarize them in ever increasing extremes while simultaneously pitting them against each other,

Whoever is left standing at the end still loses.
-------------------------------
E.
It hasn't dawned on the genius Leftists that they are creating their own, very small, echo chamber.
They are still under the failing impression that they are the majority and that somehow silencing all opposing thought will work out great.
Shhhh. Don't correct them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:32 am

@ETheFriend
2h
This is bigger news than people think.

Europe basically said, US privacy laws are awful, and infringing on the privacy of our citizens by transferring their data; and we arent going to let them do that.
-
It remains to be seen if the contractual clauses will also come under fire.

-
https://twitter.com/EUCourtPress/status/1283668810374021121

This is legible on full view, anyway.
https://twitter.com/EUCourtPress/status/1283668810374021121/photo/1
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdB31hUXoAAktlZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://twitter.com/EUCourtPress/status/1283668810374021121/photo/2
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdB31icWoAAaY0s?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:33 am

@ETheFriend
2h
This is bigger news than people think.

Europe basically said, US privacy laws are awful, and infringing on the privacy of our citizens by transferring their data; and we arent going to let them do that.
-
It remains to be seen if the contractual clauses will also come under fire.

-
https://twitter.com/EUCourtPress/status/1283668810374021121

This is legible on full view, anyway.
https://twitter.com/EUCourtPress/status/1283668810374021121/photo/1
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdB31hUXoAAktlZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://twitter.com/EUCourtPress/status/1283668810374021121/photo/2
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdB31icWoAAaY0s?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:52 am

@ETheFriend
2h
I'm surprised more people have not caught on that Trump is bait.
-
When you want to capture a global cult, you dangle one of its ex-senior members on a string, and let people do what they always do.
----

krucial  @krucialnuera
2h
U basically just called him a former pedo and satan worshipper
------

E.@ETheFriend
2h
He has referred to himself as "an insider as much as the next" and a "member of their special club"; or have you forgotten?

---------------------------------
Trump, is bait.

Look at it like this
You are going after these human traffickers

The left is going after Trump's connections to the same human traffickers

The end result, is that the human traffickers are in deep deep trouble on all sides
Trump, is bait

---------------------
(me: 'explains' why he said he wished her (Ghislaine) well. I took it to mean, 'I hope they don't kill you before you testify'. Is that even funny? doubt it.)
------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h

Trump is bait.
--
Anon:
@Potus
was 'very helpful' in providing information about Epstein in 2009. The only person who came in voluntarily, without a subpoena, to talk to the victims' attorney.
---
(me: recall video of lawyer interview:)
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1285950989615366145

Anon mentioned Q drop #153.  Next post

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:56 am

Why Donald Trump
Q!ITPb.qbhqo14 Nov 2017 - 8:25:09 PM
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.

Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech?
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?
What about voter ID laws?
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.

Reconcile.
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 11:08 am

@ETheFriend
2h
Trump, is bait.

----
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdidrUVWAAAZ9_g?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 11:20 am

BTC Anon @B_lieveChildren
1h
Replying to
@ETheFriend
The rioting in Portland is a cover for human trafficking.
Change my mind...
--

@ETheFriend

1h
Human trafficking takes place in broad daylight. They do not need cover in any way shape or form.
--

E. @ETheFriend
1h
You don't need to waste your time trying to justify DJT's connections to Epstein & Maxwell. What you need is to ensure that M's testimony is heard & that these people are all held accountable.

You aren't in this as Trump's shield, you are in this to dismantle child traffickers.

We have the email form regarding her incarceration. 
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25002-alert-for-ghislaine?highlight=Ghislaine

or
https://www.bop.gov/inmates/concerns.jsp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 11:24 am

@ETheFriend
1h

Camouflage is always useful.
Especially in a field of fight.
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1285971410775683074

U.S. Marines

@USMC
· Dec 24, 2018
I Spy with My Christmas Eye …
---
And new Q.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 1:01 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
He pled guilty to 15 counts of espionage on July 6, 2001 and was sentenced to prison without the possibility of parole.

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1285985345381818374

NCSC

@NCSCgov
· Jul 21

OTD 1986, FBI spy Robert Hanssen called a phone number in an ad for a used car in the Washington Times that had been placed by the KGB. Hanssen left a call back number which the KGB officer dialed to inform him the Nottoway Park dead drop site in VA was being loaded for him.
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EddyRj3XgAIc9ZZ?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 1:54 pm

An exchange with E. following yesterday's seminars.  Good people doing good things.
What public service is all about.
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 Edfhr1rXoAUxOyS?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 2:12 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Why not read up on the ways we are protecting your 2020 election, and leave your comments in the post linked below.

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Article/Article/2280489/cybersecurity-for-2020-elections-a-top-dod-priority-general-says/

Department of Defense @DeptofDefense

Election year.
@USArmy
Gen. Paul M. Nakasone,
@CYBERCOM_DIRNSA
, said cybersecurity is a top priority for the 2020 elections. Read what
@US_CYBERCOM
and other agencies are doing

https://go.usa.gov/xfK7M.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 4:30 pm

@ETheFriend
1h

"Gee E, what could go wrong with unmarked federal troops patrolling through our cities in an ever increasing number, they are just after the 'bad guys', right?"
-
Oh, my friends, how many times must I tell you.
Both sides are corrupt.

E.
@ETheFriend
1h

"Operation Legend"
Exactly as I told you.
And just like I told you,
it does not end well.

Quote Tweet

E.@ETheFriend
· Jul 17
Within a week, the tipping point will have been reached.

Federal forces are being readied to deploy across the Nation in unmarked vehicles and uniforms.

It doesn't end well.

-------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Anon:  (referring to 'what could go badly-sarcasm)

I can’t think of one thing
You did say “trust POTUS” yesterday in regards to masks
-----------
@ETheFriend

1h
POTUS is not the reason it ends badly.
-----------

Mr. Woof @rhactor
1h
Replying to
@ETheFriend
Well what happens next!?
--

E.@ETheFriend
1h
Exactly what I told you happens next.
"Fire"

-------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Nothing can stop what is coming.

---------------
 E. @ETheFriend
1h
Listen to me,
Operation Legend ends badly.
-
It begins with a child,
and it ends with a mob.
------------------------

@deanbalder
1h
I hope your wrong this time..
---

E. @ETheFriend
1h
I'm not. My apologies.

--------------------------
@ArtimeJane
1h
Replying to
@ETheFriend
So you are against it ?
----
E. @ETheFriend
1h
I'm neither for or against it. POTUS means well in doing it, but it gets away from him.

-------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Replying to
@ETheFriend
Are you aware of a plan for this to happen?
--
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
Why do you think I'm telling you?
------------------------------

E.@ETheFriend
1h
People dislike the truth.
They much prefer to have their own thoughts repeated back at them.

This has never swayed me in the slightest.
------------------------
@ezgoenb114
1h
Replying to
@ETheFriend
False flag ...

E.@ETheFriend
1h
But real death.

Replying to 
@ETheFriend
So what would you suggest....just let them burn down the city. Many seem to think no one should try to stop them but of course it's not their property being looted & burned to the ground. I bet you would feel different if it was your house being burned.
---
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
Im informing you of the enemy's plans, but sure; shoot the messenger. That will help
---------------------

@FilthyRegan
1h

Replying to
@ETheFriend
But how do you know the gun will be fired? Can you see into the future? Or is this a planned event that thry will be shooting? I am baffled.
----

E.@ETheFriend
1h
How long have you followed my work? Are you aware of the other events I have let slip over time? There is a growing list.
---------------

@SuMaQuac
1h
Replying to
@ETheFriend
And the world will blame him. I’m assuming...
---

E.@ETheFriend
1h
Quite so. And then, it gets ugly.

------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 5:35 pm

E.@ETheFriend
1h
Let me clarify why Op. Legend goes south.

Trump is not an army & Trump is not the actions of the troops being deployed.
When I tell you it ends badly, I promise you, it does.
-
It has nothing to do with Trump.
It has everything to do with one gun being fired at the wrong moment.
------------------

@LisaMCooley
1h
How badly does it end E? Trumps assassination? I’m getting worried !
-----

E. @ETheFriend
1h
I do not see the future. I only know what is already in motion. Im not magical, I just work in places where information travels

-----
@ETheFriend
1h
I don't like bringing you dour news.
I do it because you have a right to know things, good or bad.
--------

E.@ETheFriend
1h
Just because I can relay to you the plans of the enemy does not mean I can change them anymore than you knowing the alphabet lets you change it.
Sometimes, informing people is the best we can do.

---------------------
Replying to 
@ETheFriend
It's impossible to see how this ends poorly and ends with all these things your saying... None of this makes any sense...
---

E.@ETheFriend
1h
Just because one battle ends poorly, does not mean the end result of the entire war has been altered.
----

E.@ETheFriend
1h
At the end of all this ugliness, the child traffickers, the drug traffickers, the weapons traffickers; they all get exposed and held accountable.
It is a grueling journey, but the destination is well worth the struggles along the way.
Do not lose faith.

Quote Tweet
@MLP32974599
· 1h
Replying to @ETheFriend
Can you give us some good now? Please?

------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 6:01 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
The word that should stand out here is "antitrust".

Eyes Open.
No hiding,
@jack
It's time you answered for your actions.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdjJjE6WsAAuBJC?format=jpg&name=small

--------------------
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdjJjE6WsAAuBJC?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 7:23 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Did you notice these began again?

You are heard.

Quote Tweet
E.@ETheFriend
· Jul 17
What would you think about POTUS doing the daily Covid briefings again?
-
@KellyannePolls just floated this to reporters about 30 minutes ago.

(me: I posted yesterday how a reporter asked POTUS where Brix and Fauci were.  POTUS answered, Dr. Brix is just outside the door.
No mention of Fauci.  heheheheh.  Of course he could have been posing for another mag cover.  -spare me-

The DS really is squirming..if we can just hang tough thru the (very) rough spots.  Do we have the 'fat lady' lined up yet to sing at the election celebration?  Boy, do we need a clean sweep.  Put the lid on it and nail it shut.  Win it all!)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 8:08 pm

POTUS briefing on troop deployment.   

Main link:  https://twitter.com/i/events/1286031106421035015

separate links to snippits:
“Today I’m announcing a surge of federal law enforcement into American communities plagued by violent crime. We’ll work every single day to restore public safety,” Pres. Trump says at news conference on protests. https://abcn.ws/3hutkem
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1286029760523624455
---
We want to build factories in Baltimore, not Bejing. We want to make our products in Chicago, not Shanghai.”
Trump slams the “extreme radical left” for destroying opportunities and shut down businesses

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1286033719816589312

Decrying rising incidents of shootings and killings in Chicago, Pres Trump announces that the Justice Dept will surge Federal law enforcement personnel to Chicago "to help drive down violent crime."
https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/1286029814613368833

General statement:
Pres Trump says the deployment of Federal law enforcement to Chicago will be conducted as part of "Operation: Legend," named for the 4-year-old boy shot and killed while sleeping in his Kansas City home June 30. Says Justice Dept will send personnel to other cities too.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 8:13 pm

Replying to
@ETheFriend
Nancy stated she was the next in command. Thought that was odd.
--

E.@ETheFriend
1h
Speaker of the House has always been third in line. This is not new.

------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
For those wondering, holes in Continuity of Government plans have come under scrutiny for the past several months as multiple members of congress etc have been diagnosed with covid-19.

It is not uncommon for there to be meetings on this matter involving all levels of government.
--
@MLP32974599

1h
Rand...?
--
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
8 congressional members have been diagnosed positive. Multiple other departments have also seen cases. Some departments have seen deaths from it.

--------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 6:12 am

Starting with the oldest

Replying to
@ETheFriend
and
@Findingthetrut1
Hence the Scarlett Carson
--
E.
@ETheFriend
8h
Yes, and my earlier "Nothing can stop what is coming" post referencing the event.

--
Replying to
@ETheFriend
Yeah been following.
More curious what are you basing this on?
--

E.@ETheFriend
8h
I simply have a good view.

E.
They are crafting a narrative.
Are your eyes open?
It won't be this evening though.

Quote Tweet

Mayor Ted Wheeler@tedwheeler
· 9h
This afternoon I was made aware of concerns within the community that federal agents may be author
ized to use live ammunition on demonstrators this evening.
--------------------------------
John Brown@ejohnbrown
8h
@ETheFriend
E, my friend, how are you this evening? Remember to take a breather, enjoy some coffee, and rejuvenate mentally. WRWY. Busy times ahead.
--

E.@ETheFriend
8h
I am well, thank you. How are you, fellow Patriot?
One of the benefits of knowing the end is that you know even the most brutal storms are only temporary.
Rough waters are ahead, but they give way to great things once the dust settles.

----------------
@ETheFriend
8h
Things may look bleak in the days ahead.

It is often on the cusp of victories that fate swoops in & imperils us once more.
I ask only that you keep the faith, and do not be discouraged when things seem dark.
These storms give way to great things.
Hold true, my friends.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 8:56 am

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 3h

Liz Cheney is only upset because I have been actively getting our great and beautiful Country out of the ridiculous and costly Endless Wars. I am also making our so-called allies pay tens of billions of dollars in delinquent military costs. They must, at least, treat us fairly!!!
--

@ETheFriend
3h

Imagine that Wink
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 Edm-SPBXYAILdgH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 8:58 am

@ETheFriend
2h
Portland's Mayor was tear gassed last night, along with other people who tried to breach the federal courthouse grounds.

Forcefully trying to overtake federal property is a crime, and has nothing to do with protesting or peace.

Instigating conflict does not denote victimhood

---------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 10:14 am

@ETheFriend
1h
This bill will be before the Senate this morning, and will move forward.

It is designed to strip foreign sovereign immunity from certain foreign states (China) in order to secure justice for Covid-19 victims.
(Civil Justice for Victims of COVID Act) (pdf)
[size=0]https://judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/S-4212.pdf
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 11:41 am

Referring to video clip:
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1286320006788251655
[size=15]am_Shackleton @[/size]Anon_3245
2h
Replying to 
@ETheFriend
Extra irony given
@stevenmnuchin1
produced the (very entertaining) movie that song was taken from...

----------
E. @ETheFriend
2h
Cool UP

---------------------------
I_am_Shackleton@Anon_3245
1h
Replying to
@JB80457471
and
@ETheFriend
If I remember correctly, E is not a fan of $BTC or (90% sure) any other cryptocurrency.
--
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
Because they are, when leveled against reserve currency, unreliable. They are prone to vast fluctuations in value, difficult to exchange, difficult to spend excepting for a few online locations, and provide no security net for losses. The reasons go on and on and on

-----------------------------------
Replying to @DebFlanigan  @jondos7 and 
@ETheFriend
If you follow
@MrAndyNgo
you will see that a large percentage of those arrested are from out of state. At the DC riots there were many videos that recorded 'Protestors' speaking Chinese!

----
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
That account makes money off of projecting to you what you want to see and hear. The exact same as the other "side" does for their zombies.
In truth, both "sides" are instigating in multiple ways, and the tensions grow ever more dangerous.
Keep your eyes open.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 11:48 am

@ETheFriend
1h
Gold standard,
coming soon.
---------------------------------
E.
@ETheFriend
14h
They are crafting a narrative.
Are your eyes open?
It won't be this evening though.

Quote Tweet
@tedwheeler
· 15h
This afternoon I was made aware of concerns within the community that federal agents may be authorized to use live ammunition on demonstrators this evening.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 1:40 pm

E.
The Payroll Tax Cut idea that Trump floated, was scrapped by Republicans.
Both sides are corrupt.

--
Quote Tweet
BIG T #DigitalSoldier @TheonlybigT
· 1h
Replying to @ETheFriend
Im just happy the Payroll Tax Cut is being mentioned
--
@ETheFriend
1h
Whatever the case, we need to protect the average American citizen. Whether that means passing an altered version of the HEROES Act, or putting out stopgap measures for basic unemployment; strangleholding the economy & providing no response puts vulnerable citizens at risk.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 2:26 pm

A couple nights ago I posted the very uncomfortable comments Hannity seemed to have re: Tucker Carlson's final interview of the night about Bezos.

Tucker's point was how Bezos was pushing hard for masks, sheltering, and how that benefited 
Amazon specifically.
Hannity made a short 'free capitalism' comment seeming to contradict Tucker, much to Tucker's surprise and dismay (disbelief).

Hannity has apologized, said he only heard the last minute of the interview b4 going on air and misunderstood, thought he was supporting Tucker.

SO, he heard about it and that's good!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Replying to
@ETheFriend

You couldn’t tell that to folks yesterday when you said expect fire and half your following was panicked?!?
--
@ETheFriend
2h
You mean like here and here?
Not all news is good news, but half my followers were not "panicked". I explained very carefully an event ahead.
-----
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdpRyPhXYAEoLnQ?format=jpg&name=small

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdpRyvPWAAA8Ok0?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 7:41 pm

@ETheFriend
3h
Be wary of people selling you fear.

They prey upon your preconceptions and worries.

Sure, there will be tough times, rough waters and challenges ahead.
But the truth is, you are all going to be just fine.

Be Not Afraid.
-----------
L Kona 
@USAMomofboys
2h
What about 5G? Some think the symptoms are from 5G!
--

E. @ETheFriend
2h
They are not.

--------
@ETheFriend
2h

Told ya. Wink
----
https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1286392205746286598
House Judiciary GOP
@JudiciaryGOP
Looking forward to Monday,

@jack
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 Edou5DpWAAISeGC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 7:49 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
It was FBI lawyer Clinesmith, who altered the email in question by inserting the words "not a source" into it; so that it seemed that Page was not in a previous relationship with any agency. He was.

They did this to renew the third spying warrant illegally.

Durham is coming.

-----
Quote Tweet
Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge
· 3h
REAX: From senior administration official to @DNI_Ratcliffe declassified records: "The August 2016 briefing was apparently part of the so-called “insurance policy" to ensure an outcome that would block then candidate Trump. The defensive briefer admits gathering questions..

-----
@ETheFriend
1h
Indictments are coming soon.
-
Eyes Open.

E.@ETheFriend
1h
Clinesmith, the FBI lawyer who altered emails and information so that Carter Page could be illegally spied on, is currently one of the subjects of Durham's broad reaching investigation.

-------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Strozk is singing.
--
E.@ETheFriend
1h
Before the election.
Most likely within the next 30-60 days.

Quote Tweet
Curious Squirrel @winds_j
1h
Replying to @ETheFriend
DEFINE SOON.
---
E.
@ETheFriend
1h
We're going to need a bigger Gitmo.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 8:46 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
It is up to you to spread the word.

There is a Deep State plan to kill a small child during Operation Legend, triggering massive chaos.

Using one federal agent and one gun to bring Trump down.
Be Loud.
---

E.@ETheFriend
1h
THINK.
What did I tell you about the narrative being fashioned and the plans at hand re: Op Legend?
WHY does that matter?
If the information is public before it happens, does that affect the narrative? Is it harder to lie to people if someone raises a red flag about a false flag?

Quote Tweet

Common  Scents
@scents_common
· 1h
Replying to @ETheFriend
Portland's going to explode tonight . . .
-
Just saw the video of young toddlers walking into the protests.

-----------
@ETheFriend
1h
For those wondering about my credentials right now.

I do not sell things or take donations.
I am not a conspiracy pusher.
I am not after attention.
I am a federal employee.
Just a public servant.
I happen to have information on important things sometimes ; I share it when I do.

------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 8:53 pm

For all your doubting friends, you could write it on a piece of paper in a sealed envelope and give it to them.  If it's not stopped and the DS carries through, have them open the letter.
Maybe they'd be more inclined to hear you out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 9:32 am

@ETheFriend

·10h
Reminder: Join us on the 30th! The subject is Project SSPIDR, An Air-Force research project into capturing solar energy on new cells, in space, converting it to radio frequency, and beaming it to earth. It will be incredibly fascinating!
Register here:  https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EF51D98384483F

Learn more: https://www.hdiac.org/podcast/power-beaming/
SEVERAL INTERESTING ARTICLES IN SIDEBAR OF LINK.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 Ednd3RQXkAE-jfN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 9:39 am

@ETheFriend

10h
FYI: Amazon hired away a top scientist from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge lab back in June of this year & along with him, countless secrets we had been working on in the realm of quantum computing. His name is Pavel Lougovski & he is one of the brightest minds alive today.

COMET NEOWISE  (LOOK UP FOR MORE BEAUTIFUL SHOTS)
This comet will not be seen again for another 6000 or so years. Truly a "once in an era" photo. Incredible
@lirarandall

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdLRV9VXkAAklIg?format=jpg&name=small

(comment:  at least something's going to Harvard this (semester).
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/double-meteor-showers-southern-delta-aquariids-alpha-capricornids-peak-comet-neowise/
Double meteor showers will light up the night sky as comet Neowise fades away

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:08 am

Department of Defense
@DeptofDefense
· 5h
It’s #InternationalSelfCareDay! It’s been a stressful year. What are you doing to take care of yourself?
----

On vaccines:

@ETheFriend
2h
No one wants your fake vaccine. No one needs your fake vaccine.
-----

Writ, of the NOBLE House of Antifa, Fiege  @MAC_Unit_NY

1h
The movie titled PANDEMIC that Bill Gates backed came out almost 20 years ago and was about the AIDS/HIV Pandemic.

Press release:
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2002/07/New-Film-Pandemic-Facing-AIDS

------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
We withdrew from the WHO, where we paid about 500 million a year. Only to turn around and give the Gate's vaccine program over a billion dollars directly.
---
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1286675652725309441/photo/1

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 Edswrw5XgAALN8Q?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:12 am

(me: WHO GAVE GATES A BILLION?  WHAT CHANNELS?)

(I'm waiting for Fauci's statue next..with a white toga and a laurel wreath on his head. They've done everything else already)
----------------------------------

E. @ETheFriend
1h
We know,
@CIA
How long do you think you can keep the lights off?

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1286677784652374016
Quick clip...location important?D
-----------------------
THIS FROM COMMENTS:
https://nypost.com/2011/07/02/sis-in-law-of-famous-lawyer-dershowitz-killed-by-mail-truck/
Famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz’s sister-in-law was killed earlier today when she was struck by a US Postal truck while riding her bike in Manhattan, police said.
Marilyn Dershowitz, 68, was out cycling with her husband on West 29th Street around noon when she was struck while going down the Chelsea street. She later died at Bellevue Hospital.
Nathan Dershowitz was riding ahead of his wife, a retired Manhattan Supreme Court special referee, and didn’t realize what happened at first.
“We were out for a bike ride. We got to a light. I made the light, and she stopped for it,” said Nathan Dershowitz, 71. “I went slowly ahead. I’m waiting, I’m waiting. All of a sudden I see all these police around.”
He raced back to the scene, just underneath a dark building overhang that sits above West 29th Street, and found his bleeding wife, he told The Post.
“She was passing through a narrow space between two vehicles, one was a mail truck and one was a car. No one wanted to give the other space and the mail truck just ran her over and kept going,” he said. “Two women who were in a car behind her told me what happened.”
The truck driver, who left the scene of the accident apparently not realizing he had hit anyone, was found a short while later.
-----

Replying to
@ETheFriend
and
@CIA
This is the CORNER OF 9TH and 29th NYC On 7.2.2011
----------
(me: Dersh wants Epstein accuser documents released as he maintains they show his innocence.   NOBODY else (the DS) wants anything released, of course. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:23 am

(BIDEN'S HAIRY LEGS IN THE POOL SPEECH.  HAR.)  Obviously, half the country is beyond loonie.

@ETheFriend

·
1h
Ladies and gentlemen,
@JoeBiden's greatest speech. - Kindly RT.
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1286675497905258496

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:58 am

@ETheFriend

·
1h
Some science for your day. A conversation on the 5th dimension. Presented by Duke Physics professor Ariel Petters. Expand your thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI_w251TIgw

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 11:58 am

@ETheFriend

·
1h
Why not drop by this post, check out the featured article on Preparing State and Local Leaders for an Explosive Attack, and offer a RT & like for my friends at the
@DoD_HDIAC
who work daily to protect you.

https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2020/07/23/feature-article-preparing-state-and-local-leaders-explosive-attack

----
@ETheFriend
1h
I remind you of this constantly, but the timing seems right again. Do not divide yourselves. Those encouraging you to attack each other, block each other, and divide yourselves are not your friends. You have real enemies, who traffic children, drugs, & weapons. Stay United.
-----

@ETheFriend
2h
New recommended countermeasures to protect Warfighters from infectious disease and R&D in specific areas, via@DoD_HDIAC

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdtkyUJWoAE1BW6?format=jpg&name=medium
contd next post

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 1:04 pm

New youtube vid embeded above. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI_w251TIgw
-------

@ETheFriend

1h
Judiciary Hearing for big tech originally scheduled for Monday has been postponed. - They are using Rep. Lewis' funeral as the excuse.
------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 2:52 pm

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdtkyrxXkAUHKOB?format=jpg&name=900x900
Comment from Anon:
Monitoring all vitamin and mineral levels should be standard. Can’t expect the body to function right if the raw materials are out of balance or deficient. Terrain theory.
-----
(me:antivirals against flu listed.  Of course, I favor that direction, as well as 'terrain theory'.  But even at those levels, my 'approach' to understanding disease goes to a different level)
-------------------

@ETheFriend
2h
This matters because largely our supply of rare earth metals came from Chinese sources. This is a move toward domestic production of these important substances.
--
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 WEJsCR7A_normal
Defense Logistics
@DLAMIL
· 5h
Pentagon resumes rare earths funding program after review @Reuters http://ow.ly/2FLz50AG8zM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-rareearths/pentagon-resumes-rare-earths-funding-program-after-review-idUSKCN24M2Z4

"The Pentagon on April 22 awarded Australia’s Lynas Corp (LYC.AX) and privately held MP Materials funding for rare earths separation facilities in Texas and California, respectively. Those decisions were put on hold on April 29, the Pentagon said, pending “further research.”

Reuters reported in late April that a Chinese company’s minority stake in MP Materials, which owns the only U.S. rare earths mine and is majority-controlled by a Chicago hedge fund, had prompted concerns from U.S. government scientists.

After review the Pentagon found no abnormalities in the agreements.
(More at link which may benefit us, and may not)

---
(further down on that page is Dr. (joke) Tedros (of W.H.O.) spouting lies. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 3:25 pm

@ETheFriend

2h
Notoriously anti-Trump group
@ProjectLincoln
has deep ties to Russia and Rosatom, the Uranium company involved in the U1 Clinton scandal. The group's cofounder John Weaver
@jwgop
 is registered as a foreign agent for them. - Kindly RT w/hashtag #ExposeProjectLincoln

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 Edtpa8NXsAItWBN?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 5:53 pm

E.@ETheFriend
1h
The reason the Left gave their constituents on their decision to try and keep our troops deployed, was that Putin had bounties on their heads...
So... keeping them there helps somehow?
Endless deployment = safety?

19 years the Afghan "war" has been going on.

Dear Left, WAKE UP
-----
@ETheFriend
1h
The same people protesting in the streets, are the ones voting for people who have been trying to keep our endless wars going. They imagine the "Left" is this great progressive thing, but it's just a war machine in disguise.

(me: if the left ever actually won I might have to rethink my position on Mars colonization)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 8:37 pm

@ETheFriend

2h
Re: Judge unsealing the 2015 Epstein/Giuffre/Maxwell case. Maxwell has a week to appeal but unsealing process continues. Look for documents to go public in week or two. Eyes Open.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 9:37 pm

https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/lincoln-project-founders-have-ties-to-russia-tax-troubles-docs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

All the dirty dirt is at the link.

@ETheFriend
1h
This is beautiful.

Kindly RT everywhere.
#ExposeProjectLincoln
Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 WDiFiosk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 9:12 am

Saturday morning sky stuff:

@ETheFriend
1h
Don't worry. Like NASA says, It's just "space debris", or a "thermal blanket"

Definitely not a ufo.
Look away. Pay no attention to it.
If you think it's anything else you must be crazy. Wink

(me: this is 'the black knight', you know. Don't know if photo might be recent. BUT! Did we not have a huge FF movie theater event along with 'The Black Knight"? I'll check...)  (coincidence?) 
--------------------

When asked what he believed in:

@ETheFriend
1h

Aliens? No.
UFOs? Absolutely.

Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 EdxrpeDWsAUvqVa?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JULY 2020   Q RELATED JULY 2020 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED JULY 2020
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next