Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam Empty
PostSubject: Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam, says government spokesman.
In Uncategorized on June 25, 2013 at 6:15 pm
Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam Ahmadinejad-atun-2012“An Iranian government spokesman has said that outgoing President Mahmud Ahmadinejad will return with the Hidden Imam, who according to Shi’ite belief went into hiding in the 10th century and will reappear to bring justice to Earth,” reports Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
“God willing, with the manifestation of Imam Mehdi, Ahmadinejad will also return and work for the establishment of pure Islam,” spokesman Gholam Hossein Elham was quoted as saying by Iranian news agencies.
“Ahmadinejad and his close aides have been criticized in Iran over their repeated references to Mahdi and signs of his imminent coming,” reports RFE/RL. “Ahmadinejad came under fire in March for saying that former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez will be resurrected alongside Jesus and the Hidden Imam.”

”http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/ahmadinejad-to-return-with-the-twelfth-imam-says-government-spokesman/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Watch him return with the Anti-Christ who is looking more and more like Nimrod, though I haven't "completely" bought into that view as of this date.  Standing by???

Ahmadinejad; sad, sad, and silly little man . . . . so deceived.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 pm

researcher, I don't think there is any doubt the anti-christ will be nimrod...the question for me is "in what form?"
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Must be a big well if its now hiding two homicidal maniacs.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 pm

michael371 wrote:
researcher, I don't think there is any doubt the anti-christ will be nimrod...the question for me is "in what form?"

I'm looking to put that together too.  Prince Charles of Wales has ALL of the right symbolism and people close to him say he talks to the dead and he's just plain F-R-E-A-K-Y and I'm looking for some way to tie Nimrod and Mr. Freaky together somehow.

Have y'all read The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea by Tim Cohen? I've stored a copy on my Mediafire cloud.  Linky to the PDF is below.  Everyone, go grab it!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6uwl5855a9su382/Tim_Cohen_-_The_Antichrist_and_a_cup_of_tea_-_1998.pdf
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 pm

A big REP for you researcher.  Thank you so much for the book!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PRINCE CHARLES OF WALES – McHyde’s Antichrist!   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Prince Charles of Wales, I was not a believer  but I won't rule it out......

Interesting, if these are not the Last Days, then what are they? 

I entered the name ‘Prince Charles of Wales.’ The value displayed was 666 . . . no matter how many times I entered the name, the calculation was the same. Then it hit me. He is a Prince just as the Scripture says.” (The Prince Who is to Come)

PRINCE CHARLES OF WALES – McHyde’s Antichrist!

Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO8U0gTrqOu6BcJCRZmDdawF4dhA4ayxT-2g3xhpBsTKgb34-U
Free of charge, I am here to inform you that one amazing case has been patched together to bring his highness to full-bore Antichrist potential. 

“He was born in 1948, the same year that Israel became a modern nation. He is a PRINCE (my caps) of the ancient people who came and destroyed the temple in Jerusalem (HAIL BRITANNIA)—the Romans. His lineage chart traces to every great world leader including King David (although British lineage officially dates only to 828 A.D. (King Egbert)); he is referred to as the “son of David.’ His name can be calculated to the numerical value of 666 by the ancient Hebrew method in both English and Hebrew. His calling card visually presents the composite beast made from the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion. His power, throne, and great authority have been given to him by a red dragon. He wants to lead the European Union (the ancient Roman Empire) and have dominion over all nations. His name is Prince Charles of Wales. He is the leading candidate to be the prophesied antimessiah.

“If you go to another believer (with any prophecy interest) and suggest that Prince Charles is the antichrist, then he will accept your idea right along with UFO alien abductions, one world conspiracy warnings of the illuminati, a hot internet rumor about some girl who dated a terrorist just before the attack, investing in gold coins, long-term storage of wheat in buckets, and the cow jumping over the moon. If the person you speak with has no interest whatsoever in end time prophecy, your suggestion of Prince Charles as the antichrist will confirm his worst suspicions of you being just plain ‘nuts.’ He will end the conversation with a cock-eyed look and the words, ‘Oh really. I need to go now.’ Further, saying Prince Charles IS the antichrist is outright slander and one of the most despicable things you can say of any public figure.” (The Prince Who is to Come, Tim McHyde)

The identity of the Antichrist—will be “unrevealed”—until the declaration of the infamous signature is affixed to the international consignment wherein “the many” shall sign on to his most comprehensive proposal for peace.

However, the Prince of Wales, according to McHyde—although Tim ultimately resigns from a complete distinctive identification of the king in waiting as the Son of Perdition—has the numerical value of “the name of a man.”

“Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six” (Revelation 13:18) . . . so . . .

“The numbers we use today are Arabic or Roman numerals. Like Hebrew and Greek, English has no numerals of their own. In ancient times, before there were Arabic and Roman numerals, a simple decimal system was used for each letter. That is, the first ten letters were given the value of one through ten in ascending order. The next letter, however, was not an eleven, but instead twenty. Thereafter, each letter was ten more (20, 30, 40, etc.). At one hundred, the letter incremented by 100’s, (200, 300, 400, etc.). Both Hebrew and Greek contain 22 letters. So, the greatest value of any letter (Tav in Hebrew, Omega in Greek) was 400. the ancients simply used letters in place of numbers to indicate numerical values.

“When John wrote his prophecy giving the value of 666 to the name of the beast (antimessiah), the ancients had no difficulty understanding the intent . . . I (am) also a writer and aware of the origins of our English letters and language out of the ancient languages. For example, the first Hebrew letter is an aleph, Greek is alpha, and English is just plain “A.” The English alphabet originates from Greek (alpha beta) and the Hebrew (aleph bet). I was curious as to whether the gematria (numerical values for each letter) would yield any interesting results.

“I limited the system (computer program developed by Tim and a friend) only to the first 22 letters as the ancients had done (Hebrew and Greek only have 22 letters). Once the program was written, I was able to type in all the names for all world figures past and present, calculating the gematria for each with computer accuracy. I had no expectation whatsoever for anyone when I started entering names . . . then it happened. I entered the name ‘Prince Charles of Wales.’ The value displayed was 666 . . . no matter how many times I entered the name, the calculation was the same. Then it hit me. He is a Prince just as the Scripture says.” (The Prince Who is to Come)

McHyde goes on to demonstrate how that the name “Charles” means “man” or “manly.” And, Revelation 13:18 says that the number 666 is that of a “man.” McHyde sites the text, The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea, by Tim Cohen—offered by Lion and Lamb Ministries in which Cohen goes into extensive detail to substantiate his own thesis that the coat-of-arms of the Prince of Wales parallels the description given by John of the Beast in the Revelation.

Likewise, McHyde alludes to Revelation 17:10-11 . . . 

“There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.”

Here, his gymnastics truly baffle . . .

“The reference to seven past kings (five have fallen, one is, and the other not yet come who remains a short while) is a historic description of the Holy Roman Empire. There have been seven Charles’ as Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire. World Book Encyclopedia and other reference documents summarize the history of the Holy Roman Empire by these seven kings. This is a historical fact. But what makes this prophecy such a puzzle is its reference to the beast being “also an eighth, and is one of the seven.” The answer is simple and right before us. They all have the name Charles – Prince Charles will be the eighth when he rules over the ancient Holy Roman Empire (the modern European Union). How is he one of the seven? He is a direct descendant of Charles VI through the Hapsburg line.”

In any event McHyde’s CSI is very extensive—nigh an indictment could be secured. Furthermore, he concludes that since the 11th Horn (which McHyde claims is “different” from the others, which it is) is, according to McHyde, different in the sense that Prince Charles was not elected to his position—whereas the other 10 horns were democratically elected.

THE GLOBALIZATION OF PRINCE CHARLES
A fundamental misunderstanding of virtually all Euro-Centric proponents of Antichrist abides—the United States of America must simply disappear as the world’s foremost super power—because America is simply not on their radar! Economically and militarily—let alone culturally and even religiously—hegemony is overtly occupied by the 800-lb. gorilla sitting in the living room of every home in the world! That monstrosity is envied and bemoaned by the entire earth: The United States of America . . . that doesn’t stop the McHydes of the earth:

“There are two competing models for the definition of world globalism. One is the UN (Note: This is the “biggie” for nearly all pre-millenarian/pre-tribbers, as well as American post-tribulationists.) model and the other European (Note: One simply cannot contemplate any other model, e.g., WTO, WORLD BANK, GATT, IMF, 82nd AIRBORNE, CFR, ad nausea, ad infinitum). The UN wants one great big community of everyone helping everyone. The European model divides the world into three parts: developed nations, developing nations, and undeveloped nations. The European model contends that there are not enough resources in the world for all nations to be developed and, therefore, part of the world needs to be sacrificed to meet the need of the other part. The European model also contends that there is not enough food to go around and the world population should be significantly reduced.”

Furthermore, McHyde points out that the coat-of-arms for Prince Charles is full of history and great meaning. Royal families are identified by their coat-of-arms—families originated their coat-of-arms from the Holy Roman Empire. Now, the Beast in the Revelation is a “composite creature depicting the past: the body is that of a leopard, the feet are from a bear, and the head (mouth) is that of a lion. The emperors of the Roman Empire were from France (leopard), Germany (bear), and England (lion. This is the definition of the Heraldic Beast from the college of heraldry and it has existed for the past 500 years. It also matches the exact description as seen by the Apostle John in the book of Revelation.” (Ibid.)

Now, the clincher . . .

“In conclusion, I have been asked many times if Prince Charles knows who he is. That is, if he is the antimessiah, does he know that he is? My answer is Yes. I believe that the antimessiah is patiently waiting for his time just as the Messiah waited for His. I believe he is trusting in the promise that was given by his father (viz. the “devil”?) . . . “Am I afraid of what Prince Charles might do with me identifying him? Nope. I’m small potatoes in this world. I’m just the “him” who did the calculation. ‘Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast.’”

more

http://beyond-evangelical.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-antichrist-of-tim-mchyde.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam   Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahmadinejad to return with the Twelfth Imam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: