Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prepare for impact

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 7:34 pm

Here's the JPL tracker:   https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2018%20VP1;orb=1;old=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#cad

The one you see is this one:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=eB3dPOuh6mY&feature=emb_logo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 8:01 pm

The space station is about 248 miles above.

LEO'S or low earth orbit satellites are at about 311 miles above.

Russian and American navigation satellites guide ships at sea from 100 to 300 miles altitude. 

Altitude in MilesSatellite Types
100-300shuttles, space stations, spysats, navsats, hamsats
300-600weather sats, photo sats
600-1,200spysats, military comsats, hamsats
3,000-6,000science sats
6,000-12,000navsats
22,300 (stationary)communications, broadcast, weather
250-50,000 (elliptical)early-warning, Molniya broadcast, communications, spysats, hamsats

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 8:29 pm

The last video in this thread stated asteroid  2018VP1, expected to do it's closest flyby on Nov. 2nd,  was 6 miles across.
Turns out that is NOT accurate. 

https://astronomy.com/news/2020/08/election-eve-asteroid-is-heading-for-earth-dont-panic

reports that it's about 6.5 feet (2 meters) across. Not exactly a barn burner even if it did hit,of which it has a 240 to one chance.  And that the earth is hit regularly by objects that size.   Other reports, which also confirm 6.5 ft across call it the size of a
refrigerator.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 9:02 pm

If we're lucky maybe a chunk of it will land squarely on Nancy Pelosi's ice cream freezer. cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: November 2 Asteroid Update!   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 5:09 am

November 2 Asteroid Update!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 7:10 am

https://www.space.com/33623-chelyabinsk-meteor-wake-up-call-for-earth.html

The 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor over Russia:

The asteroid was about 17 meters [56 feet] in diameter and weighed approximately 10,000 metric tons [11,000 tons]," Peter Brown, a physics professor at Western University in Ontario, Canada, said in a statement. "It struck Earth's atmosphere at 40,000 mph [64,370 km/h] and broke apart about 12 to 15 miles [19 to 24 km] above Earth's surface. The energy of the resulting explosion exceeded 470 kilotons of TNT."
Scientists were tracking another from the opposite direction and never saw this one at all.
The explosion was pegged as 30 to 40 times stronger than the atomic bomb the United States dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, during World War II. Chelyabinsk, however, did not produce as much of a blast as the Tunguska meteor, another object that exploded over Siberia in 1908. The Tunguska explosion flattened 825 square miles (2,137 square km) of forest. Although it was a smaller explosion, dust from the Chelyabinsk impact stayed in the atmosphere for months. [Infographic: Huge Russian Meteor Blast is Biggest Since 1908]
-----
me:
So far, there is quite the gap between 'expectations of things to come' and this
future Nov. 2nd meteor we're watching.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Updating Asteroid Cloud   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 5:09 pm

Updating Asteroid Cloud

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: IS DR. THOMAS HORN RIGHT? Will The Apophis Asteroid Fulfill The Wormwood Prophecy Of Revelation In Less Than 9 Years From Now?   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 8:01 am

IS DR. THOMAS HORN RIGHT? Will The Apophis Asteroid Fulfill The Wormwood Prophecy Of Revelation In Less Than 9 Years From Now?

September 8, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Prepare for impact - Page 2 WormwoodOn

We live at a time when giant space rocks are whizzing past our planet with alarming regularity. Sometimes we know in advance that they are coming, and sometimes we don’t. In fact, on July 28th an asteroid the size of a car zipped past our planet “at a range that rivals the orbits of some high-flying satellites”, but we had only spotted it for the very first time on July 26th. If we couldn’t see that one until it was nearly upon us, could it be possible that there are much larger potential threats hurtling toward our planet that we currently know nothing about? In 1998, a big Hollywood movie entitled “Deep Impact” imagined what would happen if a very large asteroid hit the Atlantic Ocean.  It is hard to believe that it has been more than 20 years since it first came out, because I can still remember it very vividly. In one of the most memorable scenes in the film, a massive tsunami that is hundreds of feet tall slams into the east coast of the United States causing immense death and destruction. But that is just a movie. Could something similar actually happen in real life? Check out this special interview with Bible Prophecy expert Tom Horn on the approach of Apophis in 2029… 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Archaeologists Speculate Exploding Meteor Could Have Destroyed Sodom And Gomorrah   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 8:44 am

Archaeologists Speculate Exploding Meteor Could Have Destroyed Sodom And Gomorrah

September 15, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Sodom

The Bible describes why God unleashed his wrath on the ancient cities Sodom and Gomorrah, but archaeologists have explained, in a 2018 study, how they think it happened, which may offer unique, relevant insight into the ways of the Creator. The researchers found that the Middle Bronze Age towns and cities that stood north of the Dead Sea in an area known as Middle Ghor, included what are thought to be the biblical cities, were obliterated “in an instant,” the topsoil stripped bare with “a super-heated brine of Dead Sea anhydride salts pushed over the landscape by the Event’s frontal shockwave(s).” They found that the heat was so intense, clay and rock melted into glass, which researchers concluded meant debris was exposed to “between 8,000°C and 12,000°C for less than a few milliseconds.”

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 4:50 pm

I thought Esper's release of China and Russian DEW capabilities opened a whole can of 'right now' worms. And you know if we're hearing about it now, it's nothing new.

And Infowars has put attention onto another danger: space debris and it's proximity to ISS.
https://www.infowars.com/zombie-satellites-rogue-debris-threatening-iss/

Again, not new, but relevant to the subject line here.  "Expand your thinking", right?

People are already mentioning Reagan's Star Wars Defense that we never got to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AND EUROPE’S FIRST ANTI-SATELLITE DEFENSE SYSTEM CONTRACT GOES ...   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 5:27 am

AND EUROPE’S FIRST ANTI-SATELLITE DEFENSE SYSTEM CONTRACT GOES ...

September 18, 2020
 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL

...wait... whoa... just a minute... stop the presses...
...What!? (Face palm).  You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding...

...ok... I'm calmer now.

For those of you who remember Tom Lehrer, the musical-political satirist of the 1960s and 1970s, you have to wonder what he would have made of this one. After all, he gave us such memorable songs, like the periodic table of the elements sung to a tune of Gilbert and Sullivan, or "Who's Next?", a musical-comedy look at nuclear proliferation in the 1970s. And who can forget these memorable lines from "The MLF Lullaby":

Quote :
"Sleep well, my baby, in sleep may you slumber,
no danger lurks your sleep to encumber,
we've got the missiles peace to determine,
and one of the fingers on the button will be German."

Well, my first thought when I read this submission by P.A.I. (many thanks) was "What would Tom Lehrer have done with this?"

Planetary defense: ESA awards €129 million contract to German satellite maker for ‘Hera’ ANTI-ASTEROID system

Now the headline is much more sensational than the content of the article (this is, after all, RT). What's described in the article is actually a description of a test bed for tracking asteroids:

Quote :
Hera, named after the Greek goddess of marriage and family, is Europe’s addition to international asteroid defense systems. The contract covers Hera’s design, integration and testing — and OHB will take the helm of a team of companies from 17 ESA member states all aiming for an October 2024 launch.

If all goes to plan, Hera will take up orbit around the remains of the so-called double or ‘binary’ asteroid system of Didymos and Dimorphos, using autonomous navigation systems not too dissimilar from those found in driverless cars here on Earth. The system comprises about 15 percent of all known asteroids.

Dimorphos, the smaller of the two asteroids, measuring about the same size as the Great Pyramid at Giza, will be the target of NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test, or DART, mission scheduled to launch in July 2021.

DART is aiming to smash into Dimorphos in September 2022 in an attempt to deflect it off course as a test run of our planetary defenses.

If all goes well, DART is expected to change Dimorphos’ orbiting speed by about 0.5mms per second and lengthen its orbit by around 200 seconds, but we won’t be able to confirm the success, or failure, of the mission until Hera arrives on scene in late 2026 to conduct a six-month study.

See? Nothing to worry about here... all the Dual Monar... er... The Franco-Germanic Empi... uhm... The European Union are really doing is simply sending up a system to m0nitor how successful NASA's attempt to nudge an asteroid is. (Here's a link to NASA's description of the DART mission, and, gee, that larger asteroid looks... well... symmetrical... no wonder they call it Dimorphos: 
https://www.nasa.gov/planetarydefense/dart)

Nothing to see here. Move along. After all, we were told by Dmitri Medvedev a month before the Chelyabinsk meteor incident that Russia wanted international cooperation to build out  a planetary asteroid defense system, and that we earthlings could nudge those asteroids aside with thermonuclear-warhead-tipped missiles. And oh look, Europe is interested in helping us Americans by sending up their own satellite to see how successful we were. That's pretty darned nice of them, don't you think?

I don't know about you, but I'm sensing there is something wrong with the whole narrative. I suspect rather that the purpose of these missions might be to find out more about Dimorphos, and just exactly how much they can affect and "steer" that kind of binary asteroid system... provided it is a binary asteroid system.

And even if  I'm entirely wrong in that high octane speculation, there's another nasty implication of the article here. If one can steer such asteroids or double asteroid systems by kinetic impact - and of course, one can steer things by mere kinetic impact, just think of billiards - then one can not only steer them to avoid planetary collisions, but to create them. Indeed, NASA's mission and Europe's response seems rather to determine just how minutely and precisely they can do so and that would imply a potential military application, one recalling the Varo edition of Morris Jessup's The Case for the UFO, and Carlos Allende's alleged markings in the Jessup book referring to a great interplanetary war using asteroids for a "great bombardment". Nor is the implication here purely military. There's a commercial aspect to this: why bother going out there and trying to snag an asteroid that you want to mine with a big chemical rocket, when you could just "nudge it" into dry dock, so to speak. "Asteroid, side pocket..."

So, my bottom line here is, I suspect the DART Mission, and Europe's response, is about reconnaissance, and a proof-of-concept test both for defensive and offensive military purposes, and for commercial purposes.

And there's a final implication of the article:

Germany is squarely in the center of the effort.

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Two asteroids set to cross Earth’s orbit just hours apart as another Great Pyramid-sized space rock barrels our way   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 5:59 am

Two asteroids set to cross Earth’s orbit just hours apart as another Great Pyramid-sized space rock barrels our way

19 Sep, 2020 17:16 / Updated 17 hours ago

Prepare for impact - Page 2 5f663bbf20302776ac491a20
Illustration: :copyright: Pixabay / urikyo33

Two 100-meter-wide asteroids are set to cross Earth’s orbit within hours of each other in the coming days as another space rock, the size of ancient Egypt's Great Pyramid of Giza, careens towards our planet.

NASA’s Center for Near Earth Object Studies, which tracks asteroids and comets that will come close to Earth, has confirmed that it is monitoring two asteroids that are due to hurtle past on Friday, September 25. Both bodies are classed as Apollo asteroids, meaning they will cross Earth’s orbit as they fly through space.

The first asteroid, which is named 2020 RO, is estimated to be up to 130 meters wide. It will fly past on September 25 at 00:10 EST at a speed of 11.84km per second.

The second asteroid, named 2020 SM, is expected to sail past Earth later that day, at a speed of 18.43 km per second. The slightly smaller space rock is estimated to measure up to 100 meters in diameter.

ALSO ON RT.COMThe Moon is mysteriously rusting despite lack of air & liquid water

Although both asteroids are classed as near-Earth objects (NEOs) they are forecast to sail safely past our planet, despite coming into contact with its orbit. They were both discovered this year.

On September 29, a giant 200-meter-wide asteroid will silently pass Earth at a distance of around 1.78 million miles.

The enormous visitor is comparable in size to Ancient Egypt's Great Pyramid of Giza.

The interesting spate of asteroidal activity comes hot on the heels of an amateur astronomer in Brazil discovering a large asteroid that somehow slipped past Earth’s main planetary defenses just last month. 

The discovery served as a reminder to the world’s space agencies that there are still many asteroids out there that have yet to be detected.

ALSO ON RT.COMThree HUGE asteroids headed towards Earth, after amateur astronomer spots massive space rock our planetary defenses MISSED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Mysterious Cold War Case Of Unidentified Aircraft Descending On Loring Air Force Base   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 7:09 am

The Mysterious Cold War Case Of Unidentified Aircraft Descending On Loring Air Force Base

September 20, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Loring

Despite the newfound attention the topic of unexplained incursions into airspace over sensitive locales across the United States is receiving, these types of bizarre incidents are not necessarily new. One of the most puzzling accounts of such an event, or series of events, occurred during the depths of the Cold War. Over a series of nights in 1975, Loring Air Force Base in Maine was invaded by mysterious craft originating from Canadian airspace. At the time, the base was home to B-52 bombers and KC-135 tankers and was tasked with the nuclear alert mission. The Loring AFB incidents are extremely well documented, both in terms of personal testimonials and declassified CIA and National Military Command Center (NMCC) documents. What also made the events so interesting was just how many people were involved or knew about the potential threat and the reaction to it. It was truly a community-scale ordeal that even made its way into the national press. Considering we are talking about a base that housed nuclear weapons and a delivery system for those weapons, the bombers and tankers they rely on, the concern regarding the strange incursions was extreme, to say the least… 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 8:12 pm

What a difference a day makes:

https://spaceweather.com/    Near earth asteroids.

On September 20, 2020 there were 2037 potentially hazardous asteroids

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Asteroid 2018VP1 Up Date/3 Times    Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 9:34 pm

Asteroid 2018VP1 Up Date/3 Times Closer to Earth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Asteroid!   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 11:30 am

The New Asteroid Spotted Hurtling Towards Earth at 15,000 Mph the Size of a Dump Truck to Miss by About 23,000 MilesPrepare for impact - Page 2 Icon.asteroid5Prepare for impact - Page 2 Icon.video.wte
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Breaking “ASTEROID Headed Our Way” Paul Begley   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 9:48 am

Breaking “ASTEROID Headed Our Way” Paul Begley

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bizarre X Shaped Intruder Lurking Near the Asteroid Belt, 'Unlike Anything Seen    Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 6:06 am

Bizarre X Shaped Intruder Lurking Near the Asteroid Belt, 'Unlike Anything Seen Before'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Update On Asteroids   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 5:51 am

Update On Asteroids

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Why Are So Many Asteroids Having Close Calls With Earth In 2020?   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 7:12 am

Why Are So Many Asteroids Having Close Calls With Earth In 2020?

September 23, 2020 by Michael Snyder

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Meteor-Impact-Public-Domain-600x310

Have you noticed that it seems like stories about asteroids that are approaching the Earth are constantly in the news this year?  It wasn’t always this way.  In the old days, maybe there would be a story about an asteroid every once in a while, and those stories were never a big deal.  But now asteroids are zipping by our planet with frightening regularity, and several more very notable passes will happen over the next few weeks.  For example, an asteroid that was just discovered on September 18th will come very, very close to the Earth on Thursday.  According to NASA, it will actually come closer to our planet than many of our weather satellites…

Quote :
An asteroid about the size of an RV or small school bus will zoom past the Earth on Thursday, NASA announced, passing within 13,000 miles of the Earth’s surface.
That’s much closer than the moon and is actually closer than some of our weather satellites.

This asteroid will speed by at more than 17,000 mph, but the good news is that it is so small that it would not be a serious threat even if it hit us.
But two other very large asteroids are also going to pass the Earth by the end of this month, and both of them are large enough to do an enormous amount of damage…

Quote :
Two large asteroids will pass Earth in the next two weeks, with one measuring up to 426 feet in diameter and the other 656 feet—comparable in size to ancient Egypt’s Great Pyramid of Giza, which is 455 feet tall.

The first, smaller asteroid will pass by Earth on September 25 at a distance of 3.6 million miles, according to NASA’s Center for Near Earth Object Studies, which tracks and predicts asteroids and comets that will come close to Earth. The second larger asteroid will fly by on September 29 at a closer distance of 1.78 million miles.

The good news is that neither of them have a chance of hitting us this time around, but the fact that the Earth’s neighborhood has so much “traffic” these days is a major concern.

Any soldier will tell you that if enough bullets get fired at you there is a very good chance that eventually you will get hit.

Let me give you a couple more examples of “near Earth objects” that are headed our way in the near future…

In October, an “unknown object” is expected to enter our gravitational field and become a temporary “mini-moon”…

Quote :
An object known as 2020 SO is heading towards Earth, and from October, it will be a ‘mini-moon’, which could stay in orbit of our planet until May next year. While we have The Moon, Earth regularly gets many small asteroids and meteors which caught in its orbit, which astronomers call ‘mini-moons’.

And in November, we are being told that a small asteroid will come very close to our planet on the day before the election…

Quote :
An asteroid is projected to come close to the Earth on November 2, a day before the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the Center for Near Earth Objects Studies (CNEOS) at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory confirmed.
The asteroid known as 2018VP1, first identified at Palomar Observatory in San Diego County, California, has a diameter of 0.002 kilometers (over 6.5 feet), according to the data.

Scientists say that it is not likely that this asteroid will hit us, but they admit that they cannot claim this with 100 percent certainty…

Quote :
And that’s why the future of 2018 VP₁ is uncertain. It was observed 21 times over 13 days, which allows its orbit to be calculated fairly precisely. We know it takes 2 years (plus or minus 0.001314 years) to go around the Sun. In other words, our uncertainty in the asteroid’s orbital period is about 12 hours either way.
That’s actually pretty good, given how few observations were made – but it means we can’t be certain exactly where the asteroid will be on November 2 this year.

Fortunately, this particular asteroid is also too small to seriously hurt us, and we should be thankful for that.

But the fact that so many space rocks have been headed our way is definitely alarming.

Back in August, an asteroid the size of an SUV came extremely close to hitting our planet.  The following comes from NASA…

Quote :
Near Earth Asteroids, or NEAs, pass by our home planet all the time. But an SUV-size asteroid set the record this past weekend for coming closer to Earth than any other known NEA: It passed 1,830 miles (2,950 kilometers) above the southern Indian Ocean on Sunday, Aug. 16 at 12:08 a.m. EDT (Saturday, Aug. 15 at 9:08 p.m. PDT).

What made that incident so unsettling was the fact that NASA didn’t even see it until it had passed us…

Quote :
The flyby wasn’t expected and took many by surprise. In fact, the Palomar Observatory didn’t detect the zooming asteroid until about six hours after the object’s closest approach. “The asteroid approached undetected from the direction of the sun,” Paul Chodas, the director of NASA’s Center for Near Earth Object Studies, told Business Insider. “We didn’t see it coming.”

Unfortunately, the truth is that our scientists simply cannot see everything that is up there.

They are doing their best, but everyone agrees that our technology is limited.
But over the last 20 years our technology has definitely improved, and at this point the number of asteroids that our scientists have identified is far greater than it was a couple of decades ago…

Quote :
The animation maps out all known near-Earth asteroids (NEAs) — space rocks that get within about 30 million miles (50 million kilometers) of our planet’s orbit — from 1999 through January 2018, in roughly 10-year time steps.
The differences are stark. In 1999, identified NEAs speckled the inner solar system thinly, in a light dusting. Many more were discovered by 2009, and Earth’s neighborhood looks absolutely swamped in the present-day portion of the video.

Of course more giant space rocks are being discovered all the time, and unfortunately many of them are not identified until after they have had a close encounter with our planet.

If NASA couldn’t see the asteroid that almost hit us in August in advance, what else can’t they see?

And is it just our imagination that the number of close calls seems to be increasing, or are scientists just getting a whole lot better at detecting them?

At this moment we don’t have all the answers, but we should be thankful that our experts are trying to keep a close watch on the skies because scientists tell us that it is just a matter of time before we are hit by a giant asteroid.

In the movie Deep Impact, such a scenario was called an “extinction level event”.
As I write this article, there are thousands of giant space rocks floating around up there that could cause such a disaster, and NASA is working to catalog them all as rapidly as they can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is NASA Secretly Preparing For This Cosmic Event As Dr. Horn Alleges?   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:32 am

Is NASA Secretly Preparing For This Cosmic Event As Dr. Horn Alleges?

September 29, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Prepare for impact - Page 2 WormMap

Hard on the heels of our most recent review of Dr Horn’s Shadowland book – a thoroughly documented volume on who really is running (and ruining!) the United States of America – here is a book that – among other things – describes NASA’s role in a cover-up of what’s heading our way. What is the 2000 year old Wormwood prophecy? Is it relevant for us today, living in this generation? And, if so, can we prepare for this catastrophic event? Thomas Horn is not known as a writer of fiction even though in the dozens of books he has published he talks about subjects that are hard to believe, things that seem to belong to the realm of myth, fantasy and (science)-fiction. But the research that Horn has done in these subjects often prove the validity of the saying “fact is stranger than fiction”… 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Statue of Liberty-sized space rock among FIVE headed towards Earth warns NASA   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 10:10 am

Statue of Liberty-sized space rock among FIVE headed towards Earth warns NASA

Prepare for impact - Page 2 5f71dc33203027477b62161a

Illustration: :copyright: Getty Images / CHRISTOPH BURGSTEDT/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

In its latest bulletin, NASA has warned of five Near-Earth Objects headed towards our planet this week, one of which is larger than the Statue of Liberty. Meanwhile, the agency is gearing up for its asteroid-sampling mission.

It’ll be a ferocious finale to September, as five space rocks measuring between 11 meters and 110 meters in diameter are due in just three days.

Kicking things off on Monday will be the 11-meter, telephone pole-sized 2020 SY4, which will come within 724,000km of Earth at a blistering pace of 16.12km/s (58,032kph, or 21 times as fast as a bullet (2,736kph).

On Tuesday, the behemoth 2020 PM7, which has a diameter of 110 meters, will shoot past at a safe distance of 2.8 million km. The giant rock is equivalent to 30 Volkswagen Beetles end-to-end, or about one-and-one-fifth times as tall as the Statue of Liberty.

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAJCAQAAACRI2S5AAAAEElEQVR42mNkIAAYRxWAAQAG9gAKqv6+AwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==Prepare for impact - Page 2 5f71e99c203027477820810c

:copyright: NASA

To close the show, on September 30, three space rocks will fly by our planetary backyard:

2020 SV5, measuring 20m in diameter (a little over the size of a typical bowling alley), will shoot past at a distance of 1.2 million km; 2020 SQ, measuring 12m (that’s eight Danny DeVitos) will swerve us at a distance of 2.1 million km; and, last but not least, 2020 SO2, measuring 37m (half the wingspan of a 747) will miss us by 6.9 million km.

Meanwhile, NASA boffins are busy preparing for the agency’s first-ever asteroid-sampling mission, following in the footsteps of Japanese space agency JAXA’s success on board the asteroid Ryugu.

Also on rt.com Japanese probe makes final touchdown on distant asteroid to peek into solar system’s origins
On October 20, NASA’s OSIRIS-REx probe will touch down on the 1,640ft-wide (500 meter) space rock Bennu, having hovered in orbit for the past two years.

Read more:   Andrzej Kasprzy to carry out monitoring on Line of Contact

The end zone is a small crater dubbed Nightingale, with the probe aiming to hit a 26ft-wide (8 meter) boulder-free target zone from which to take samples.

“This spot is just the width of a few parking places and is surrounded by large, boulder-like structures the size of small buildings,” said Mike Moreau, OSIRIS-REx deputy project manager at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Breaking "Fireball Explodes Over Ohio" Fearful Sight Prophetic Sign   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 9:30 pm

Breaking "Fireball Explodes Over Ohio" Fearful Sight Prophetic Sign

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Asteroid Lights Up Pittsburg Skies   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 5:53 am

Asteroid Lights Up Pittsburg Skies

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Breaking "Holy Fire ???? Will Fall On The Earth ????"   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 5:36 am

Breaking "Holy Fire 🔥 Will Fall On The Earth 🌎"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Breaking "Massive Fireball Lights Up Brazil ????????"   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:52 pm

Breaking "Massive Fireball Lights Up Brazil :flag_br:"

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 5:57 pm

Also posted in “On the lighter side~” so you don’t miss out on all the fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life on Earth after Massive Comet impact - FULL Film Documentary

94 minutes of Earth shattering, nail biting, brain death -DOOM PORN- in high definition video for when you have nothing better to do than grabbing your backside and kissing it goodbye. Grab some popcorn and settle in.

Or you might prefer some crackers to go with all the cheese in this movie. It’s pure “it ain't easy being cheesy” fun escapism.

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Cheese-crackers-additives-worse-than-hfcs

Show Notes wrote:
920,270 views Apr 28, 2020

Documentary showing the consequences of meteorite impact in modern days. What may happen if a meteorite the same size as the one that killed the dinosaurs, would collide again with Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMkD6pUWlg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Asteroid tracker news: SEVEN space rocks to pass Earth this week - latest charts   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 5:29 am

Asteroid tracker news: SEVEN space rocks to pass Earth this week - latest charts

ASTEROID trackers at NASA have revealed a surprising number of space rocks will safely blast past the planet this week.

By TOM FISH
PUBLISHED: 18:45, Mon, Oct 5, 2020 | UPDATED: 18:46, Mon, Oct 5, 2020

European Space Agency share asteroid 2020 OM3 graphic

Astronomy experts have collected a wide range of all the asteroids about to make what are known as Earth close approaches. And the data shows that this week, a total of seven 'Near Earth Objects' will skim past our planet - the largest of which being up to 88-metres in size. Express.co.uk has compiled all the data for this week.

2020 RV2

The first of seven asteroids to enter Earth’s neighbour this week is named 2020 RV2.

NASA has confirmed the space rock will be at its closest tonight, at 10.56pm PT (6.56am October 6).

At this time the asteroid will be 0.03790 Astronomical Units (AU), or 3,523,025 miles.

Astronomical units are the approximate distance from Earth to the Sun and equal to roughly 92,955,807 miles (150 million km) or 8 light-minutes.

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Asteroid-news-seven-space-rocks-to-pass-earth-nasa-close-approach-1344071

Asteroid news: NASA has confirmed seven space rocks will safely pass Earth this week (Image: Getty)

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Asteroid-tracker-news-earth-nasa-neo-close-approach-latest-charts-maps-2699063

Asteroid tracker news: A surprising number of space rocks will safely blast past the planet this week (Image: Express)

Many may think this is a far too great a distance to be considered a ‘close approach.

However, this is a technically correct term, especially when considering the incomprehensible distances of infinite space.

The space rock, which could measure between 19 and 44m-wide, is travelling at an incredible 4.16 km/s (9,305 mph).

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Asteroid-tracker-news-earth-nasa-neo-close-approach-latest-charts-maps-2699064

Asteroid tracker news: (Image: Express)

2020 RR2

This space rock measures between 21 and 47 metres, and is barreling through space at speeds of 4.08km/s.

The asteroid will most its closest approach to Earth at 2.55pm on October 6.

2020 RK2

Asteroid 2020 RK2 will make a close approach at 1.12pm on October 7.

Measuring up to 83-metres, this space rock is one of the faster ones to pass Earth this week, as it is currently travelling at speeds of 6.68 km/s.

2019 SB6

This asteroid will pass Earth at its closest point at 23.23pm on October 7 - just seven hours after 2020 RK2.

2020 SR6

Travelling at speeds of 5.26 km/s asteroid 2020 SR6 measures in at between 20m and 44m.

2020 SX3

The fastest of all the asteroids passing Earth this week is travelling more than twice as fast.

Dubbed 2020 SX3 by astronomers, this space rock is barrelling through space at 10.88 km/s (24,337mph).

And coincidently, with a maximum diameter of 88m, this is now known to be the largest space rock to pass us in the coming days.

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Asteroid-tracker-news-earth-nasa-neo-close-approach-latest-charts-maps-2699065

Asteroid tracker news: (Image: Express)

To put this into perspective, were this building-sized beast to collide with our planet, experts estimate it potentially have an amount of energy equal to the largest nuclear bombs ever made - as much as 50 megatons.

An asteroid on such as scale would flatten reinforced concrete buildings 5 miles from ground zero.

This would consequently totally annihilate every major cities in the world.

Fortunately, neither this one or any other asteroid is known to be on a collision course with this blue planet.

The closest of this week’s near-earth approaches is also being made by 2020 SX3.

This space rock has been confirmed to be coming within 0.01135 AU, or a mere 1,055,048 miles.

2020 RO1

The final asteroid of the week is 2020 RO1, which is the slowest of this week's encounters at 3.21 km/s.

The rock is a pretty decent size, however, measuring 22m to 50m.

The asteroid will make its close approach at 4.14pm on October 9.

All the data is publicly available on NASA’s Close Approach Data table.

Some people may be surprised to learn Earth is actually bombarded by more than 100 tons of cosmic dust and sand-sized space particles.

A car-sized asteroid can collide with Earth's atmosphere annually, creating an eye-catching fireball as it safely incinerates before reaching the surface.

Then approximately every 2,000 years, an asteroid the size of a football pitch hits Earth, creating significant damage to a wide area.

Then roughly every few million years, an object large enough to threaten all life on Earth arrives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mysterious green fireball   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 12:10 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/502778-fireball-lights-mexico-night-skies

HomeWorld News

WATCH: Mysterious green fireball

lights up Mexican skies, rains fire on northern state
7 Oct, 2020 11:07 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: more rain from space.....   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 11:27 am

https://www.rt.com/news/502778-fireball-lights-mexico-night-skies/

https://www.rt.com/news/502778-fireball-lights-mexico-night-skies/

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Icon.asteroid.wte Brilliant Meteor Fireball Lights Up Mexican Skies And Rains Fire On Northern States
Prepare for impact - Page 2 Icon.asteroid.wte Meteor Fireball Recorded Over Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NIBIRU EXPERT: RECORD ASTEROIDS IN 2020 MEANS ‘FINAL REDEMPTION APPROACHING’   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 6:34 pm

NIBIRU EXPERT: RECORD ASTEROIDS IN 2020 MEANS ‘FINAL REDEMPTION APPROACHING’

BY ADAM ELIYAHU BERKOWITZ | OCT 11, 2020 | BIBLICAL NEWS

Quote :
What I see for them is not yet, What I behold will not be soon: A star rises from Yaakov, A scepter comes forth from Yisrael; It smashes the brow of Moab, The foundation of all children of Shet. Numbers 24:17 (The Israel BibleTM)

Share if you think others might want to hear about this

The media has been swamped with COVID-19 updates and election news but a quick look reveals that a surprising number of asteroids have come in close proximity to the earth and even more are on the way. In fact, the number of asteroids whizzing past is increasing exponentially and despite improving technology, NASA is missing far more than it catches.

2020: THE YEAR OF THE ASTEROID

The year started out in ominous fashion in January as 14 asteroids were reported to be on track to pass Earth. On measured 1,800 feet across, making it wider than the Empire State Building is tall.

In April, an asteroid known as 1998 OR2, measuring between 1.1 and 2.5 miles wide and traveling at a speed of around 19,500 mph (miles per hour), was classified as  “potentially hazardous”  just before it made a close approach to the Earth.

In August, 2020 QG flew  1,830 miles over the Indian Ocean, making it the closest known non-impacting asteroid on record. Measuring in at 10-20 feet across and traveling at a meager at 27,600 miles per hour, the asteroid was not considered a threat which is fortunate since NASA first noticed it six hours before it whizzed past.

On September 24, 2020 SW, an asteroid about the size of an RV or small school bus, passed within 13,000 miles of the Earth’s surface, which is about 7% of the moon’s distance from the planet, traveling at an astonishing 17,000 miles per hour. Despite the disturbingly close pass, NASA assured the public that there was nothing to worry about and that such near-misses happened several times each year, though the space agency admitted they could not detect such asteroids until they were very close. 

Which would explain why two other significantly larger asteroids passed close by that same week.  2020 RO measuring about 426 feet in diameter passed by the Earth on September 25 at a distance of 3.6 million miles.  2020 PM7 measuring 656 feet passed by four days later at a closer distance of 1.78 million miles. In fact, a total of 21 asteroids passed by Earth between September 25 and October 2.

Perhaps the most astonishing pass will come in October when  2020 SO will come so close that astronomers predict it will enter into an orbit around the Earth, accompanying us until May next year as a min-moon. 2020 SO is small, estimated at 6-12 meters across, leading some astronomers to suggest it may be man-made, perhaps a cast off rocket booster. 

And three potential, albeit unlikely, impacts could take place before the US presidential elections on November 3. The most likely candidate for colluding with the Earth is 2018 VP which will cross Earth’s orbit on November 2. Experts assure the public that the most likely scenario is that 2018 VP will fly past our planet without making an impact. Even if it does collide with the Earth, a 1 in 240 possibility according to the experts, the two-meter wide asteroid will burn up harmlessly in our atmosphere. 

A large asteroid, 1,640 feet across, labeled (153201) 2000 WO107 will fly past the earth at 11.19 times the Earth-moon distance on November 29. Despite its size, astronomers will have to be quick since it will be traveling at 56,080 miles per hour.

NASA: WELL-EQUIPPED BUT STILL FAILING TO PREDICT NEAR-MISSES

The phenomenon is so prevalent that NASA established the Near Earth Object (NEO) program in 1998 to track asteroids that were on a trajectory that would bring them close to home  and that measured 460 feet in diameter or larger. Since its inception, the NEO has identified almost one million asteroids with  90 percent of them measuring larger than 3,200 feet across. To be qualified as having a close approach, the NEO must be within 121 million miles of the Sun and within 30 million miles of Earth’s orbit around the sun.
Despite these impressive statistics, the NEO has logged some significant misses. On July 24, an asteroid named 2019 OK came within 40,400 miles of Earth.

The Planetary Defense Coordination Office (PDCO) was established in 2016 to detect any potentially hazardous object. Since the PDCO was established, at least four major impacts have been reported. Only three impact events have been successfully predicted in advance, usually by only a few hours.  Currently, predictions are mainly based on cataloging asteroids years before they are due to impact. This works well for larger asteroids as they are easily seen from a long distance but is ineffective for predicting smaller objects that can still be quite destructive.

ASTEROIDS SETTING THE STAGE FOR FINAL REDEMPTION

Yuval Ovadia, whose films on Nibiru have garnered hundreds of thousands of views, noted that asteroid sightings have been on the rise for the past ten years, but this year is on an entirely new scale.

“This is not simply a matter of better technology and telescopes,” Ovadia noted. “In fact, NASA and the major observatories have missed most of the asteroids that entered the atmosphere. And you can be sure that even more went entirely unnoticed, passing over uninhabited parts of the planet of the open seas.”

As an illustrative example, Ovadia referred to the Chelyabinsk Event. On 15 February 2013 a meteor approximately 66 ft entered Earth’s atmosphere over Russia at a speed of approximately 40,000 mph. Due to its high velocity and shallow angle of atmospheric entry, the object exploded in an airburst over Chelyabinsk Oblast, at a height of around 18.5 miles, releasing 26 to 33 times as much energy as that released from the atomic bomb detonated at Hiroshima. The object was undetected before its atmospheric entry, in part because its radiant was close to the Sun. Its explosion created panic among local residents. About 1,500 people were injured seriously enough to seek medical treatment and some 7,200 buildings in six cities across the region were damaged by the explosion’s shock wave.

16 hours later, 367943 Duende, an asteroid approximately 100 feet in diameter, passed within 17,200 miles of the earth.

Ovadia explained that Jewish sources describe a star that will appear in the end of days, wreaking havoc but not destroying the world, what many refer to as Nibiru.

“As Nibiru approaches, more asteroids will appear,” Ovadia said. “Nibiru is described in Jewish sources as a star, not as an asteroid. But as it approaches, it pushes asteroids ahead of it like a ship pushes water in front of it.”

The appearance of a star is explicitly described in the Bible as a sign presaging the arrival of the Messiah.

Ovadia explained that the renowned medieval scholar Maimonides described the prophecy of Balaam in the Bible as referring to astronomical phenomena presaging the Messiah.

Quote :
What I see for them is not yet, What I behold will not be soon: A star rises from Yaakov, A scepter comes forth from Yisrael; It smashes the brow of Moab, The foundation of all children of Shet. Numbers 24:17

Ovadiah suggested that due to all of the natural catastrophes and political upheavals, the drastic increase in asteroids went unnoticed.

“Of course, everything is part of the divine plan,” Ovadia said. “But we see by what is happening in the world, by the way people are acting, that the Final Redemption is approaching. The Bible speaks about politics because it is a powerful expression or social morality. In the end, it will be clear how everything is interconnected: politics, religion, nature, war, catastrophes. Everything is in the purview of God.”

“It is clear we are living in powerful times, fateful times,” Ovadia said. “It is becoming clear that America and Europe are not safe. And the governments are making it worse by causing division among the people. They should be bringing the people together in prayer and repentance. The safest place in the world will be here in Israel.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Asteroid Misses Earth Picked Up by SOHO Near Sun! | Strange Light in BC Sky Transforms to 3 on Video   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 6:45 pm

Asteroid Misses Earth Picked Up by SOHO Near Sun! | Strange Light in BC Sky Transforms to 3 on Video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NASA Asteroid Hunters Spot Flurry of New Space Rocks Headed Towards Earth, After Identifying Mysterious New ‘Minimoon’   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 3:09 pm

NASA Asteroid Hunters Spot Flurry of New Space Rocks Headed Towards Earth, After Identifying Mysterious New ‘Minimoon’

NASA asteroid hunters spot flurry of new space rocks headed towards Earth, after identifying mysterious new ‘minimoon’

12 Oct, 2020 11:08

Prepare for impact - Page 2 5f8435a5203027028f71d99b
FILE PHOTO. :copyright: Getty Images / Revolu7ion93

NASA is warning of yet another five asteroids headed our way in the first half of this week, as the agency’s leading asteroid expert claims to have solved the mystery of the ‘minimoon' set to enter earth's orbit.

Amid a flurry of asteroidal activity as we enter the final few months of 2020, NASA’s asteroid hunters have flagged five more space rocks en route ranging in size from 5.5m all the way up to a whopping 45m. 

On October 12, two asteroids spotted in the past four days, are due to fly past: the 5.5-meter 2020 TS1 will pass closer to us than the moon, at just 225,000 km, followed shortly after by the 12-meter 2020 TR1 which will swing further out at 1.2 million km.

For reference, the moon orbits the Earth at an average distance of 385,000 kilometers.  

On Tuesday, 2018 GD2, measuring 4.5 meters in diameter or roughly half the length of a London bus, will shoot past at 6.2 million km. 

Next, on October 14, asteroid 2020 TD, which has a diameter half as long as the Statue of Liberty is tall (45m) will pass at a distance of 7.2 million km.

ALSO ON RT.COMAsteroid Bennu is covered in ‘carbon-bearing, organic material’ consistent with ingredients for LIFE, says NASA

Bringing up the rear will be the 17-meter 2020 TO2 which was spotted just two days ago and will pass us at a range of 1.2 million km. 

Meanwhile, NASA’s top asteroid hunter Paul Chodas thinks he has identified the mysterious object which is soon due to take up orbit around the Earth, becoming the planet’s newest ‘minimoon.’ 

Named "asteroid 2020 SO" Chodas suspects it is actually a remnant from a failed moon-landing mission 54 years ago, confirming the suspicions of many in the astronomical community. 

"I'm pretty jazzed about this," Chodas said. "It's been a hobby of mine to find one of these and draw such a link, and I've been doing it for decades now."

ALSO ON RT.COMBlast from the past? Earth to gain new MINIMOON and it could be the remains of an old rocket
Chodas believes the object is actually the Centaur upper rocket stage from the NASA Surveyor 2 mission in 1966. Its lander crashed into the moon after one of its thrusters failed to ignite in time. 

2020 SO was recently spotted by telescopes based in Hawaii and added to the International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center's list of asteroids and comets in the solar system, of which there are almost one million. 

The object is roughly eight meters long, which is a close enough match to the size of the old Centaur which would be under 10 meters including its engine nozzle. 

Chodas noticed the object's orbit and plane had more in common with the Earth than with other asteroids in the solar system and also cited the object's relatively slow approach speed of just 2,400 kph (slow by asteroid standards) as evidence that it is more likely to be space junk than a space rock.

"I could be wrong on this. I don't want to appear overly confident," Chodas said. "But it's the first time, in my view, that all the pieces fit together with an actual known launch."

ALSO ON RT.COMUFO watchers agog after mysterious object seen hurtling past International Space Station
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Earth Begins It Passage Thru Halley's Comet Debris Trail.   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 7:56 pm

Earth Begins It Passage Thru Halley's Comet Debris Trail.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Two fireballs over the southern Spain   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 7:40 am

Two fireballs over the southern Spain

Posted by Teo Blašković on October 12, 2020 at 17:57 UTC (1 day ago)

Category: Meteor activity

Prepare for impact - Page 2 Two-meteors-spain-october-11-2020-f

Two bright meteors were recorded over southern Spain on October 11, 2020.

The first of them was spotted at about 19:37 UTC. It was generated by a meteoroid from an asteroid that hit the atmosphere at around 58 000 km/h.

The event began at an altitude of about 84 km (52 miles) over the province of Córdoba and ended at a height of around 37 km (23 miles).

The second fireball was recorded at about 23:59 UTC. It was generated by a meteoroid from a comet that hit the atmosphere at about 86 000 km/h.

It began at an altitude of around 101 km (63 miles) over the province of Jaén, and ended at a height of about 73 km (45 miles) over the province of Granada.

Both events was recorded in the framework of the SMART project, which is being conducted by the Southwestern Europe Meteor Network (SWEMN).

These meteors were spotted from the meteor-observing stations located at Sevilla, La Sagra (Granada), La Hita (Toledo), Sierra Nevada (Granada), and Calar Alto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BC Man Captures Fiery Object Blazing Through The Sky...And it Wasn't Alone! "Coming in HOT"   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 3:30 pm

BC Man Captures Fiery Object Blazing Through The Sky...And it Wasn't Alone! "Coming in HOT"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Scientists Predict That Meteor Will Collide With Earth In 2029 | Discovery UK   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2020 5:39 pm

Scientists Predict That Meteor Will Collide With Earth In 2029 | Discovery UK

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mystifying Colorful Object Above Earth From ISS | THREE New Near Earth Asteroids in Next Three Days   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 6:07 am

Mystifying Colorful Object Above Earth From ISS | THREE New Near Earth 
Asteroids in Next Three Days

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Asteroid could strike Earth day prior to election:    Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 7:26 am

Asteroid could strike Earth day prior to election: Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson

Space rock the size of a refrigerator, traveling at 25K mph, won't cause serious damage, scientist says

Fox News Flash top headlines for October 18

Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
That’s one way to rock the vote.

An asteroid with a diameter the size of a refrigerator could strike the Earth the day before the November election, according to celebrity scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson — but it’s not large enough to do any serious damage.
The famed astrophysicist said the space rock, known as 2018VP1, is hurtling towards Earth at a speed of 25,000 miles per hour and may clip the planet on Nov. 2.

NASA IS GETTING READY TO LAND ON AN ASTEROID THAT MAY HOLD THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF LIFE

“It may buzz-cut Earth on Nov. 2, the day before the Presidential Election,” he wrote on Instagram.

But he added that the flying object is nothing to lose sleep over since “it’s not big enough to cause harm.”⠀
⠀⠀
Prepare for impact - Page 2 Asterioid-conception-2-NASA

An asteroid with a diameter the size of a refrigerator could strike the Earth the day before the November election, according to celebrity scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson — but it’s not large enough to do any serious damage.

“So if the World ends in 2020, it won’t be the fault of the Universe,” he said.

NASA had previously identified the asteroid rocketing toward Earth, but put its chances of actually striking at less than 1 percent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TOM HORN WAS TELLING THE TRUTH: The World’s Space Agencies Really Are Working Behind The Scenes On A Plan To Divert WORMWOOD   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 6:44 am

TOM HORN WAS TELLING THE TRUTH: The World’s Space Agencies Really Are Working Behind The Scenes On A Plan To Divert WORMWOOD

October 20, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Prepare for impact - Page 2 WormMap

The European Space Agency (ESA) officially announced its first planetary defense mission to deflect asteroids from Earth. The $153.3 million project, called Hera, was initiated under an official contract on Tuesday, September 15, and is expected to be ready to launch by October 2024 and reach its destination by the end of 2026. Hera will travel to a near-North binary asteroid system called 65803 Didymos (or the Didymos pair), to perform six months of close-up studies. Hera is part a collaboration with NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirect Test (DART) spacecraft as part of the Asteroid Impact & Deflection Assessment (AIDA). NASA’s DART (scheduled to launch in the summer of 2021) will perform a kinetic impact on the smaller of the two asteroids in an attempt to alter its course. Hera’s mission will follow up on DART with a detailed post-impact survey to record the moment of impact and collect as much data as possible to assess collision effects. 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Meteorite Starts Fire ???? New Mexico Wittness Says   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 9:35 am

Meteorite Starts Fire :fire: New Mexico Wittness Says

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Breaking: "Prepare For Incoming"   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 9:34 pm

Breaking: "Prepare For Incoming"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Recently Pat Robertson Had Tom Horn On CBN To Discuss His WORMWOOD Vision.   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 9:14 am

Recently Pat Robertson Had Tom Horn On CBN To Discuss His WORMWOOD Vision. Now Pat Says God Told Him Trump Will Win, Followed Later [In 2029 As Tom Saw?] By An Asteroid Hitting Earth

October 22, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Prepare for impact - Page 2 PatAsteroid2

Pat Robertson said on Tuesday that God told him President Trump will win, and more than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and “maybe” bring “the end.” “First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told “The 700 Club.” The 90-year-old forecasted disaster for the country and the world after the election, including civil unrest, at least two attempts on Trump’s life and a war against Israel that will be “put down by God.” Then, the world will see “at least five years or more of extraordinary peace” before the asteroid… 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Asteroid NARROWLY Misses Earth as Planet PLUNGES into Debris Firestorm   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Asteroid NARROWLY Misses Earth as Planet PLUNGES into Debris Firestorm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wormwood Prophecy | Thomas Horn | Joni Table Talk | Joni Lamb   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 5:54 am

Wormwood Prophecy | Thomas Horn | Joni Table Talk | Joni Lamb

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2