Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon! Empty
PostSubject: Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon!   Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 1:55 pm

Sure do wish Jack Dorsey a happy life on the mean streets as he watches his Twitter become the new My Space of internet memory.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2020/07/22/war-jack-seals-his-fate-by-censoring-qanon-section230-trending-plus-new-bunkers-for-anons-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Neon Revolt wrote:
July 22, 2020 by Neon Revolt

It’s official, QFam.

Twitter has gone NUCLEAR on #QAnon. ICYMI the announcement, here it is, straight from the official “Twitter Safety” account:

[MOAR – see link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon!   Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 2:40 pm

(posted in Q Related over the past couple days)

Today, July 22 is the day @Jack is supposed to supply answers to Jim Jordan's panel taking him to task after censoring the POTUS tweet.
Of course Jack lies.
But there could be quite the migration to Parler.com  to twtr's (severe) financial detriment. (moves have been made)

Anyone else going to follow neon's other suggestions or should I.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Neon Revolt Pokes His head Out of His Hidey Hole Again - WAR! @Jack Seals his Fate by Censoring #QAnon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: